C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Noah can have strawberries. You are naughty and get nothing until bedtime," Zach said primly. He lightly smacked Caleb on the ass. "Let me up so I can start on dinner. I don't want you wasting away because I forget to feed you."

Leo wuffled his agreement that dinner should be served which made Noah giggle all the more. He loved Leo and especially loved when Leo 'talked'.

Caleb sighed as he stood up, grabbing Noah around the waist and dangling him in front of Zach's face. Noah giggled happily, clapping his hands "I fly papa!" he squealed as he threw his arms out in front of him and acted as if he were truly flying through the air.

Caleb groaned as he tossed Noah up and into his own arms "Alright little airplane, lets go get you cleaned up for dinner." Caleb said as he kissed Noah's little nose and started for the back door, Leo pouncing after them happily and rumbling in that way he does to make Noah continue giggling and clapping happily.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach followed his family inside and got to work on dinner. He still wasn't a great cook but he tried to do it more often than not. He still had Tina, their housekeeper, make a number of meals for them ahead of time when she came on Monday but he did try to cook himself as well. Caleb was a much better cook but Noah took his time and Zach considered that a much better use of Caleb's time then cooking.

When Caleb and Noah came back in, most of the meal was done. The chicken was still in the skillet cooking, but Noah's plate of noodles and peas were ready to go.

"Do you have your outfit ready for the Oscars?" asked Zach. "Because I was hoping to borrow some jewelry for you once I knew what you were wearing."

Caleb nodded as he settled Noah into his high chair, snapping him into place and then securing the plastic tray "Yeah, I've got it ready... I just don't know if it'll be appropriate..." Caleb said as he grabbed the plastic bowl of noodles and peas off the counter, placing them in front of Noah "No throwing the peas at Leo, you know he can't eat them." Caleb warned their year old son - he knew it would happen anyway, but Leo would ignore the peas in favor of just licking Noah's bare foot.

Caleb walked over to where Zach was cooking the chicken and slid his hands around his fiancee's waist, and into the front of Zach's jeans, fondling Zach's flaccid penis -- it was safe, Noah couldn't see what they were doing "It's very glittery... and has a lot of sequins..." Zach seemed to stiffen - and not his cock (although that was stiffening as well), but his back - Caleb laughed and kissed his back "I'm kidding, babe... Although it is a gold tuxedo, tailor fitted to my beautiful body!"

Zach leaned back against him. "If you wore glittery and sequins I would be fine with that. I want you to be happy with what you wear. I just like showing you off."

Caleb's hands kept wandering and Zach closed his eyes, forgetting about the chicken. This was not the first time this would be the reason he burned dinner. Neither of them would ever learn.

Caleb leaned his head up and started nibbling on Zach's ear lobe with his front teeth "You're going to burn the chicken again..." Caleb murmured hotly in Zach's ear as he started stroking the growing length of Zach's cock, pushing his pants down a little more to compensate for his fiancee's growing length and his own hand.

Using the precum, he worked his hand faster and smirked as Zach bit his lip to keep from groaning "I really should stop before we're ordering pizza yet again or eating just noodles and peas..."

There was a large splat behind them and that instantly pulled Caleb from Zach's cock, whipping around to see Noah's bowl of half-eaten noodles and peas on the floor "Oh Noah!" Caleb whined and stomped his foot against the tiles "I just cleaned the kitchen this morningggg!"

Zach sighed and tucked himself back into him pants. He turned off the chicken and grabbed the paper towels. "It's not a big deal, babe. It's just some noodles and peas." He picked up the bowl. "Leo, get to work."

"Let's get you some more noos and peas, bud," Zach said to Noah. He wiped off Noah's hands and face. Leo was taking his job very seriously, finding all the bits of noodles and peas.

Zach leaned over to kiss Caleb. "See, no problem."

Caleb pouted and sighed as he nipped at Zach's bottom lip "Yeah but he ruined our fun time, cooking together." Caleb whined in that fake 'I'm not really upset' way of his. He shook his head as he watched Leo slurp up the noodles and peas like a vacuum cleaner "How come he'll eat your peas, but when I make peas... He gets all..."

Caleb waved his hand aimlessly as he searched for a word, leaning his hip against the counter "Hollywood princess on me and refuses to eat them? My peas are better than yours." Caleb huffed as he leaned over, plucking up a few pieces of stray peas off of Noah's tray and holding his hand out for their son to eat them while waiting for a new bowl.

"Papa, wan pea now!" Noah said as he squirmed in his seat, making grabby hands at the bowl that Zach was refilling.

Zach filled Noah's bowl and placed it back on his tray. "There you go. Noos and peas for Noah. And you" he nudged Caleb gently. "Will get plenty of fun time later."

He went back to the chicken and turned it back on. It really was almost finished. "What kind of jewelry should I get to go with a gold tuxedo? Are diamonds overkill? Because I wanted to drape you in diamonds for that evening."

Caleb giggled as he started setting the table with glasses, forks, and knives "Diamonds are never overkill... Plus they look good with gold. Gold and diamonds... Yeah it works... but nothing gaudy and ugly, Zach." Caleb said, pointing one of the knives at his fiancee before placing it down on the table.

"If you have too, get Jen to help you decide... Or you know, me."

"I plan on going to very good jewelers to borrow some very expensive pieces. I will only get you classy things to put on your neck and ears and wrists," Zach promised, swooping in to kiss him briefly before taking the chicken off the stove. He sliced it up and played it with noodles and peas for himself and Caleb. "Dinner is served, my dear."

Caleb and Zach sat at the table, pulling Noah's highchair closer so that they could both keep an eye on their devious and mischievous one-year-old "I'd still feel more comfortable if you took Jen along with you, girl has fashion sense out the wazoo, if nothing else." Caleb said as he started slowly chewing on the bits of chicken and noodles, but pushed the peas to the side of the plate whenever he found them.

"As much as I love you, babe... Your fashion sense is about... one level above 'Hobo' - All you wear are shirts and jeans, when you don't have a costume designer at your back telling you what you need to wear..." Caleb shook his head and smiled "And your tuxedo for Hollywood events, that's already been made for you and not hard to pick out of your closet..."

Zach pouted a little. "I picked out your ring myself. But okay, I'll bring Jen. Can you send her a picture of your outfit so she knows what she's working with?"

Noah mashed a pea between his finger and offered it to Zach who leaned in and ate it happily. He was the least picky eater ever and half-eaten food from Noah wasn't an issue for him. Noah did the same with another pea and offered it to Caleb who ate it as well but with much less gusto.

Caleb grimaced as he swallowed the pea and then shook his head when Noah offered him another "You need to eat your peas, baby. Don't you wanna get big and strong like papa?" He asked gently.

Noah nodded and giggled as he started mashing more peas with his palm and licking them off.

Caleb gagged and turned his head down "I don't have to send a picture of it to Jen, she already knows what it looks like - she was there when I went shopping for it, bought it, got it tailored... Girls Day Out a week ago, remember?"

"Right, right. Noah and I were making mud pies with Leo," Zach grinned. "We were asleep when you got home. Do you think I should get a new tux? I keep pulling out the same two and just rotating them with a different shirt or tie."

Zach wiped off Noah's hand when he was done with the peas. "Don't forget to eat your noodles, bud."

"I like your tux's... You just need different shirts and ties to go with them - Why not color coordinate? I'm wearing Gold and black just in reverse of what you could do - you could wear black and a gold shirt and tie..." Caleb shrugged slightly as he spun some noodles onto his fork and slurped them up happily, even the one that dangled against his chin.

Noah pouted and picked up one of the noodles "No wan noos no more." he said, tossing it and landing it smack dab on the side of Zach's face.

"Noah," Zach said sternly, peeling the noodle off his cheek. "We don't throw food. If you're done eating, that's fine, but don't throw your food." He took the bowl away so Noah couldn't throw anymore and reached for a napkin to clean off his hands and face. "Do you want to get down or sit with me and Daddy?"

Noah bounced in his highchair "I down. I play Leo!" Noah squealed, pointing toward the dog who was patiently sitting at Noah's feet.

Leo barked his agreement and licked Noah's foot, looking up hopefully at Caleb and Zach.

Caleb sighed and reached over, unstrapping Noah and pulling the plastic tray from the high chair "Alright..." he lifted Noah and placed him gently on the floor "You two make a mess in that living room and you'll be cleaning it up!" he called after Noah and Leo who were slowly trotting and toddling off down the hallway.

Caleb shook his head and started mashing the left over peas on his plate with his fork - everything else being gone now - "He's barely even two, you know that, right? Why are the terrible two's starting so early?"

"Because we're just that lucky," Zach said, bumping Caleb's foot with his own. "He's a pretty good boy for the most part. I think we got pretty lucky to get such a loving little boy who was a pretty easy baby compared to most. Even now he's not that bad, just starting to feel his way around his limits."

Caleb scoffed and picked up a pea, readying to throw it at Zach "Easy baby? Pfft... You were in Milan for three months of his 'baby' years, Zach and those were not easy times at all. He hardly slept, hardly ate... I was..." Caleb shook his head and sighed loudly "It was hard trying to finish the last few months of school, and take care of him when he was being extremely fussy and intolerant of basically everything I did."

Caleb stood up, grabbing his plate and silverware, walking them into the kitchen and placing them in the sink "You got all the easy parts with him... He loves you more." Caleb said quietly as he turned on the faucet, letting the water drain over his plate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM