C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach stood at the edge of the water, sipping a cup of decaf coffee and watching the sun rise. He had woken up early, Caleb still fast asleep from an exhausting night of sex that included handcuffs, two different vibrators, and both of them having to utilize cock rings in order to get through fucking each other. Zach was pleasantly sore and was looking forward to a day of relaxing alongside Caleb.

The baby was up as well and he looked down to see it turn in his belly, causing a gentle wave over the surface as it moved. In the end, this baby made him happy. He would have to learn how to face everything else as time went on. And he could do it. He cupped his belly in one hand, smiling down on it.

"It's a beautiful morning, peanut. When your Daddy wakes up, we're going to go for a short run and then get a massage and who knows what else he has planned for us. We're going to have a good day."

Caleb woke a little later than he usually would, stretching his body out in the huge bed that the floating retreat home provided for them. It was massively comfortable and... He giggled as he looked up at the wooden headboard, fur lined handcuffs still attached to the cross joints... The bed was an absolute mess and he felt bad for the cleaning service who would have to experience such a clean up. He started by putting away the toys they had used last night - all cleaned by Zach this morning, it seemed. It wouldn't do for any cleaner to see those specific things just hanging out in the open, not with Zach's prudish nature.

After he was sure all sex paraphernalia was hidden and packed away in their bags, he made himself a cup of Green Tea and smiled as he saw Zach standing out on the balcony. From this angle, it almost looked like Zach was standing on the water, since the balcony floor and walls were made of thick pieces of Plexiglas - the views were incredible, almost rainforest in nature with all of the palm trees and exotic plants that surrounded the resort. It was almost like being in Hawaii without leaving California at all.

Caleb walked out onto the balcony quietly, made easier by the fact that Zach had left the doors wide open, ocean breeze flowing in and around the bedroom. Caleb scooted up behind Zach, laying against his husband's back "We're not going to have a good day. We're going to have an amazing day, babe. Just like we had an amazing night, last night." Caleb said with a giggle as he kissed Zach's back lightly, right over a few of the deeper scratches that were there from their night together.

Caleb was definitely, and most likely, feeling a lot more sore than what Zach was feeling at the moment, given that he had gotten the rougher treatment of the two. They were polar opposites when in the bedroom; Caleb liked rough, almost brutal sex, while Zach preferred something a little slower, more intimate... They both enjoyed it though, nevertheless "How are you feeling this morning?" Caleb asked as he slid an arm around Zach's waist, resting his open hand on the underside of Zach's curved belly.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I'm feeling great," Zach said, covering Caleb's hand with his own and leaning back into him. "The peanut and I were enjoying the sun and thinking about how much fun it was going to be to spend the day with you. I wanted to go for a run but maybe just so yoga instead. What do you think?"

Caleb nodded against Zach's shoulder and smiled softly "I think doing yoga is probably the safer of the two options. I checked out the running trails they have here... They aren't exactly pregnant-person safe. Lots of hills and curves that would be... not good for you." Caleb said quietly, rubbing his thumb back and forth lightly across the taut skin of his husband's stomach "You fall and I certainly cannot carry you back... Unlike you who carried me up to the moment that I gave birth... I don't have your physical strength."

Caleb kissed Zach's back again and rested his chin on Zach's shoulder "After yoga, we'll go for our scheduled massages. Lunch by the infinity pool that overlooks the ocean after that. Then they have a bike-ride through the forest here, we get to sit in a covered carriage while some stranger guides us around and shows us the beauty that is this place. After that, I was thinking we'd go swimming in the ocean... Clothing optional." Caleb said with a grin.

Zach laughed and turned around to pull Caleb close, leaning dr own to kiss him softly. "That sounds like a wonderful plan to me. I know you will be enjoying the clothing optional swim." He squeezed Caleb's ass. "The only reason you wear clothes is because of Noah. I kind of miss when you would just go around naked all the time."

Caleb frowned and looked up at Zach "We should just let your parents keep our kids... We'll visit them on the weekends! I can go back to my nude lifestyle!" Caleb said with a grin, leaning up on his tiptoes slightly to kiss Zach on the lips.

"We should probably take care of those scratch marks on your back before we do anything though... Some of them are kind of deep and I don't want you getting an infection." Caleb said as he set his hand on Zach's back, tracing the four scratch marks that were the longest, deepest, and certainly most painful looking "Do they hurt?"

Zach shook his head and grinned a little. "You were enjoying yourself. Definitely shows that I did a good job."

He let Caleb lead him inside though so he could treat the scratches. He wasn't going to argue with his husband when it came to anything health related. Caleb clearly knew a lot better than he did there. In fact it was because of Caleb's nursing degree that Dr. Evans was even debating Zach's desire to not have the baby at the hospital.

"The peanut is super active this morning," Zach said as Caleb patted antibacterial ointment on the scratches. "They haven't stopped kicking and moving since I woke up."

Caleb smiled as he put the cap back on the ointment and washed his hands thoroughly. Once he was done he sat on the bathroom counter and pulled Zach in between his knees, setting his small hands against both sides of Zach's stomach, feeling the kicks, hits, and general movements of their unborn child. It was still such a surreal experience for Caleb, even though he knew exactly what Zach was feeling, having gone through it himself - it was different when you were 'on the outside' of it though.

"Maybe the baby is just excited to get the day started. She's getting her first massage today, and she isn't even born yet." Caleb said as he moved his fingers with the movement of their baby - he had started calling it a she, hoping that 'positive reinforcement' would in fact make their baby a girl - they still didn't know yet what they were having, and wouldn't until the baby was born. "When I was pregnant with Noah, if I got really excited about something, he would kick up a storm... Literally. Like a little dancer inside of me, I could feel it all... It was weird, but not at all unpleasant, just a not-so-subtle reminder that he was there and happy to be doing something that made *me* happy."

"We definitely have another dancer on our hands," Zach agreed, watching his stomach shift and move with the baby's movements, chasing the traps of Caleb's fingers. "And peanut loves playing with you apparently."

He pushed back as Caleb accidentally chased the baby too low and he got a solid kick in the bladder, immediately making that cup of coffee he had a bad choice. Luckily they were already in the bathroom and he just had to turn to pee - making a solid attempt at aiming even though he couldn't see very well.

"Did I get it all in?" Zach asked, not at all ashamed to be asking Caleb that question.

Caleb laughed as he hopped off the bathroom counter and went over to the toilet, inspecting the bowl and floor around it "Yep! I'm impressed, actually... You miss all the time when we're at home - and this was before you were seven months pregnant and could still see your dick." Caleb teased as he lightly tapped Zach on the bare ass before flaunting his way out of the bathroom.

"Better get a move on daddy-o, Yoga classes start in forty-five minutes, and I know you don't want to miss out on your Namaste poses and such!" Caleb called over his shoulder as he started finding them some clothes to wear, as they were both quite naked at the moment - he also grabbed Zach's yoga mat. While Zach was a big fan of doing yoga, not only to keep himself in shape, but helping with the baby - Caleb just wasn't fond of yoga, despite his inherent flexibility, he preferred running and doing gymnastics over the yoga poses.

Zach laughed and washed up before following Caleb into the bedroom. Yoga had definitely helped keep him flexible through his pregnancy so far and helped his balance. He couldn't do all the poses he usually did but he definitely enjoyed the way it made his body feel and his head clear. He pulled on a pair of stretchy yoga shorts and a tight T-shirt since they were taking a class. At home he just did it in boxer briefs but that wouldn't work here.

"You're just going to spend the whole time staring at my ass and pretending you know what is going on," Zach teased him, taking the mat. He tangled their fingers together for the walk to the class. "You should see how good Noah's gotten at yoga."

Caleb rolled his eyes and nudged Zach lightly as they started down the sandy path toward the main resort building "Of course I'm going to just stare at your ass... You have a nice ass, now that you actually gained some weight and look like a pregnant person." Caleb said with a smile as he looked up at Zach.

"Noah can't be that good at Yoga, he's two... Unless you've been taking Noah to Mommy and Me yoga classes without my knowledge?" Caleb asked and squeezed Zach's hand lightly.

They finally made it to the yoga studio of the resort and Caleb looked inside at all of the people milling about, setting up for their own sessions with the instructor. There was a lot of pregnant women and men there, with their spouses - looking just as uncomfortable as Caleb knew he would soon feel once they entered the room "I see all the non-pregnant spouses are gathering in one corner... Looks like a good place to be."

Zach held onto his hand tightly, hanging back. He didn't really want to be recognized and he definitely didn't want to have Caleb leave him alone. "Wait," Zach said softly. "Stay with me. I ... I don't know these people. I don't know what they'll say to me."

It had happened before, once at the playground with Noah and once when he had been at the grocery store. Security had been with him both times but that hadn't stopped anything since they were just words. Awful words that made him feel terrible but words nonetheless. Security had gotten rid of the people but the feelings stuck around long after.

Caleb frowned and looked toward the people inside of the building and then back at Zach who looked entirely too afraid to go into the room - that was unusual, and Caleb understood it. "I was assured that the people here won't say anything rude to you, Zach. This is supposed to be a stress-free environment and saying things that'll hurt your feelings? Well, not exactly stress-free." Caleb said as he started carefully tugging his husband into the yoga studio.

"But, I will stick with you until you feel more comfortable. I promise."

"Thank you," Zach said quietly, following Caleb into the studio. He didn't take classes much anymore, not since he started showing and definitely not since the article was out. He kind of wished he could take Noah to Mommy and Me yoga classes. "We don't go to classes. Me and Noah. We just do it at home. He just likes to do it with me in the morning."

Zach felt like his heart was beating out of his chest, people were looking at them and Zach was positive they knew who he was. He wanted to go back to the room and just do the activities that for just him and Caleb. He squeezed his eyes shut and took a shaky breath as Caleb rolled out the mats, staking out a spot for them.

The yoga instructor - Laila - came up with a bubbly smile "Hey, Mr. Martin's!" she said happily "It's such a wonderful treat to have you both here. I hope you're having an amazing time here at the resort so far. I'm Laila and I'll be your Yoga Instructor." She hooked her thumb over her shoulder "That's my husband, Steven - He'll be helping out, getting waters and anything that you might need." Steven was a seven foot tall man, with a protruding stomach that could put any pregnant man or woman in this room to shame.

"Is he pregnant?" Caleb asked quietly, kind of staring wide-eyed at Steven.

Laila giggled and nodded her head "Yep! Sure is. We found out he was a carrier when we got married, and since I couldn't have kids after a battle of Ovarian cancer when I was seventeen... He agreed to carry for me!" Laila said proudly, beaming a smile back at her husband.

The longer Caleb looked at Steven, the wider his eyes got "Oh my gosh, Zach!" he hit his husband's arm repeatedly "That's Steven Newburg! You and him did that film together in 1999... Ahhhh... Stones Throw Away!"

Zach looked over at Steven, surprised to see him here. He trusted Caleb's memory better than his own when it came to his films and co-stars. God, Stones Throw Away had been so long ago. It had been one of his first films but one of his better early films.

"Oh," Zach looked at Laila. "Yeah, I remember him. He was good. Nice guy. Does he act anymore?"

Zach was almost afraid to hear the answer. Did Steven stop acting because he was a carrier and knew he was going to carry for Laila? Or did he stop acting before that?

Laila nodded enthusiastically "Of course he does!" Laila said cheerfully "He works with producers Shayla Cray and Samson Bouknight..." Laila seemed a bit confused about the question, and then the article of Zach's pregnancy popped into her mind and all the backlash she had seen on the internet about it "Oooh. I see." She hummed thoughtfully and rocked on her heels.

"Steve did get a little backlash for doing it as well, this is his third pregnancy already though... and after a while people just stopped caring about what he did and left him alone. You've only been exposed for two months, Zach, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that after another week or so - people will forget all about you being pregnant." Laila said with absolute certainty in her voice "After class, talk to him. I bet you he'll be able to recommend you to Shayla and Samson - they are the best producers, and have amazing ideas that I think you'd be good at."

Caleb smiled sweetly at Laila "Thank you so much Laila. And I hope your husband has another very successful pregnancy!"

Laila nodded and took off back to the front of the class, and everyone started getting into position "See, I told you not a single bad thing was gonna happen here."

Zach gave him a small smile and nudged Caleb gently. "Yeah, yeah. You were right. Now let's see if you can do any of these moves."

Laila ran an easy class, catering to many different levels and the fact she had a large amount of pregnant participants. It was actually way below Zach's normal level but he enjoyed himself watching Caleb's attempts at yoga and his butt in tight pants. He was mildly impressed to discover that he definitely had the most flexibility of any of the pregnant people there.

When the class was over, Zach took Laila's advice and went over to Steven to re-introduce himself. "Steven, hey. I don't know if you remember me or not. Zach Martin. We worked together years ago."

Steven turned and smiled at Zach "Oh! Of course I remember you! We did Stones Throw Away together, and they also had us starring in another movie together... but there wasn't enough funding for that one - Apple Tree." Steven shook his head and then shook Zach's hand "The names that the Hollywood world comes up with for movies..." He sighed "It's so great to see you again, though. How is fatherhood and pregnancy treating you?"

Caleb sat on his yoga mat and sighed tiredly, legs sprawled out in front of him and arms stretched out behind him. He wanted Zach to do this alone, find his footing again in a world that was so harsh. He hoped that Steven would be able to shed better light on the world of pregnant male actors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM