C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach shook his head and pushed against Caleb's hands, the position he put him in incredibly painful. He forced his way back onto all fours, relaxing once he was off his back.

"That's bad," he moaned. "So bad like that. Not on my back."

Caleb sighed and was grateful for when Alexandria and Mike came running out with everything that they needed for Zach's delivery and set everything up in the backyard.

Caleb wasn't quite needed behind Zach anymore with Alexandria directing the birthing process, so he moved to sit in front of Zach again, laying a pillow in his lap "Alright Zach, just lean into me and we'll get this baby out of you... remember to keep breathing for me, Zach." Caleb said as he started rubbing Zach's shoulders and back slowly and deeply.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach huffed out a breath before he inhaled deeply and bore down, pushing against the pressure that was building between his legs. He kept pushing and pushing until the contraction ended and he felt like his skin was crawling.

"Gonna throw up again," he managed to get out before it happened, Caleb getting the bucket under his chin in the nick of time. ''Why do I keep doing that?"

Caleb looked right into Zach's eyes, holding his husband's head in his hands and lightly stroking his temples "It's normal baby, its just all that pressure of pushing that's making you throw up... It's gonna be okay." Caleb said softly and kissed Zach's forehead.

"You just focus on what you need to do, and our baby will be here soon enough." Caleb said and then looked over at Alexandria who was working behind Zach to prepare him for delivery "How's it going down there, Alex?"

"Doing good," Alexandria said, her hands between Zach's legs. "You're pushing really well, Zach, and the baby is moving down a little each time. Keep doing what you're doing and they'll be here in no time."

Zach panted and hung his head, nodding. He tucked his chin on the next contraction, groaning as he pushed, trying to visualize the baby moving down with each push. The pressure kept increasing and he didn't want to mention it but he was hard again and he knew Alex could see.

Caleb could see that Zach was struggling and squirming slightly, he chuckled softly and bent his head to his husband's ear "Don't think about it, babe... You know Alex won't embarrass you, and she's probably seen this happen a dozen times over." Caleb whispered and kissed Zach's cheek lightly, rubbing up and down Zach's trembling arms lightly.

"If it helps, start thinking about a grandma running down the walk of fame, completely naked... Or, that time I threw up on you when we were having sex while I was pregnant with Noah - That was probably the grossest experience either of us had in the bedroom..."

"I don't think gross thoughts are going to help right now," Zach murmured, pushing himself up so he was just on his knees, hands resting on his thighs as he waited for the next contraction to come. His legs were still spread pretty wide, giving ample room for the baby to move down.

Zach moved his arms to rest on Caleb's shoulders before the next contraction, using him to hang on as he pushed again, the baby sliding further down in this position then all fours.

"Good!" Alex exclaimed. "Keep pushing like that."

Caleb bit his lip and watched as Zach went through another round of contractions - he was feeling quite useless at this point, and maybe even a little helpless. He had no idea what to do on this end of a pregnancy, aside from just supporting Zach through it. He tried not getting too emotional, but he couldn't quite help it if a few tears slipped down his cheeks.

He tried focusing on Zach and everything that was going on, but his focus was splintering just like his vision as the tears clouded his eyes.

Mike - who had remained outside - saw that Caleb was getting a bit overwhelmed and quickly stepped in "Caleb, son, why don't you go take a breather? I know this is supposed to be about the two of you, but you can't do this all alone..." Mike suggested quietly, squeezing Caleb and Zach's shoulder to let them both know it was alright.

Caleb looked at Zach curiously, almost as if asking permission - which, basically, he was, since this was about Zach and what Zach wanted and needed at this moment while they tried bringing their second child into the world.

Zach leaned against his father, giving Caleb a weak smile. "Go inside. Get something to eat. I'll be fine out here for a few minutes without you."

Alexandria smiled at Caleb as well, nodding. "No impending baby in the next couple minutes. We'll call for you if everything speeds up and it looks like you're going to miss it."

Zach kissed him gently. He wanted Caleb to stay but he could see that Caleb needed a break. They'd been at this for hours and other than a break to go to the bathroom, Caleb hadn't left his side. "Go ahead. I love you."

Caleb nodded and returned Zach's kiss before he stood up and headed inside. He bypassed the kitchen and the suggestion for food - he wasn't hungry, not really, he was just letting the pressure get too him too much and he needed a break from it all. He went upstairs and into the bedroom; he had a good view of the backyard here, so he could still watch Zach without being right there in the middle of it all.

--

Mike took a seat on the ground in front of Zach, right where Caleb had been sitting previously "Alright son, what do you need from me to help you through this? It's been such a long time since I helped anyone give birth..." Mike said with a chuckle.

Zach rested his arms on his dad's shoulders like he had with Caleb. "Just let me lean on you. This is working for me position wise."

Mike patted his shoulder lightly and nodded. "You got it."

Zach grimaced and took a deep breath, pushing with the contraction. It wasn't as easy without Caleb even though Alexandria and his dad encouraged him and urged him on. He just wanted Caleb.

Caleb stayed upstairs for about ten minutes, during that time Jen, Gina and even Noah came upstairs to try and talk Caleb into going back downstairs to be with his husband; nothing really got through to him as he stared out the window into the backyard, watching his husband struggle through his contractions.

Caleb couldn't stand to see his husband hurting and struggling any more though and finally decided to go back down to where Zach was in the backyard. Mike moved out of the way and allowed Caleb to get right back into his position in front of Zach.

Caleb gently carded his fingers through Zach's hair and kissed him lightly "Alright. I feel better now, I'm sorry that I left you..." Caleb said quietly as he started rubbing up and down Zach's arms and his shoulders.

"Glad you're back," Zach said, pressing his face against Caleb's shoulder, wanting to be close to him. He was so tired now and everything hurt so much. Even his toes hurt from curling them each time he pushed. "I want to be done. Can I be done now? I want to sleep."

Caleb didn't get to answer before another contraction started and Zach bore down, his face hidden in the crook of Caleb's neck as he pushed. He let out a shriek as the baby shifted and he felt the burning increase intensely. "Oh god!"

Caleb held onto the back of Zach's head and lightly rocked with him as they went through the contraction "Shhh." he murmured as he pressed several kisses into Zach's hair - he was still feeling mildly helpless and useless. He just had no idea *what* to do and it was still making him feel completely flawed. "I'm right here, Zach... Not going anywhere."

Caleb looked up at Alexandria and frowned "How much longer do you think? He can't hold onto this position any longer if the baby isn't going to come down..."

"Oh baby came down. Baby is crowning," Alexandria said with a pleased smile. She angled a mirror for them. "Let me know if I need to change the angle any."

Zach turned so he was looking over his shoulder, catching the mirror out of the corner of his eye. He could just see the baby's head and he had to look away because that was his ass stretched around the baby's head. And that explained the pain and burning that had changed over to just pressure and almost numbness.

"Oh my god," Zach said into Caleb's neck. "That's our baby."

Caleb laughed softly and nodded against Zach's head "Yes it is. With a lot of freaking hair too... Why do our babies come out with full heads of hair?" Caleb asked as he started massaging Zach's back and shoulders to keep him distracted from the fact that he had a baby's head pushing it's way out of his body.

"Deep breaths and keep on pushing baby. Our little one is almost here." Caleb whispered into Zach's ear "Don't think about what's going on down there, just focus on breathing and pushing."

Zach nodded, feeling better now that he knew how close he was. On the next contraction he could feel the baby's head slide out of him and he let out a gasp of shock when it was completely out, the pressure abruptly lessened.

"Don't push. Just pant through the rest of the contraction for me," Alexandria instructed as she cleaned out the baby's mouth and wiped off it's face gently. She checked for the cord but it wasn't up by the head. "No pushing yet."

Zach whined and panted through the contraction, wanting so bad to push. He wasn't done and his body knew it. The contraction eased and he collapsed on Caleb as the baby started to cry, still mostly inside of him.

Caleb leaned into Zach and kissed his head gently as he continued rubbing up and down his back, shoulders, and neck "You are doing such a good job baby. You hear our little one back there, crying so strongly? You're doing such a good job. I am so proud of you Zach, so so proud!" Caleb praised and continued kissing Zach's head and face.

Alexandria cupped the baby's head, her other hand resting on Zach's back. "Okay honey, you can push again on the next contraction. We're going to see how the shoulders are so listen up for my instructions. I might have to tell you to stop again."

Zach nodded, feeling overwhelmed and anxious for the next contraction. The baby was so close to being born. The contraction started and he pushed, listening for Alexandria but mostly just pushing and clinging to Caleb. He felt pressure again and then a pop when he assumed the shoulder came out. Next thing he knew Alexandria was telling him to stop pushing and she was having Caleb turn him over.

A very squirmy, crying baby was placed on his chest and Zach immediately began to cry as he brought his arms up to hold the baby, resting in Caleb's lap himself. "Oh. Caleb."

Caleb let out his own tears as he held onto Zach and the baby in his arms, pressing warm and tender kisses against Zach's temple "You did it baby... You did it." Caleb whispered and smiled through his tears.

Because Caleb was busy supporting a good majority of Zach's weight, Alexandria had Mike cut the cord for them and participate in some of the birth. Mike sat on the grass beside his son and newest grandchild "So, have we a granddaughter or another grandson?" Mike asked as he reached up with a wet cloth and wiped the sweat off of Zach's face and neck the best he could.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM