C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

"How long are you planning on staying in Canada?" asked Zach, surprised. "Shooting should only take three months and then we wait until after the baby is born to come home. I figure we'll wait maybe a month until you feel well enough to travel again. Or do you not want to move Noah around that much while he's in school? Because I figured we'd be gone for 5 maybe 6 months at the most. If it's going to be a year or more, we're definitely bringing Leo. I'm not leaving him behind for that long."

Leo lifted his head when he heard his name but once he realized there was was no food involved he put his head back down. Zach reached a hand out to rub his head where it was resting on Caleb's thigh. He couldn't leave his boy behind that long.

"Being the new kid at school is hard enough, Zach; being the new kid during the middle of a school year? That's even worse. And I know it's only kindergarten but I really don't want to move Noah around that much. Kindergarten is easy anywhere, but I'd like him to be in LA for the rest of his school years." Caleb said as he set his hand on Leo's back, rubbing up and down slowly "And it's fine if we bring Leo - It'd be hard on all three of our kids if we separated them that long, and I know it'd be hard on you too."

"Traveling with a one month old; now I know you're insane." Caleb said with a light laugh as he ran his opposite hand - the one not on Leo's back - up and down Zach's thigh "Noah hated traveling at that age, even if we were just going to the beach; Savannah wasn't much better... Our kids do not like long or short distance traveling... So yeah, no... I'm not traveling with a one-month-old on a plane from Quebec to LA, that's insanity, babe."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"Okay, okay," Zach laughed gently. "I bow to your infinite wisdom and will do whatever you want. You do know what is best for the family in the end. How small a place are we talking? Are we going to be tripping over each other? Because we can try and find something bigger. Jen can work magic."

Caleb rolled his eyes and turned slowly, laying down on the couch long ways and placing his head in Zach's lap, baby bump right there in plain view as his tank top started riding upwards, exposing his popped out belly button and the faint stretch marks he had already "We won't be tripping over each other - Jen knows better than to buy us that small of a house... It's just, not as spacious as this house." Caleb said as he pulled his shirt off completely; clearly going through one of his 'hot' phases, as opposed to his constant cold.

"But, bright side, it has a heated pool and hot tub in the back yard... so even during the winter, we can still... Well, *you* can still play in the water..." Caleb said as he rubbed his belly slowly "I'll be eight months and ready to pop by the time winter hits..." Caleb whispered "No hot tubbing for us, little one..." Caleb turned his head up and looked at Zach "I hope the due date is right with this one - How cute would it be to have a Christmas baby?"

"Our little Christmas baby," Zach said, rubbing his hands over Caleb's belly. He leaned down to kiss him gently. "I think you're having a girl this time. Everything is so different than the last pregnancy for you. So I think you're having a girl. What do you think?"

Zach moved his hands over Caleb's skin slowly, feeling the warmth of his body and the bulk of the baby. He slowed his hands, pausing. "Was that a kick?"

Caleb shrugged lightly and arched into Zach's touch; he loved the fact that Zach rubbed his belly, and unfortunately it did always turn him on but that wasn't their focus right now. Surprisingly enough, despite the hard-on now pressing against his booty shorts and bulging them out, he wasn't that concerned with it. "I think we're having another boy. I want another boy, honestly... There's only enough room in our house for one princess, and Savannah is just that." Caleb said with a smile.

He set his own hand down against his stomach, close to where Zach's hand was and shook his head "Not a kick. That's a hand." Caleb said as he took Zach's hand and lightly outlined the shape pushing against the flesh of his stomach "The baby is pushing at..." and just like that Caleb was rolling off of the couch and stumbling up to his feet. A quick waddle-run and he was down the hall faster than he usually moved; booty shaking in his shorts as he dashed to the bathroom.

Zach just laughed, shaking his head. He knew that feeling all too well and definitely didn't miss that race to the bathroom when the baby decided it was going to use your bladder as a trampoline.

Caleb sniffled as he watched Noah brush his teeth for what he was sure the seventh time that morning.  Noah was extremely excited about going to Kindergarten for the very first time.  Meanwhile, Caleb and Zach weren't exactly thrilled about their five-year-old going to school for the first time; their son was growing up far to fast for their liking.

They had only been in Canada for two weeks, and it was a rush of activity to get Noah prepared for the start of the school year and registered in the right district.  Things were definitely different in the north, and in another country.

Caleb was still just five months pregnant, almost six months, and he was steadily growing and moving around was once again starting to get difficult for the young man.  But he absolutely would not be missing his son's first day of school, not for anything.  He smiled softly but sadly "Come on, Noah.  You've brushed your teeth enough this morning... Papa wants to get you into your school uniform so we can head out and meet your teacher and new classmates." Caleb held his hand out for the five year old to take.

Noah jumped down from his stool after spitting the last of his watery tooth paste out and took Caleb's hand.  Leo stood up the moment the duo started walking, sticking close to where Caleb was.  They'd already had one fall scare, but Dr. Evan's was quick to assure them that this time it really wasn't Caleb's heart causing the falling, but the actual off-balance of his weight, since he was yet again center-heavy; Leo wasn't letting Caleb out of his sight, even when it was bed-time.  He stuck by Caleb and kept close just in case Caleb fell or started to fall.

Noah looked up at Zach as they entered the five-year-old's new bedroom "Papa, daddy maded it without falling down!" Noah announced helpfully as he bounded over to Zach and pounced up into his papa's arms, kissing Zach's cheek and smiling.

Zach hugged Noah close before setting him back on his feet. Savannah was sitting on Noah's bed, holding her favorite stuffed dog and drinking a bottle, still sleepy but not wanting to miss anything either. "I'm glad to hear Daddy didn't fall. I know you and Leo are good at keeping an eye on him."

Zach had Caleb sit on the bed with Savannah and he knelt down in front of Noah. "It's time for you to put on your uniform. You ate a good breakfast, brushed your teeth, and used the potty. So it's time for clothes. Then we can go to school."

Noah nodded and helped Zach get his school uniform on. Little black slacks, white button up, a green and blue plaid tie and a little black vest to go over it all - as well as a jacket since it was starting to get cold. Caleb constantly wiped at his eyes as he watched his son and husband getting ready for the first day of school "You look so handsome, Noah. My baby boy is all grown up now!" Caleb bit his lip to hold back a sob.

Noah quickly grabbed a tissue from his nightstand and handed it to Caleb, he looked back at Zach curiously; confused as to why his daddy and Papa were crying "How come you guys are crying? I thought you were proud and happy that I was going to school?"

"We are," Zach said, wiping at his own eyes. "We are so proud and happy and excited for you. At the same time it's a little sad for us because you are our first baby and you're getting so big. We can't believe how fast it's happened."

Zach hugged him again, pressing kisses against Noah's face to make him giggle. "I think you are going to love school. We're so excited for you. Even Leo is excited and he doesn't even know what school is."

Leo let out a low whine and nudged Noah's leg with his nose. He had no idea what was going on, just that something special was happening and it involved Noah.

Noah patted his papa's cheek and then turned around to hug Leo around the neck - Noah was now just a few inches taller than Leo, given that Noah was growing at an exceptionally slow rate; he'd very likely be just as short and small like Caleb, although they had been certain that Noah would have been much bigger like Zach.

"I am gonna come home, aren't I? They aren't gonna keep me?" Noah asked as he walked over to Caleb and pulled himself up into Caleb's lap, setting a small hand against Caleb's tummy "I wanna meet my baby brother, so you better let me come home!" Noah pouted his bottom lip out.

Caleb laughed tearfully and wrapped his arms around Noah, kissing his oldest baby on the head several times "We'll be there to get you, every day, at three o'clock. They aren't going to keep you, I won't let them." Caleb said softly and rocked Noah lightly in his lap "I want you to meet your baby brother as well." They weren't certain about the gender of the baby still, but they'd done several of those old wives tales that predicted pregnancy, and a lot of them led toward boy; but they weren't even sure how accurate the tests were. But it was nice to dream, and hope - power of persuasion was Caleb, and Noah's strongest cards right now.

Zach picked up Savannah, balancing her on his hip. "Let's get going, bud. We've got to get you and Savannah in the car to drive to school. Daddy isn't able to walk there so we're going to need to drive."

Leo got to his feet as well, hovering near Caleb just in case. "Can you hold Daddy's hand for me until we get to the steps?" Zach asked Noah, helping Caleb to his feet.

Noah nodded and smiled, taking his daddy's hand in his own "Of course I can! I'm daddy's helper!" Noah said proudly, beaming a bright smile up at Zach and Caleb as the entire family started toward the stairs.

Caleb paused at the landing and took several breaths, sweat already dotting his forehead "We need to think about keeping everything downstairs... I'm so afraid of falling on these things." They weren't easy stairs to navigate, much narrower than their house in LA - Caleb had no trouble going up and down them, but these were like trying to climb a mountain. "Think Jen could look into finding a single story home? Even just three bedrooms... I can't do these stairs anymore, Zach."

"I'll ask her but if she can't we'll move as much as we can downstairs," Zach said as he followed Caleb and Noah down the steps. They should have vetoed the house based on the steps but they didn't think they were this bad from the pictures. He started filming in two days so moving again was going to be tough.

Noah let go of Caleb's hand when they go downstairs and went running to get his shoes on. Zach didn't blame him; he was so excited. He put his arm around Caleb's waist, walking with him to the front hall where all their shoes were as well as Noah's new backpack.

"Okay, bud. Your lunch is in your backpack and everything is all packed up for you."

Caleb leaned into Zach, trying to get his breath back and not end up a blubbering mess over Noah's first day of kindergarten - it wasn't nearly this hard when they sent him to preschool for half-day's... This was a full eight hours, five days a week, that they wouldn't see their little boy. It would just be Savannah and Caleb together for the next few months, alone at the house. He didn't have that much alone time with her previously, and he was slightly nervous about that as well.

Caleb and the rest of them started out the door, Leo still following behind at a steady pace, nose pressed right against the side of Caleb's thigh as the younger man wobbled his way down the driveway "Alright Noah, lets get you up into your seat while Papa gets Vannah in hers." Caleb said, holding onto the side of the SUV as he helped Noah up into the back of it and then helped strap him up. Once that was done, Caleb turned to the passenger seat for himself and sighed tiredly "Zach... I'm gonna need your help getting in the seat, and then Leo needs to be loaded up into the back of the SUV as well..." Caleb said, looking over the seats at his husband.

"I'll be right over," Zach said as he struggled with Savannah who liked to fight getting into her carseat every single time. Once she was in, she was fine. It was just getting her in. He managed to do it without too much fuss because Noah distracted her and he came around to help Caleb in, practically lifting him into the seat. He pecked him lightly on the lips before taking care of Leo as well. It was definitely going to be a family affair for Noah's first day.

"Everybody ready to go?" asked Zach, turning to look at Noah.

Noah nodded his head enthusiastically, "I'm ready, papa! I'm gonna be in kindergarten for the very first time!" Noah exclaimed, a wide and bright smile on his face - never before had the five-year-old been so excited to do something new like this, but Noah loved learning, had been doing so since he was barely old enough to even walk or talk, and it was always the best time for him.

Caleb set both hands on his rounded tummy and sniffled "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I'm just not ready to let my baby grow up!" Caleb muttered, staring out at the Canadian sky - it always looked like it was ready to snow or rain in Canada, dreary grey clouds loomed up above, matching Caleb's distraught emotions completely.

Zach reached over to hold his hand as he drove them towards the school. They were only a few blocks away and he could easily walk Noah himself but there was no way Caleb could do it now. "It will be fine. Look how excited he is."

Zach parked the car by the front of the school, hopping out to get Caleb first. Leo was next, his leash clipped on for appearances and held onto by Caleb. Noah got out himself and Zach strapped Savannah into a baby carrier so she was happily perched on his chest and his hands were free to hold both Noah's hand and Caleb's.

"Okay, Martin family is ready to go," Zach said, looking them over. "Noah, let's go meet your new teacher."

Caleb was still apprehensive but he followed after his family at a slow waddle; Leo pressed right up against his side and smooshing him closer to Zach just in case the pregnant man decided on having a fall here in the front of the school. Noah was practically dragging them all to get into the school as quickly as possible.

Normally people would stop Caleb and Zach about bringing Leo with them, but the teachers who were standing outside and giving directions to lost students and parents alike. The Martin's weren't lost however, given that they had only just registered Noah for school in the past week; they knew exactly where Classroom 102 was located. Caleb just clung tightly to Zach, his breathing slightly labored as they dodged several teachers, students, and parents to get to the classroom.

Once there, a young - twenty-something - bubbly blonde woman came up to them "Mr. Martins! Noah! I'm so glad that you could join us." The teacher - Ms. Rebecca - said with a happy smile on her face "I am your biggest fan, Mr. Martin. I've seen every one of your films, and can very likely recite them." She said, looking right at Zach with a gleam in her eyes - clearly infatuated with the older man.

Caleb's fingers dug into the back of Zach's hand tightly, he wasn't known for getting jealous often, knowing that Zach had fans all over the world, but none were a greater or bigger fan than Caleb. Having seen literally every movie that had 'Zach Martin' in it - this little teacher had no idea just how wrong she was about being Zach's biggest fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM