C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach stripped off his clothes and got in the shower. Caleb was all slick and wet, rivulets of water sliding over his rounded body. He could even see his cock peeking out from under his belly. Zach exhaled slowly, his cock hardening immediately. He stepped forward, his hand trailing down Caleb's side to rest on his curved hip.

"Hi," Zach said softly. "Come here often?"

Caleb laughed and shook his head as he reached down to Zach's cock, encircling the thick shaft - slowly rubbing up and down the length "Only my first time here." Caleb said quietly as he led Zach further into the depths of the shower by the cock. The steam encompassed both of their bodies, making it difficult to see more than a few inches in front of their faces.

Caleb's hand was moving faster along the length of Zach's cock and he was already starting to tremble with anticipation "Will you perhaps be putting this strong tool to good use? I know something that could use some very serious drilling."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I would love to," Zach said, his hips pushing into Caleb's hand. "But I don't think the shower is the safest spot. We could save that for later and just jerk each other off right now. We don't really have enough time for me to really treat you properly anyway."

Zach brought his hand down to Caleb's cock, closing his hand around it to slowly jerk him off. "What do you say? I'll fuck you until you scream once we've done the next interview."

Caleb nodded and moaned, hips shallowly thrusting into Zach's fist "Sounds like heaven." he said breathlessly - he was already so close to the edge, just the feel of Zach's hand clamped around his cock made it throb and twitch. The next thrust of his hips had him cumming already, it was embarrassingly fast and he blushed deeply - his hand on Zach's cock still hadn't stopped moving however, squeezing and tugging mercilessly.

"Sorry..." he panted out, resting his back against the cool tiles of the shower as he continued working Zach's cock over "I just... It's been... so long and... I... sorry." He could hardly string sentences together at this point - his breathing still heavy, both from cumming so quickly and exerting energy on Zach's cock.

((Sorry lol. Just if they're gonna do more later, thought a quick jerk-off would be more acceptable.))

Zach leaned over him, panting as he thrust into Caleb's fist. He groaned as he came, splattering Caleb's belly with come. He dropped his head against the shower wall, both of them slowly catching their breath. "We are definitely doing that more. I ... I wasn't sure if you wanted it while you were pregnant."

Zach maneuvered them into the spray, washing Caleb off and taking care of himself at the same time. The orgasm had relaxed him and he felt clearheaded now, like he could take on the world for Caleb and their son.

Caleb snorted out a small laugh, holding onto Zach's shoulders as they washed up - Zach had been right about one thing, when this floor got wet; it wasn't exactly the safest place to be standing. "Please... I have been hornier then all get out since I hit the second trimester... All I've wanted was to have you inside of me..." Caleb said with a slightly desperate whine to his voice "Still do!"

Once they were both thoroughly clean, Caleb smiled as Zach helped him out of the shower and onto the padded shower rug. It was much safer and would dry his feet before he could and fall backwards. He took a huge fluffy hotel towel and wrapped it around his body. Looking down, he sighed "I just think any materials that go over the stomach were specifically made to make pregnant people look fat!" he pouted and slid his hands over the round curve of his stomach to the underside, holding the white towel taut against his bump.

"You look absolutely adorable," Zach protested as he dried himself off. "I love seeing you in clothes that show off your belly. I kind of miss your cut off shirts to be honest. I would have expected you to wear tight things even now since you're so curvy."

Zach smiled a little sheepishly. "I loved all your tight little outfits."

Caleb came over to Zach, slipping his hands up his chest and over his shoulders "I'll start wearing them again, then. I did happen to bring my yoga pants and one of my tight tank tops... shows of everything." Caleb said with a smile and a wink before he turned to waddled out of the bathroom. His hips swaying dramatically as he moved - he had pulled the towel just a bit tighter around his body to show the effect of his hips moving.

He rummaged through his suitcase on the foot of the bed and pulled out a pair of skin-tight black yoga pants and his purple tank top - it said 'Baby on Board' in gold sequin cursive lettering. He struggled into the yoga pants, pulling them up past his hips and resting the waistband underneath the curve of his stomach, and then he pulled the tank top on tight over his upper torso and stomach.

He licked his lips and turned toward the bathroom door, wanting to see Zach's reaction when he came in - he knew that the man enjoyed deodorizing and brushing his teeth directly after a shower; it was a weird habit, but Caleb didn't care nor did he complain. He posed himself just so - one arm curved under his belly and the other arm curved over the top of his belly "What do you think?"

Zach smiled happily at seeing Caleb dressed the way he normally would dress. He hadn't been dressing like this since coming to LA and it had been missed. This was much more *Caleb* and Zach didn't want him changing who he was to fit some conservative version of him that Cindy thought was more palatable. His boyfriend was flashy and flamboyant and clearly gay at a glance and Zach wanted him to stay that way.

"I love it. We should definitely get you more shirts like that."

Caleb giggled and shrugged his shoulders, a light blush dusting over his pale cheeks "They have a website online that I ordered it from. They had so many different slogans and sayings... You'd be amazed at what some people come up with in terms of maternity wear for men." Caleb said with that normal excitement he got over the simplest of things "They had this rainbow tie-dye one that said 'Baby Loading' with a little loading symbol... I so wanted to buy it but... I was already maxing out my credit card limit." he rolled his eyes at that.

Caleb waddled over to Zach and snuggled in close to his side, baby bump fitting perfectly against his boyfriend's side "So, when does the interviewer show up?"

"In about 10 minutes," Zach said, kissing him softly. He pulled away to get his wallet, pulling out a credit card and handing it to Caleb. "Do some shopping during the interview. Get whatever cute shirts and pants you want. And get me something that I can wear too."

He started to get dressed in Jean's and a t-shirt, scraping the idea of a suit. He was doing this interview his way now. It was time to take control of the image he wanted to portray.

Caleb looked at the credit card in his hands like he was just given a block of gold ingot "You're... Oh GOD!" he squealed excitedly -- a limitless platinum card to shop?! BAH that was like, ultimate dream come true for a man who could shop until he was literally dead on the mall floor. His laptop was out and on the bed faster than even Caleb could truly move and his fingers were flying over the keys "Oh you are going to loveeeeee the things that this website has, Zach!" Caleb gushed and stared up at his boyfriend with wide, tear-filled eyes.

"I won't try to spend too much, but... I... I love you, thank you, Zach." Caleb said quietly, a bit embarrassed about his reaction a few seconds ago - he almost sounded kind of like a gold-digger, but he had no need for the money; it was just... the clothessss!!!

"Baby," Zach said with a smile. "Buy what makes you happy. Shop for the baby, shop for you, the house, Leo, I don't care. I have a lot of money. Like a lot a lot. More then I know what to do with."

He leaned over to kiss Caleb gently. "I love you too. Don't doubt that."

Caleb nodded and kissed Zach back "Go and nail that interview. I'll be right here when you get back." Caleb said, already immersing himself in the world of internet shopping.

---

Cindy came into the hotel room with her own key card and snorted as she looked around the luxurious suite "So, where is the little one who is always attached to your hip?" Cindy said with a disgusted tone to her voice, her eyes flicking toward the closed master bedroom door "Tell me he will not be joining us for this interview as well?" she directed her question to Zach, but her eyes were still mildly focused on where the little fame-wrecker was located.

Zach scowled at her, crossing his arms over his chest. He was furious with her and himself for letting her act like this. "You need to stop this. I do not want any more comments about my relationship with Caleb and about Caleb himself. I understand we have made your job harder. Neither of us planned this child, but we are very happy about it and I don't need you constantly putting us down."

Cindy scoffed and waved one of her hands aimlessly through the air, the other still rapidly moving across the screen of her cellphone "You haven't made my job harder, Zach. You think I don't deal with clients that have these sort of epiphanies about themselves all the time?" She rolled her eyes and clicked her cellphone screen off.

"I just have a problem with him. He is not good enough for you. You could do so much better than that little..." she paused and chewed her lip "guy." she decided on a neutral term, but she wanted to say so much more - she absolutely despised Caleb, she couldn't explain why fully; she just knew it was not a good relationship, or at least in her eyes. "If you're happy about it, fine... be happy... but this has become a media nightmare for me and you... Hopefully we can fix this mess."

Before she had a chance to continue on, there was a knock on the hotel door "That must be the interviewer now... You be on your best behavior, Zach Martin, or so help me god you'll be finding a new manager." Little did Cindy know, she was probably already facing unemployment from the actor - her attitude, she knew, would not change in regards to Caleb or the little monster that Zach had a hand in creating.

Cordially she opened the hotel room door and smiled at the interview "Mr. Pearson, thank you for changing locations on such short notice. Zach's boyfriend is feeling a bit under the weather after the first interview and something he ate at the restaurant afterwards." she said kindly as she invited the man further into the hotel room "We can do the interview here in the living room."

Zach shook the interviewer's hand and they sat down to chat. This interview went a lot better since the interview was with a gay magazine and the interviewer was gay as well. Zach actually found himself relaxing and laughing with him, making it easier for him to be charming like he normally was in interviews.

Cindy stayed out of it for the most part, leaving Zach to handle things himself. He was glad about that because he'd been doing interviews long enough to know wh as t needed to stay private. His phone buzzed after a half hour and it was Caleb texting him.

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" Zach got up with a smile, going into the master bedroom. "What's up?"

Caleb frowned and looked up at Zach from the mountain of pillows he had surrounding himself and his laptop "Your son is hungry again... and we were looking at the room service menu and he decided that the chicken tender strips with french fries sounded really good. Honey mustard for the chicken strips and ranch dressing for the french fries." Caleb rubbed the mound of his belly, turning his head slightly as if he were listening to their unborn child speaking.

"And he'd also like a bowl of fruit, more cherries and strawberries than anything else... but a bowl of fruit." Caleb grinned up at Zach and fluttered his eye lashes "Are they still serving food at this hour?"

Zach leaned over to kiss him lightly. "I'm sure they are. I'll get you some food right away." With a gentle rub to Caleb's belly, he headed back to the living room. "I just need to call room service. Can I get you anything Mr. Pearson?"

Zach placed Caleb's order and got coffee for himself and the interviewer before sitting back down. They laughed a bit about food cravings and the interviewer offered up a few tips that he had found when his partner had been pregnant. It was definitely one of the most comfortable interviews Zach had done in a long time.

When the food came, Zach took it in to Caleb. "If you want to come out and say hi, this guy is really nice. He and his partner had a baby two years ago and he was showing me pictures."

Caleb brightened at the idea, nodding his head as he slowly scooted toward the edge of the mattress - it was pretty high up and he looked down at his feet, which he could hardly see, and pouted "Why am I so short." he huffed as he grabbed Zach's forearms and shuffled his way off the mattress and onto the floor with his bare feet.

Caleb took the plate of food from Zach, popping a few french fries into his mouth and humming softly "Mkay. Let's go out there, I'm sure no one will mind that I eat and just watch the rest of the interview." Caleb waddled slowly out of the master bedroom, plate balancing precariously in his hand and on his stomach.

Cindy eyed Caleb as the young man came into the room, she shook her head but otherwise said nothing, opting to remain in her corner of the room at the dining room table that the suite came with. Caleb grinned as he sat down on the unoccupied couch, balancing the plate more firmly on his stomach "Hi! I'm Caleb, Zach's boyfriend and baby momma." Caleb said with a grin as he rubbed his hand over his rounded belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM