C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Hopefully the Zofran will help with that as well," said Dr. Evans. She tugged Caleb's shirt down. "We don't need to do an ultrasound today since we just did one on Saturday night. I want you to go to a cardiologist soon and I want you to stop working. Try and take it easy as much as possible. We're going to get you through this, Caleb. We'll get you as far as we can and then if we have to use the NICU again, we will."

Zach let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god."

Caleb nodded and sat up slowly, but that didn't seem to help, not even five seconds later and he was hunched over and throwing up hardcore into the trash can he had brought with him. Tears coming quickly to his eyes and streaming down his face; he continued throwing up, too, seemingly a never ending bout this time.

Noah jumped down from the chair and quickly moved over to Zach, fear in his own eyes - neither of them had seen Caleb throwing up this much before, and Noah was understandably afraid that something was wrong with his daddy "Papa, what's wrong?! He doesn't do that!" Noah exclaimed, tears dripping down his cheeks.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach tried to juggle Savannah who didn't want to stop nursing and Noah as he sat on the chair so he could get him into his lap. He kissed the top of his head, trying to soothe him as Dr. Evans tended to Caleb.

"I know, sweetheart. Daddy is a little sick right now but Dr. Evans is going to give him some medicine that should help. I promise he's going to be okay."

Caleb finally stopped throwing up and Dr. Evans gave him some water to rinse out his mouth before she took the trash can and dumped it in the toilet. "Do you want a shot right now?"

Caleb nodded quickly and stretched his arm out "Please... God, that was the worst one yet... I uh... I was trying to keep all of it down, when you were examining me... I didn't want to throw up on you." Caleb said with a frown, he turned his head to look at Zach, Noah and Savannah.

"This is so not what you signed up for, Zach..." Caleb said quietly, tears still slipping down his cheeks slowly "I'm sorry that I'm such a burden on you and our kids."

"You're not a burden," Zach said immediately. "We love you so much and you know that I would do anything for you. And Noah is going to be so excited. You should tell him why we're here and why you're so sick."

Dr. Evans cleaned off his arm with alcohol and injected a dose of Zofran into his arm. "This should definitely help."

Caleb nodded and looked toward Dr. Evans "Is it too soon to tell if this one will be completely viable? Should we wait until after the EKG to tell our family and friends, officially, the reasons why I am here in the first place?"

"I think Noah is bright enough to figure it out," Dr. Evans said gently. "It's viable. It has a heartbeat and is moving around. It's growing. Tell your son so he stops worrying about you."

"He is bright enough." Caleb confirmed softly as he was helped off of the exam table by Dr. Evans. He situated his clothes properly once again and looked toward his small - but growing - family and couldn't help but smile tearfully. This changed some of their plans of becoming foster parents, and hopefully adopting one day, but he knew that it was still a dream that he and Zach shared, they would just have to move on those ideas soon, or things might get too difficult. "We'll tell him, Dr. Evans... Just not here." Caleb agreed and then walked over to Zach.

Running his fingers through Noah's hair lightly, he lifted his son up with careful movements and kissed the boy on the cheek lightly "No need to worry about me, my precious little Dinosaur. Daddy is going to be just fine." Caleb said quietly as he tucked the three-year-old against his chest.

Noah nodded and snuggled against his daddy, looking down at Savannah and his papa "We go home now, papa?"

"You bet," Zach said to him, leaning over to kiss him as well. He gathered up the bags and Savannah. "We'll see you next time, Dr. Evans."

"Bye guys," Dr. Evans said with a smile. "Don't forget to stop at the front on your way out."

Zach followed Caleb and Noah out, trying to juggle Savannah and the bags. He stopped at the desk to make the appointment, letting Caleb take Noah outside, Noah telling him a story about the math game he had been playing. This way Noah didn't figure out what was going on yet.

Caleb was at the tail-end of his third month of pregnancy, morning sickness finally subsiding just a few days ago. With the sickness going away, he was able to catch up on some much needed rest and not have to worry about running to the bathroom every five seconds. He was starting to feel like himself again. Which was a blessing, he was happy to have energy back, be with his family and taking part in their everyday lives again.

It sucked that he had to take an extended period of leave for the next nine months, but his job - or any nursing job, really - would be waiting for him after their third child was born. Caleb was just happy that their baby was healthy, growing at a steady rate, and once again giving him those loving curves that Zach loved so much during his first pregnancy.

At four in the morning, Caleb suddenly woke up, feeling wide awake and bundled down with a massive amount of energy. It was far too early to get any cleaning done, or do anything for the party they were having tonight since Noah and Savannah were both still asleep. But... There was one thing he could do that wouldn't be *that* loud... or so he hoped.

Caleb slowly and carefully shimmied out of his boxer trunks and the tank top he had worn to sleep last night, carefully peeled back the sheet that was covering his husband's body and smiled warmly. His husband, despite knowing it was a bad idea to go to bed naked with two little ones in the house, still often did so, and that gave Caleb easier access to the places he enjoyed.

Caleb carefully leaned over Zach's body, pressing a soft, barely there kiss on his husband's lips, but then quickly moved down to his husband's cock, kissing the head of his husband's semi-erect cock before taking the spongy tip into his mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. His eyes open and looking up at Zach's face, waiting for that exact moment that his husband woke up to enjoy this morning's wake-up call, rather than being bounced around as Caleb tried fumbling to get to the bathroom.

Zach was not sure what was going on, his dream changing to a very vivid sex dream. He slowly woke up, swimming his way to consciousness only to find that he wasn't actually dreaming. Caleb was between his legs, sucking him slowly and bobbing his head. He dropped a hand to Caleb's head, his eyes half-opened.

"Morning," he murmured. "This is a nice surprise."

Caleb giggled and released Zach with a rather lewd 'pop' and then shimmied his way up Zach's body, resting the curve of his slightly bigger ass on Zach's cock "Morning indeed." Caleb said as he leaned down and kissed his husband softly on the lips.

Caleb started rolling his hips lightly and moaned against Zach's lips "I feel so happy, and energetic this morning... I don't feel the slightest bit sick... So I was thinking..." Caleb said as he ran his fingers down Zach's chest slowly, rubbing his thumbs over his husband's nipples lightly "That maybe we can burn a little bit of my energy off, before Noah and Savannah decide to wake up."

"Oh yeah," Zach said, still not entirely awake as he slid his hands down to rest on Caleb's ass. He rolled his hips up to meet Caleb's thrusts. "What did you have in mind, babe?"

Zach yawned a little, smiling up at him. "You look beautiful."

Caleb whimpered slightly as Zach's hard cock pressed against him more firmly with their combined rolling; he was already at that 'desperate to be fucked' stage, and he had only been awake for a few moments himself.

He leaned down and bit Zach's bottom lip firmly, sucking it into his mouth before releasing it and moving to Zach's ear "I want you to fuck me, Zach... Please... I need you, so badly... I've missed having you inside of me, filling me so completely... please..." Caleb begged softly, whimpers and whines growing in his throat as he continued rocking against his husband's hard cock.

Precum already leaking copiously out of Caleb's cock and onto Zach's stomach. The hard but small member already twitching and throbbing, close to that all important first release that Caleb needed before going anywhere sexually.

Zach brought a hand around and began to stroke Caleb, watching as he squirmed and gasped on top of him. He would definitely fuck Caleb, give him what he wanted. It had been ages since they had fucked, Caleb definitely not in the mood during the early part of his pregnancy.

"Baby," Zach said softly. "I'll fuck you. You know I will. I'll give you everything you need. Just come for me. Come on, baby. Come for me."

Caleb whined loudly, having to bite down on his bottom lip almost too hard to keep from screaming already. He was already extremely sensitive, turned on immensely, and Zach's hand moving fast on his cock was just sending him overboard within seconds.

He arched his back heavily, hands quickly shooting out on the mattress to keep himself upright as his hips thrust into Zach's fist and cum shot out of him in a heavy arc, landing solidly across Zach's chin, chest, and stomach in globs. It was the most he had cum since their relationship really started, given that they had gone nearly three months without any sort of sexual contact.

Caleb gasped and whimpered as he slowly settled back down on Zach's lap, chest rising and falling rapidly and sweat already starting to form on his forehead and chest "Christ..." he breathed out, opening his eyes and looking down at Zach "I need you... so badly... so much... I'm aching for you, Zach..." Caleb whimpered as he reached over to the nightstand, rummaging through it and grabbing the bottle of lubricant, he set it into Zach's free hand and looked down at his husband pleadingly; he needed this so badly right now, and still he was writhing slightly on top of Zach, clearly so turned on at this point that even small touches were sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body.

Zach slicked up his fingers and immediately began to rub at Caleb's hole, bringing a hand up to cover Caleb's mouth as he got way too loud for a moment.

"Shhh," Zach warned him, sliding two fingers inside Caleb. "Don't wake them up or else I'm not going to be able to fuck you like you want. And I want to fuck you. Oh god do I want to fuck you. I want to watch you ride me and come in your tight ass. You look so fucking good, baby. So hot."

Caleb whimpered against Zach's hand, having to bite down against the soft flesh of his husband's palms a few times as his husband's long fingers grazed against his overly sensitive prostate. His back arched and fingers clutching tightly to Zach's thighs as he rocked against his husband's fingers.

Caleb was trembling fiercely, eyes closed tight and head moving from side to side with Zach's hand still sealed across his mouth; even with the hand there he was still loud, but it would never penetrate the walls of their bedroom with the hand over him. He gasped and bit his own lip as he rocked down on Zach's fingers, as the older man added a third to the mix, stretching him wider and preparing him for his husband's thick cock.

When Caleb was *sure* he was absolutely stretched as far as he could be, he pulled off of Zach's fingers slowly, grabbed the lubricant and squirted some into his own palm, reaching back and slicking his husband up thoroughly. Zach removed his hand and Caleb smiled lazily down at him "The bedroom door is locked... I locked it last night..." Caleb said quietly, licking his lips as he teased Zach's cock against his twitching hole "They can't get in... even if they do hear me." Caleb lowered his head down to Zach's, still teasing his own hole with his husband's cock "Fuck me, baby... Fuck me like you mean it!"

Zach rocked his hips up, teasing as well. He didn't push in, leaning up to kiss Caleb fiercely. Caleb whimpered against his mouth and Zach finally pushed into him, going slow even though he wanted to fuck into him roughly. It had been three months since they had done this and there was no way Zach was going to hurt him when all he had to do was be patient for a few moments.

"Fuck," Zach moaned as he rocked up, hands on Caleb's hips, squeezing at them. Caleb was always so tight, no matter how often they did this. He always felt like he was coming home when he slid inside of Caleb, like they were made for each other. He watched the way his husband's face went slack with pleasure, his eyes fluttering shut. He loved seeing that. "Baby, oh baby you look so beautiful like this. So gorgeous. I could watch you forever."

Caleb gasped as he started taking more of his husband's length. Fingers curled firmly against his husband's pectoral muscles as he rocked his hips in semi-slow circular movements, his head forward, chin tucked against his chest. Whimpers and whines of pleasure constantly coming from his mouth as he rode his husband at a slow pace, wanting to give his body time to get used to his husband's large size once again. He felt almost like a virgin again, having to actually need preparing and to take things slow like it was their first time all over again.

Once Caleb was fully seated against Zach's lap, thighs on either side of his husband's hips - both of which were still trembling with the overwhelming arousal running through his small body - he opened his eyes and went to open his mouth to say something, but only a loud whine exited his throat. He couldn't put a sentence together, not with how desperate he was feeling to just be fucked by his husband's cock. He leaned his entire body down against Zach's and pressed sloppy little kisses against Zach's jaw "Please... please... I need you... please... Fuck me, Zach... I can take it now... promise I can... promise..." Caleb murmured helplessly, face burrowed against Zach's neck as he tried rocking and rolling his hips to get some sort of relief on his over-sensitized system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM