C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach sat down next to him, pulling Caleb into his arms and holding him. He rubbed his stomach as well, pressing a kiss to the top of Caleb's head. "Then they don't accept it. It won't make me less gay. It isn't the end of the world if I lose some fans or some parts. And I know you and Cindy rub each other the wrong way, but she's looking out for me."

Zach wiped his thumb under Caleb's eyes. "You don't have to come on TV with me. I can give the interview and tell them I'm dating someone and we're having a child without introducing you."

"And I can stay in here? Away from all the people?" he questioned, biting on his bottom lip. At Zach's nod, Caleb sniffled and leaned in, kissing Zach sweetly on the lips "Thank you, Zach." Caleb said quietly.

He reached up and cupped Zach's cheek, smiling through his tears "Your son and I are very proud of you, and we hope that the interview goes well. We also hope that you do not lose fans or any parts of yours. You are still an amazing actor, and I think with this news - you may even get more parts coming your way..." Caleb shrugged and leaned against Zach, inhaling his scent deeply and shivering slightly "Now... go out there and break a leg!" he said with a smile.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach hugged him tightly before leaning his forehead against Caleb's, his eyes closed as he tried to center himself. He was nervous, very nervous. He could lose his career with this move and while he could tell Caleb he wouldn't, he wasn't entirely sure how true that was. He just had to trust that he was doing the right thing. He vent down and pressed a gentle kiss to Caleb's belly.

"I'll see you both soon."

Zach got up and walked out of his dressing room to the set. Cindy was waiting for him, reaching a hand out to squeeze his hand. "You're going to do fine."

Caleb watched the entire interview - since it was Live - from Zach's dressing room. Cringing at times as Zach stumbled or faltered through an explanation of why he decided that now was a good time to come out. About the relationship that he and Caleb shared, and about the baby they were having together. The host of the show grilled Zach hard about every detail - even making Caleb blush with certain questions the man asked.

But now it was over, and Caleb was both exhausted and relieved, and he hadn't done more than drink the water that was provided in the room, as well as eating some of the snacks that had been laid out on the table. Zach came in and looked just as equally as exhausted "That didn't go so well... did it?" Caleb asked quietly around a mouthful of peanuts.

Zach rubbed his forehead and sat down on the couch heavily. "I mean, it could have gone better. We picked him because he was going to ask tougher questions so that we would get them out of the way. Hopefully I don't have to answer any questions about whether I can play a straight character again. It's called acting for a reason."

Caleb giggled and cleared his throat "So, Mr. Martin - Do you think you can ever play a straight character again?" Caleb asked in his best 'interviewer' voice, mocking the man who had been interviewing Zach in the first place.

Caleb giggled some more and moved to curl up next to Zach, his rounded belly pressing right on top of Zach's thigh "Your son is very active right now..." Caleb lifted the shirt he was wearing, and to prove the point - a large swell passed over Caleb's stomach, almost like a wave lapping over the shore "I think he's doing flips or something... it feels so strange."

Zach laughed and put on a serious expression. "Well, I've been playing straight characters my whole career and no one could tell otherwise so yes, I think I can."

He put his arm around Caleb and rubbed at his belly. "Hello buddy. Want to chill a bit? Daddy doesn't need his insides beaten up." He kissed Caleb lightly. "Cindy has a car ready for us. We can either go out to eat or grab something at the hotel before the next interview. At least this one isn't television."

Caleb snuggled into Zach's strong arms and smiled up at him "Dinner sounds good. I'm starved..." He said this and then looked at the empty chip bags, peanut bags, and a few apple cores sitting on the table "Yeah... Food, real food, sounds like a really good idea." Caleb started pushing himself up to a standing position - one hand on the underside of his belly and the other on his lower back - Zach managed to help him get upright and he smiled in thanks.

Once he was mostly stable on his feet, he turned and looked down at Zach "Do you happen to know of any good places to get a steak and baked potato around here? And a milkshake... chocolate milk shake..." Caleb moaned at the thought, licking his lips slowly "With cherries... lots and lots of cherries."

Zach leaned over to kiss him lightly. "Oh we can definitely get you that. There are great places for steak and Cindy can get us in them all on short notice." He laced his hand with Caleb's, taking a deep breath before walking out of the dressing room with him. Cindy was waiting for them, texting quickly on her phone. She fell into place with them as they walked.

"Paps are out front so the car is at the back entrance. Someone has most likely tipped a couple off so expect some pictures getting into the car," she slid her gaze over to Caleb briefly. "Where are we headed?"

"Someplace where we can get steak. Somewhere good," Zach stressed. "Caleb has to eat them well done so it has to be somewhere that can still make a well done steak taste good."

"One of the worst parts of being pregnant," Cindy said, sounding almost sympathetic. "Well done steak is a travesty."

Caleb blinked rapidly as they exited the television studio - flashes of lights were going off from what seemed like every direction - but before he could really and truly get his bearings, he was being heralded into the waiting vehicle and pushed all the way to the other side of the door.

Zach was squished up against him and Cindy was the one doing all of the pushing to get them into the car quickly. Caleb bit back a few sobs as his tender stomach was jostled around, he looked down the seats at Cindy, scowling in anger and gripping Zach's leg like a vise. He leaned into Zach "She did that on purpose! I have seen celebrities get into vehicles before and they do not pile in like a pack of wild elephants!" Caleb hissed into Zach's ear, clearly very pissed off with the treatment he knew was meant for him.

He had screwed Zach's life by getting pregnant, and Cindy was making it a well-known fact that she did not approve of the relationship by doing subtle, innocent-looking things.

Zach sighed and put his arm around Caleb comfortingly. "Let's be a little more careful with Caleb. He is pregnant and he doesn't need his belly hit or pushed into the door like that. We had plenty of time to get in the car. They were going to get their pictures either way."

Cindy looked up from her phone briefly, her eyes wide. "Sure, sure. Sorry."

"Did you find a place for us to eat?" asked Zach, rubbing circles onto Caleb's belly. "I know we only have a little time before we have to meet the next interviewer."

"Mmmhmm," Cindy said, putting her phone to her ear. She began to talk quickly, turning away from Zach and Caleb.

Zach gave Caleb a 'what can you do' smile and leaned back to close his eyes for a bit until they got to the restaurant.

Caleb was huffy an short-tempered for the rest of the night after that incident. Cindy continued pushing his buttons in small, simple little ways and it was grating on his every nerve - and they had already been fragile to begin with; he knew that his nerves would snap like a violin bowstring if she continued on the way she was.

He snapped at the waiter for putting 'too much cheese' on his baked potato - Cindy laughed in his face and said "How can you have too much cheese on a baked potato". He got upset that they couldn't make chocolate milk shakes and would not provide one for him, even if bribed with money - Cindy mocked him and then proceeded to order a large bowl of chocolate ice cream. He asked if he could have a bowl of cherries to go with his ice cream that he begrudgingly accepted in favor of his milkshake - they said they had a limit on how many cherries each customer got, and then forgot the cherries all together - Cindy made a production out of eating the three cherries that were on her ice cream.

After they got back to the hotel, Caleb didn't even wait to say goodbye. He got out of the car, as unsteadily as he could, and shuffle-waddled his way through the hotel and onto the elevator. He didn't stop until he was in their suite, on the bed, an sobbing almost uncontrollably into the pillow. He hated being pregnant right now.

Zach didn't know what to do. He could clearly see that Cindy was picking on Caleb and he asked her to stop. He knew she wasn't happy about the situation but it wasn't her decision to come out. She worked for him. It was her job to make him look good and he needed her especially now but he wanted her to be as far away from them as possible to make Caleb feel better.

He climbed on the bed with Caleb and pulled him into his arms, rubbing his back and letting him cry. He didn't know what to say to make him feel better so he just held him and waited out the tears. He could be late to the next interview. Hell, if he needed to, he could have the interviewer come here to the suite and do it in the living area. He might just make Cindy do that for him since she upset Caleb so much. He would rather not drag Caleb back out right now.

It took nearly twenty minutes for Caleb to finally calm down again, his body was shaking even after the sobs subsided, his fingers curled tightly into Zach's shirt - hopelessly wrinkling the fabric. "I'm sorry..." he whispered hoarsely into Zach's chest, sniffling loudly "I don't... I don't understand why... why she hates me so much!" Caleb let out another broken sob and buried his head against Zach's chest "It's not like you or I planned for any of this - it was an honest accident!"

Caleb sniffled and shook his head as he slowly sat up, inhaling shakily and pressing a hand to his stomach "You should go do your interview... I'm in no shape to be going out again... and I just... I feel very... nauseous now." Caleb bit his bottom lip back and inhaled deeply through his nose. He got up as quickly as he could, nearly falling to his knees in the process, but he managed to grab onto the bed and the dresser - using the wall to guide him to the master suite bathroom.

He barely made it in time to the toilet before he was losing his dessert, dinner, and all the snacks he had munched on while in the dressing room at the TV studio. Caleb groaned and sobbed as everything was expelled from his stomach, leaving him weak and sweaty on the bathroom floor.

Zach followed him into the bathroom, hunching over the toilet with Caleb as he threw up. He rubbed his back and held his hair back. When he was finished, Zach ran a washcloth under the tap and wiped Caleb's face off with it, sitting on the floor with him. He took Caleb's shirt off of him and ran the washcloth over his skin, wiping the sweat off him.

"Here," Zach said gently, handing him a glass of water to rinse his mouth. "We're not going anywhere. I can have the interviewer come here and do it in the sitting area. Cindy owes me that."

Caleb nodded and leaned against Zach's chest. He looked down at his rounded belly and frowned, trailing several faint stretch marks on his abdomen "Do we have time to take a shower beforehand? I know this one isn't a TV interview, but I would at least like to look a bit better than a bum when the interviewer gets here..." Caleb said quietly, tilting his head back just enough so he could see Zach properly.

"Of course. I need to call Cindy," Zach said, curling his hand around Caleb's belly, stroking gently. "Do you want me to order you something to eat or do you need to wait a little until your stomach settles?"

The baby moved from one side of Caleb's belly to the other, causing Zach's hand to lift. He couldn't help but smile. "I know that feels weird for you, but it's so neat to see and feel on my end."

Caleb shook his head against Zach's shoulder "No food. I don't think I should put anything else on it until morning." Caleb said, but they both knew that in about an hour - once the nausea settled - he would be hungry once again. "I just need a hot shower, and you right there behind me."

The sad thing was, they hadn't had sex since the time Zach was in Spring Grove, and Caleb was hornier than ever but he wouldn't complain about it - it helped that his cock was small and unnoticed underneath the curve of his stomach. Caleb sighed quietly and shifted against the hard tiles "It feels like a bowling ball rolling down an alley..." he said with a huff as their son continued doing somersaults in his stomach "I have to get off the floor... help me up?"

Zach got to his feet and easily lifted Caleb to his. "Let me call Cindy and then I'll be in to join you. Five minute tops." He pressed a kiss to Caleb's cheek. "Brush your teeth?"

Zach padded back into the sitting area to call Cindy, very firmly telling her that he wanted the location changed and that it was due to her upsetting Caleb and yes, Caleb's feelings were more important then acting like a diva right now. He was going to have to have a very long talk with her when they got back to LA about what was important right now because she clearly hadn't gotten it from their previous conversations.

He rubbed his temples before going back into the bathroom. It was going to be tough being naked with Caleb. He didn't want to push him for sex, but god, he missed touching him. He just hoped he could keep from getting hard in front of him while they were in the shower.

Caleb brushed his teeth and managed to get his pants off without assistance from Zach - which that in itself was a feat all on its own, especially with the balance issues. When he was completely naked, he looked so much smaller in the stomach area - like he was more four months pregnant than six. It made him feel a little better about himself.

Once his teeth were clean he turned on the shower and let the steam build up before turning it back down to a normal temperature for the both of them. He loved this hotel suite's shower - it had two doors on either side of it and several jet sprayers on the back wall, while it also had two rain head faucets coming from the ceiling - it was luxury at its finest.

Caleb stood under the stream of water, letting it rain down his body and relax all of his muscles as he waited for Zach. When the man appeared through the fog of the shower, Caleb smiled a sexy little sultry smile at him and bit his lip invitingly. His cock was throbbing and you could just barely see the head of it peeking out from underneath his curved belly - it was curving up underneath the swell of his stomach and already leaking a healthy amount of precum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM