C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"Oh no," Zach said, shaking his head. "I was just letting you know and I was going to take care of him. I didn't want to disappear with Noah and have you not know where we went. You're having so much fun. Stay here and keep having fun."

Zach took Noah back from Caleb, leaning over to give him a kiss. "My mom has Savannah. If we're upstairs too long, you can make the announcement without me. People will understand if I'm taking care of Noah."

Caleb shook his head and smiled "Alright.. if you think you can handle it." Caleb said skeptically. They both knew that Noah was not a fan of being sick, and he very much became a daddy's boy when he wasn't feeling good, almost wanting absolutely nothing to do with Zach. "I don't want him coming back downstairs, either, so make sure you close and lock the gate upstairs." Caleb said before turning back to his guests - this wouldn't last long at all before Zach was begging for some sort of assistance.

Noah clung to Zach, tears coming quickly to his eyes as his papa started walking up the stairs "I don' wanna baff, and I don' wanna go to sleep! I wanna go back downstairs! I was havin' fun!" Noah protested, kicking his foot against Zach's hip as he sniffled and let the crocodile tears slip down his cheeks.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach shifted him a little so he had a better hold on him. "Sweetie, I'm not doing this to be mean. You're getting sick.and we don't want to get anyone else sick. A little medicine, a warm bath, and an early night will help. I'll stay with you."

Zach kissed Noah's head. He had an ace up his sleeve if Noah really started arguing and fighting him. He knew he shouldn't but he would absolutely let Noah nurse himself to sleep since he was getting sick.

Noah whined loudly, pushing and kicking at Zach as he was held tighter and closer "I don' wanna!!!" he shouted, pounding small fists against Zach's chest "I not sick, I not I not!" he said, although his words were broken up by a few hacking coughs that left him feeling weaker and more drained "I go back and play! My friends is here and I want to play, papa!!!"

"We can have your friends over to play another time," Zach promised him. "We'll invite everyone over and have a giant play date." He rubbed Noah's back as he carried him into the bathroom. "I'll make you a deal. If you take your medicine and a bath, you can nurse before bed. We'll cuddle together until you fall asleep. What do you think?"

Noah was getting worn out with fighting his papa, shaking his head slowly against Zach's chest; he was yawning and coughing at the same time. The battle was officially lost "Okay..." he said quietly, curling up in Zach's arms and snuggling close "But do I has to take a bath?" Noah asked, looking up at his papa with tired eyes.

Zach nodded, rubbing Noah's back. "We need to get you cleaned up. It can be a quick one." He sat Noah on the toilet to get the water running. He made it nice and warm. "Let's get you undressed."

Zach undressed Noah and took off his dry diaper. "Do you want to go pee before getting in the tub?"

Noah nodded and stood in front of his training potty, he easily used the Dinosaur-shaped potty and then turned back to Zach, holding his arms up in the air. Now that he finally admitted defeat and that he wasn't feeling good, he was starting to get clingy and sniffing loudly again "Papa take a baff wit Noah?" Noah asked quietly as he laid his head on Zach's shoulder once he was in his arms again.

"Not this time, bud," Zach said gently. He put Noah in the tub, sitting right next to him so he could wash him. Noah was pliant in his arms, just moving his arms and legs the way Zach put him. He was yawning and looked miserable now, clearly sick. Zach finished up quickly, taking Noah back out and bundling him in a towel. "Time for medicine and teeth. Then we'll get in jammies and you can nurse."

Noah was really starting to feel yucky now that he was out of the bathtub, he laid against Zach's chest and only opened his mouth to get his teeth brushed and then take the icky medicine - he didn't even try to spit it out or gag on it like he normally would, which was a testament to truly how sick he was feeling at this point.

Noah pointed out his fuzzy jammies but Zach said no and dressed him in a pair of thin cotton shorts and tank-top knowing how overheated his son got when he was sick "I sleepy now." Noah said and yawned widely, only to end in a coughing fit that had him pulling up snot and more icky stuff.

"I know, love" Zach said, unbuttoning his shirt and climbing in the bed with Noah after he wiped up the snot. He pulled Noah close, letting him get himself settled comfortably. "You just nurse as much as you want. If you don't like it anymore, that's okay too. I'll stay here and cuddle you until you fall asleep. I promise."

Noah laid his head against Zach's chest and yawned loudly, he tried suckling for a few seconds but ended up gagging on the taste of it. He shook his head and sniffled loudly "It no good anymore." he mumbled sadly and tiredly, tears slipping down his cheeks and landing on Zach's chest.

After that Zach just rubbed Noah's back and laid with him as promised, it didn't even take long before Noah was out cold against Zach, thumb in his mouth and nasally little snores coming from him. He had a tight hold on Zach though, which meant his papa wasn't going anywhere for a long-long time tonight.

As the night progressed, things started quieting down and the only people left were Zach's parents and Jen, they busied themselves with cleaning up the house while Caleb went upstairs in search of his husband and to put Savannah in her crib - she had already passed out, so putting her to sleep was easy. Next he went to Noah's room and found his husband and son fast asleep in the toddler bed. Caleb shook his head and came over, gently rubbing Zach's bare tummy "Zach, honey... Time to wake up - you're going to be stiff if you sleep in here with Noah all night."

Zach blinked his eyes open, drowsy as he looked up at Caleb. "Is it time for bed?" He carefully shifted Noah onto the bed, rubbing his back gently until he settled back down to sleep. He stood up and stretched his arms above his head. He followed Caleb out of the bedroom.

"Did you tell everyone? How did it go?"

"Yeah, it's time for bed babe." Caleb said as he took Zach's hand and guided him down to the master bedroom; he helped his husband out of his party clothes and into a pair of loose fitting boxers - since Noah was sick, both men would have to endure wearing clothes for the next couple of nights, even if Zach hated doing it.

"I told everyone, yes. They were all thrilled and are already trying to guess what I'm pregnant with and want to know when the baby shower is... All that fun stuff - mostly the women, though... You know us." Caleb said while he was changing into his own pajamas - a neon pink camisole top and black booty shorts. He climbed into bed with his husband and curled up around him "Your parent's said that they are very proud, but very disappointed in you for knocking me up when my tubes were supposed to be tied - I think your dad would have chucked you on the chin and said 'That's my boy' had you not been upstairs tending to Noah."

Zach chuckled a little and rested his hand on Caleb's belly. "I had no idea I was doing it. I was just trying to make you feel good at the time."

Zach nuzzled Caleb's cheek gently before kissing him. "I'm excited to share this pregnancy with our friends. You deserve to have a happy pregnancy experience. I know that Noah's pregnancy was kind of crazy with you being alone for the first part and then us feeling each other out, me coming out, and then all the complications. And you didn't know anyone here at the time. Now you've got friends and family here and support from the start. I want it to be good for you this time."

Caleb nodded and smiled as he kissed Zach lightly on the lips "I'm happy - we... all of us... we're all happy." Caleb said quietly as he curled up a little more, tucking his head underneath Zach's chin and kissing his husband's bare chest lightly "We have the perfect little family, a growing family... but a perfect one." Caleb said quietly and laced his fingers with Zach's, holding onto the cute little curve of his growing stomach.

"You know... I'm going to be bigger this time... I already look close to five months pregnant as it is... I was surprised no one noticed until I made the announcement... I think your mom had an idea, but she didn't say anything..."

"You're going to be gorgeous. You are *gorgeous* now."" Zach smiled softly down at him. "You were glowing tonight. I don't know how anyone could look at you and not see how happy you are. I know pregnancy might not agree with your body that much but it does make you happy."

Caleb shook his head and laughed "I'm going to be fat." He said with a pout "A lot of people noticed i was happy, energetic... They just didn't realize that was the reason." 

Caleb reached down and lightly rubbed his stomach "The baby will be moving soon... I can't wait for that, I loved feeling Noah move in me..." Caleb sighed and laid his head on Zachs chest again, "Do you want a boy or girl this time?"

"I just want a healthy baby," Zach said honestly. "I will love any child we have whether their biological or adopted. All that matters to me is your health and the baby's health."

"I figured you would say that." Caleb said quietly "You are such a typical husband after the first child is born. Just want happy and healthy..." Caleb yawned widely and huffed against Zach's chest "I think i want another little boy."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM