C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach frowned and got up, bringing his plate and Noah's bowl over to the sink. "He does not love me more. I can't give him what you can. I'm the silly one who disappears for a while and then comes back. You are the one who is always there, who holds him when he cries, who he nurses from, who he goes to when he needs a hug." He cupped Caleb's face in his hands. "I am sorry I said he was an easy baby. You're right. I wasn't here when i should have been. You're the reason he's such a happy, loving kid though. You know that, right? He learned it because he gets that from you - unconditional love and happiness."

Caleb laughed a little wetly and buried his face against Zach's chest, slipping his hands around Zach's waist and into the back pockets of his jeans "You are not silly for disappearing... You are simply just doing your job." Caleb sighed and rubbed his forehead against Zach's chest "As for unconditional love and happiness? He gets that from both of us... Even if it took you a while to realize you had it in you." Caleb poked his chin against Zach's chest.

"Our son... He is every bit of you, as he is me... He has both of our qualities and we are lucky that he is not like those Toddlers and Tiara girls..." Caleb shuddered - despite loving to watch the show, he was grateful that their son did not fall into a category of spoiled rotten "He does not act like a child from Hollywood fame, and I love that about him... and you."

Caleb nuzzled his head underneath Zach's jaw and sighed quietly "It's your turn to put Noah to bed... I have things to do." Caleb said cryptically as he squeezed Zach's ass and then pulled away from him quickly, prancing down the hallway toward the master bedroom.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach shook his head and went in search of Noah to do their bedtime routine. When they were finished and Leo had gone out again and the lights were off downstairs and Noah was snoring in his crib, Zach headed to the master bedroom to find out what Caleb had planned for him. It could be anything really. Caleb liked to do something fun and crazy when Zach surprised him with a gift and getting engaged was a *big* surprise.

All of the lights in the master bedroom were dimmed to that 'romantic setting' and there were a few flame-less candles light up on the dresser and nightstands, but Caleb was nowhere to be seen. There was a bit of light flooding out from underneath the bathroom door, and the sound of splashing water could be heard.

Caleb sighed as he dipped himself underneath the water of the garden tub, then reemerged - he had lit more candles in here, some of them real and some of them fake, also dimming the light to a more romantic setting. The bubbles were high in the tub, the water set at just the right level for two grown men to be inside of it.

Now he just had to wait for Zach - and it wasn't a very long wait, either. He smiled when the bathroom door opened and Zach stood there, a bit gobsmacked "Hey there, handsome." Caleb said seductively, crooking his finger for Zach to come closer - and almost like a magnetic pull, Zach did come closer "Mind taking a nice long bath with me? I used that bubble bath that you really love." Caleb asked -- the scent of warm vanilla was heady and aromatic, it was the best scented bubble bath and they both thoroughly enjoyed it; especially because it felt like silk running across their skin.

Zach stripped off his clothes, tossing them in the laundry basket in the corner before climbing in the tub with a happy sigh. He moved close to Caleb, sliding his hands over warm, wet skin. "You don't have to ask me twice." He pressed a kiss behind his ear. "Hi gorgeous. Come here often?"

Caleb laughed and nodded "Every chance I get." Caleb whispered as he lifted himself up and over Zach's body, positioning himself right in his fiancee's lap "Noah sleeping soundly?" Caleb asked as he leaned his head in and started kissing along Zach's jaw - he wanted, so badly, to leave marks there, but because of Zach's job, it wasn't a good idea to leave a brand on his face, neck, or some parts of his chest.

Zach settled his hands on Caleb's hips, pulling him close. "Already snoring. I left the monitor on the sink so we can hear just in case." He tipped his head back, giving Caleb plenty of room to kiss and nibble as he pleased. He kneaded Caleb's ample hips, glad they had stayed after Noah had been born. He loved Caleb's curves.

Caleb started gently rocking his hips against Zach's erection - already stiffened and ready for use "I love how you get so hard around me..." Caleb murmured as he trailed a line of hot open-mouthed kisses down Zach's throat, latching onto one of the protruding bones at his clavicle and nibbling at the flesh.

Caleb lifted up again and pressed his lips to Zach's, kissing his fiancee deeply and lovingly - whilst he distracted Zach with kisses, he reached behind himself and grasped Zach's cock, pressing it against his entrance and slowly slipped down the length; he had already prepared himself earlier in the evening, and wore a plug to keep himself loose enough to accept Zach into his body - he wanted to waste no time with preparing.

Caleb moaned and dropped his head away from Zach's lips as he pushed himself further down "So big..." he panted and rolled his hips slowly - apparently not having opened himself up quite enough to take Zach's thick size "You fill me up... so perfectly Zach..." he grunted and pushed down just a little more - he wanted Zach's entire cock inside of his body, damned the consequences.

"Baby," Zach groaned as Caleb rolled his hips and worked his way down on his cock. He grabbed Caleb's ass, spreading his cheeks and squeezing them gently as he struggled to keep his hips still. The water lapped around them, warm and fragrant. Caleb was tight and slick and the idea of him fingering himself open and getting ready so he could just slide down on him was such a turn on. "Don't rush."

He slid a hand up Caleb's back and pulled him down for a kiss, reaching between them to fondle his cock.

Caleb moaned into the kiss, rocking his hips upward into Zach's hand, and then back down against Zach's cock, more and more inches slowly pushing their way into his body "No rushing..." he panted against Zach's mouth "Have... all -... oh fuck! -... night!" he moaned as Zach twisted his hand in just that right angle, thumb brushing the sensitive bundle of nerves at the underside tip of Caleb's cock.

Caleb closed his eyes and leaned back, placing both of his hands on the edge of the tub as he started rolling his hips and pushing them down even more, taking the entire length of Zach's cock into his hole "Oh fuck..." he moaned again, feeling stretched to the limit and so full of Zach's thick length "Feels good... so good..." Caleb groaned as he started lifting and dropping his hips in a steady but slow rhythm.

The water was sliding effortlessly over their bodies, sloshing up against the sides - but as it wasn't filled too high, neither had to worry about overflow, unless things got *really* rough - which he, Caleb, expected to happen eventually; Zach knew just how hard Caleb liked to be fucked, and no doubt it would happen sooner or later... But for now, Caleb was completely content with the slow love-making... It just wouldn't satisfy him for long.

Zach watched him move, staying still for now so he could enjoy the feeling of Caleb using him for his own pleasure and the sight of him. Water dripped down over his body and his chest was flushed with pleasure. His muscles flexed as he lifted himself up and down on Zach's cock. Zach kept toying with Caleb's cock, not jerking him off, just playing with the head and teasing him.

He knew that he could only stay still for so long, his own natural drive to fuck would take over and Caleb would love it as well. But for now he could watch and wait and tease Caleb as Caleb teased him with this slow, steady fuck.

Caleb huffed and rolled his hips one last time before dropping chest first against Zach's chest. He slid his arms up and held onto the back of Zach's head, the tips of their noses lightly touching as he threaded his fingers together in Zach's short hair, holding on for all he was worth.

Caleb continued slowly rolling his hips and pressing kisses against Zach's lips, jaw, and cheeks "Zach..." he moaned quietly, pushing his hips all the way down and clenching his anal muscles around the base of Zach's cock "Fuck me... please... please... just... take me... I'm yours to do whatever you want with..." Caleb begged beautifully, "Please..."

Zach wrapped his fingers in Caleb's hair, kissing him roughly this time. He fucked up into him once, twice before he let Caleb go. "You have to hold on to me." Caleb wrapped his arms and legs around him and Zach pushed himself up and out of the tub, his cock still buried in Caleb's ass. He carried him into the bedroom, walking carefully so he didn't slip out.

"So you want me to fuck you," Zach murmured, still standing and holding him. He smacked a hand against Caleb's ass. "How should I do that?"

Caleb moaned and jerked against Zach's chest, clutching onto him tightly so he wouldn't fall; the slap to his ass was like a jolt of electric-fire coursing through his body and it only proved to turn him on more, a dribble of precum leaking out of his cock and against his and Zach's stomachs "Anyway..." he moaned against Zach's lips.

Caleb took a quick breath and looked at Zach with a soft smile on his face "Fuck me any way you want... Just..." he pressed a firm kiss to Zach's lips and then nipped his fiancee's body lip "Fuck me hard and don't ever stop, even if I beg." Caleb murmured against Zach's lips and then started kissing him again, slipping his tongue into Zach's mouth so their two tongues could tango and get into the action as well.

Zach kissed him back roughly before pressing Caleb against the wall and bracing his own arms against it. He pinned him there, fucking up into him hard. He had always wondered if he could do this, hold Caleb up and fuck him. Now seemed like a good time to try.

"Like that?" Zach grunted, his hips flexing and cock going deep. "Like me fucking you hard? Jerk off for me. I want to watch you come. Do it for me, baby."

Caleb moaned out loudly, back arching against the wall as Zach started fucking into him; he tightened his legs around Zach's waist and bit his lip as he reached down to his own cock - it was a bit of an awkward position to do this, but he managed to wrapped his fingers around it and started pumping up and down.

They had never had sex up against a wall before, or done much of anything that would be considered 'Kinky' or 'Exotic'; whether it was Zach's not-so-wild-side or because the few times they had had sex before Caleb became pregnant, it was just quick-fucks to get them both through the day. And then of course, when Caleb was pregnant, it would have been difficult to do it anywhere except for on the bed, and Caleb was okay with that, but he really wanted to turn Zach's wild side up to eleven, see what his favorite actor, fiancée, and baby-daddy, could really do.

Caleb's toes curled against Zach's back, his body writhing and arching carelessly against the wall as Zach continued plowing into him like a mad man "Harder... Zach, please, harder!" He had to be quiet, he knew, because they didn't want to end up waking Noah up, but it was so damn hard to not want to just scream his damn lungs out as Zach took him like the champion Caleb always knew he could be in the 'bedroom'.

"Baby," Zach moaned as he watched Caleb jerk himself off. He kept fucking him, shifting him slightly to try and get the angle right to hit his prostate. He wrapped an arm around Caleb's waist to lift him slightly and Caleb cried out, jerking against him. Zach kept that angle and just started fucking him as hard as he could. Sweat was dripping down his back and his legs and stomach was starting to ache but he wasn't going to stop until Caleb came. "You're so beautiful, so hot. Love you so much."

Caleb almost couldn't take it - Zach had found his prostate almost as soon as he changed the angle they were in, and hadn't stopped hitting it since. His senses were on over-drive, hand moving faster than he could have imagined - yeah, his wrist was starting to hurt; it had been so long since he had jerked himself off that he wasn't used to the repetitive motion.

Switching hands, Caleb cried out again, his entire body shuddering and clenching down against Zach's cock as he arched off the wall fully, coming with a gasp - hot shots of white spewed out of Caleb, more than he had *ever* cum before; it was almost like a geyser stream as he erupted between their two stomachs, landing haphazardly against their bodies and some even landing on the floor "Oh fuckkkkk" Caleb groaned and grasped onto Zach's shoulder with his free hand, riding out his orgasm still as Zach continued to push up into him - his actions slowed because of the vice-grip that Caleb had put on his cock, but still fucking into him as hard as possible.

"Don't stop..." he mumbled against Zach's neck "Don't you ever stop!"

"I'm not done with you," Zach said as he slowed his hips and pulled Caleb off the wall. He was so tight around him that Zach couldn't pull out right now so he walked slowly over to the bed, kissing him deeply the whole way. He gripped Caleb's ass with both hands before he climbed on their bed. "You gotta let me pull out for a moment. I promise I'm going to keep fucking you. I just need to change positions."

Caleb whined but loosened up enough that Zach could pull out and stretch his back. Zach grinned at him, looking at the streaks of come and sweat on Caleb's body. "I need to get something. Wait here."

Zach got off the bed and went to the dresser, rummaging around fo a small cock ring. He came back and gently fit it around Caleb's softened cock. "Perfect. I have a plan. I am going to fuck you until you are hard again and I come inside of you," he leaned over to nibble on Caleb's jaw. "And then I want you to fuck me. Do you think you can do that?"

Caleb hadn't topped before between them and Zach wasn't sure if he ever had. It was something he wanted to do - if Caleb was willing. He had liked it in the past but obviously hadn't done it since meeting Caleb.

Caleb frowned and looked up at Zach, then down at his softened cock - it was already trying to jump back to life, but it was far too soon after cumming for that to happen, just yet. "Zach I..." he bit his lip and shook his head slowly "I've never... done that before... with anyone." Caleb sat up slowly, pressing his forehead against Zach's lightly.

"I know I'd never be able to hurt you... and..." he sniffled a little and looked own at his cock again, it was barely two inches long in its softened state, and just shy of five in its hardened state "There's no way I'd be able to pleasure you with this... defunct piece of equipment that God deigned to give me..." Caleb hated how emotional he was getting over this, it had always been a sore subject for him though and Zach knew it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM