C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach wiped his hands on a napkin and then shook hands with both of them. "So how does it work with me being pregnant? Every time I've had a massage I've laid on my stomach and I can't do that right now."

"We have a special bed," Ivor said to him, his voice soft and gentle. "It has an opening for the belly. The massage we do is also very different since you cannot do as vigorous a massage to a pregnant person."

"Cool," Zach said, putting an arm around Caleb reassuringly. He knew that Caleb was uncomfortable with extremely large men so he angled him towards Anna. "Do we start now?"

Ivor nodded and motioned for Zach to follow him. "We request that you take off your clothing to a level you are comfortable with. If that is underwear, that is fine. If it is nude, that is fine as well."

"I uh, forgot underwear so I'm glad nude is fine," Zach admitted, following Ivor to one of the tables.

Caleb was relieved that he wouldn't be attended too by the huge muscular man and he'd be with the much more gentler looking masseuse. He stood up and followed behind Anna, already stripping off his shirt as he went. Much like Zach, he too had forgot to wear any underwear and he bit his lip as he stared at his bare feet "I..." he inhaled shakily and slowly stripped his yoga shorts off, folding them and his tank top off.

There was a suppressed laugh from somewhere in the room and Caleb's cheeks immediately turned red with embarrassment, covering himself up with his clothes. He took several shaky breaths and tried to will away the tears from his eyes - this couldn't be happening, not now... not when they were supposed to be having a happy, relaxing weekend together.

In his head, the laughs kept coming, and he felt himself starting to shut down emotionally and mentally. Closing up on himself as the words of old started creeping up on him. He didn't even know which person in the room had laughed - although he was absolutely positive that it wasn't Zach, so that only left Ivor the Mountain Man, or his own masseuse Anna. He didn't want to know, he just wanted to run - not at all caring that he was naked.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach heard Anna laugh and then try to hide it and he knew what had happened. He turned immediately and saw that Caleb was naked. Ivor said something in Swedish to her, his tone sharp and she looked contrite, but the damage was already done.

"Out," Zach said firmly to her, pointing at the door. "Get out. And you, get me the director now. This is not acceptable."

Zach grabbed a towel and went over to Caleb, wrapping him up and bundling him close. Ivor tried to stammer out an apology, but Zach gave him an icy look and he headed out of the room as well, hopefully getting the spa director as Zach had requested.

"Baby," Zach murmured, pressing a kiss to the side of Caleb's head gently. "They're gone. It's just us here now."

Caleb clutched onto Zach tightly, a single sob escaping his mouth and muffling against Zach's shoulder as the shorter man pressed himself as close and as tight to Zach's body. He shook his head repeatedly and rapidly as tear after tear fell down his cheeks, his entire body trembling from the memories that continued flashing through his mind's eye.

A short man - compared to Ivor who he was standing next too - came into the room, wearing a crisp white linen outfit and a nametag that claimed he was the spa director "I am Mitchell Baker. The spa and salon director. How can I be of service to you gentlemen?" Mitchell asked, his tone professional and lithe. He did not seem to notice, or care, that Caleb was practically having a meltdown in Zach's arms. It was like he had dollar signs in his eyes as he stared Zach in the eyes - they were almost the same height so it wasn't hard.

Zach held Caleb close, keeping his hand over Caleb's ear and his head pressed against Zach's shoulder so he wouldn't hear. He met the gaze of the director, his expression furious.

"Mr. Baker, your masseuse embarrassed my husband in a highly unprofessional manner. This is absolutely unacceptable. This resort came highly recommended and to have something like this happen is atrocious," Zach shook his head. "You should be ashamed."

Mitchell looked to Ivor who shook his head, mouthing 'Anna' to him. Mitchell sighed unhappily "You are very correct, Mr. Martin - I am ashamed of the behavior of my masseuse and I promise that the situation will be rectified. I, however, need to know what she did in order to insult your husband so terribly?" Mitchell asked, folding his arms tightly over his chest - he was finally starting to show emotion, other than greedy money hands.

Zach tipped his chin up, frowning. "She laughed when he undressed. I will not go any further in detail than that. The last thing any professional who deals with the human body on a regular basis should do when someone undresses is laugh."

Zach felt Caleb slump further against him and he pulled the towel around him further. "We will clearly be cancelling our massages for today."

Mitchell nodded his head in understanding "Yes, of course. I understand and I promise you that Anna will be dealt with thoroughly and she will be writing a formal apology to your husband for her rude behavior before she is fired and removed from the property." Mitchell said and almost walked away but he stopped mid-turn "If you wish for a private massage, later, we can have that arranged, just call the desk and we will provide our best masseuses here for the service." Then he turned and walked away, Ivor following close behind.

Caleb was still trembling, body shaking with each silent sob that left his body. His fingers were practically digging into Zach's skin and no doubt leaving ugly bruises behind. His face was starting to turn a blue color from not breathing properly, face pressed so tightly against Zach's chest as it was.

Zach gently guided Caleb over to the small couch, rubbing his back. "Take a deep breath for me. You're not breathing well enough, baby. I need you to keep breathing."

Caleb gulped in some air and then hid his face again and Zach sighed a little, turning his face so it wasn't buried in Zach's chest any longer. He had no idea how to make this better or if he even could. This was not something he knew how to fix.

"We can leave," Zach said softly. "This is supposed to be a relaxing weekend. Staying here might not be a good idea."

Caleb shook his head and tried taking a few deep breaths, they left his mouth shakily, but the color was returning to his face as oxygen was finally - at least - going in through his nose. "I want to stay..." Caleb said hoarsely, taking a slow deep breath to finally get control of himself.

He held it for a count of five and then let it out slowly "Just take me back to the room, please Zach... I'll be fine I just... we need to go back to the room." Caleb said quietly, his voice still so raw and pained sounding "Please..."

"Let's get you dressed," Zach said, not caring about his own nakedness. He wanted to cover Caleb to make him more comfortable in anyway possible. He was careful not to touch him, not wanting to make him feel worse. He loved every part of Caleb but he didn't want to make him feel worse right now.

They hurried back to their room, Zach locking the door behind them. He looked at Caleb, his expression upset. "Caleb, I don't know what to say."

Caleb shook his head and looked up at Zach, his eyes were still wet with tears, red from crying "Don't say anything... Just hold me..." Caleb said quietly as he scooted close to Zach again and wrapped himself around Zach's body "Hold me... make love to me... do anything you want... just no more talking about it... forget it even happened..."

"Are you sure?" asked Zach, brushing his hand over Caleb's forehead. He tugged Caleb onto his lap as best he could, for once wishing he wasn't pregnant so he could just pick Caleb up and hold him against his body. He wasn't actually sure he could get aroused right now, so upset over what had just happened. He could show Caleb how much he loved his body without being aroused though and if that was what Caleb really wanted he would definitely do that.

Caleb nodded, tears still occasionally dripping down his cheeks "I'm sure, Zach... I just... I need to forget about it... Make me forget about it - all of it." Caleb requested quietly, his voice on the verge of hysterical and begging as he clutched at Zach. He was hardly moving though, his body was a little stiff, and definitely tense. He was scared, still, even when there was nothing to currently be afraid of. He clearly needed something, something that would take his mind off of the pain, and torture, that he went through as a teenager.

"Oh my darling," Zach murmured softly, pressing gentle kisses to his neck. "My beautiful darling. I will do anything you ask. Come to the bedroom with me and let me make love to you, let me show you how perfect I think every part of you is."

Zach nudged Caleb gently. "Get on my back. I can carry you that way."

Caleb shook his head and stood up "I won't hurt you... It's not right." Caleb said quietly, but he did take Zach's hand, and when Zach tucked Caleb close; Caleb moved even closer - if the younger man could bury himself in Zach's body; that's very likely and exactly where he would be right now.

Caleb laid out on the bed once they got there - he was still fully clothed, and he just felt like putting on more layers, hiding his small and delicate frame from the world; even his husband, even though Caleb *knew* how much Zach adored his small body and every inch of him that came with it. Caleb just felt like his entire world had been tipped upside down, again, all because of that one person - that one thing, that led to this moment. He just hoped that Zach *knew* how to take care of him in this moment.

Zach sat on the bed next to him, reaching for Caleb's hands first, pressing his lips to each finger and then the palm. He wasn't sure if talking would help, but he decided it would be better if his words drowned out the others Caleb had heard.

"These hands are wonderful, gentle and strong. They've cradled our son when he's sad and tossed balls for Leo. They've touched me all over and kept me safe."

Zach pressed Caleb's hands above his head, kissing his wrists lightly. "Can you keep those there for me?"

Caleb nodded and took several shaky breaths. He placed one wrist over the other, as if he had been cuffed by Zach. "I can keep them here." Caleb promised quietly, shifting into a more comfortable position and laying his head back against the pillow.

He loved that Zach was explaining everything that he loved about his body so far. Caleb may not have wanted Zach to talk, but this was massively different. It was the love and affection he needed, from the only man he could truly get it from.

Zach kissed over Caleb's face, little tiny kisses as he whispered about what he loved about Caleb's face. He tugged Caleb's shirt over his head, leaving it so it covered his eyes. "Is this okay?"

He trailed fingers over Caleb's chest, tugging lightly on his nipples. "I love your chest. It has nourished our son, keeping him happy and content for so long. I love leaning my head on it, listening to your strong heart beat."

Zach reached down to pull off Caleb's pants, not moving down yet, but wanting him to be naked now. He pressed a kiss to Caleb's stomach, to the small pouch of fat that had never gone away after Caleb gave birth to Noah.

Caleb was already feeling sensory deprivation kick in as his eyes were covered with his shirt. He squirmed as he felt the light kisses being placed on his stomach and bit his lip. Unfortunately, now naked, it was evident and obvious that his cock wanted no participation in this fun. It was limp and practically shriveled up with softness. "Zach... I'm sorry..." Caleb let out a hoarse sob, his legs trembling slightly.

It wasn't that he wasn't not turned on by what Zach was doing, it was just... His fears. They would always be there, it seemed, and anything that frightened him this bad... Well, his cock just seemed to not want to cooperate -- Zach would have to push him through this, get him out on the other side of what was bothering him. Caleb wished he could explain it, but it was difficult - he knew it would work, but Zach was the only man he ever felt comfortable with going this far in a 'healing' session.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM