C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)

Zach sighed heavily himself. He was going to dump Noah on Brigit for a bit and then go lie in bed with Caleb. He needed some time with his husband.

"Okay, everyone in," Zach said as he unlocked the door. "Get yourself buckled up, Noah."

Zach lifted Caleb up and settled him in the seat carefully. He buckled him in, reaching up to tuck a lock of Caleb's hair behind his ear. "Hey," he said softly. "I love you. So much."

Caleb sniffled and nodded, pressing his forehead against Zach's and pecking his lips lightly - tears were already on his cheeks, but since it was dark out, you could hardly tell "I love you too." Caleb whispered, smiling a little brokenly "Can we go home now?"

Noah huffed as he buckled himself into his booster seat, legs kicking out against the back of Caleb's seat "Okay, I'm ready to go now!" He exclaimed, bouncing heavily in his seat - the milkshake clearly a little bit too much sugar for the five-year-old - "I have homework that Brigit promised to help me with!"

Really it was just a small spelling practice and some math, but it would at least give the married couple a few hours of silent time. Caleb was certainly needing it - and maybe a very nice, long and hot bath... He missed his bathtub in LA. Caleb curled up as best he could in the front seat, wrapping his arms around his stomach. He took the keys from Zach to get the SUV started, and as soon as it was on he found one of his favorite radio stations that he could hopefully drown everything out too until they got home and Zach could cuddle him until he felt at least somewhat normal again.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach reached over and wrapped a hand around Caleb's, squeezing gently. He was exhausted and just wanted to have life calm down. His gaze fell to Caleb's belly where baby number 3 was waiting and he knew that wasn't going to be the case.

Nine months seemed like a really long time when you were pregnant with a baby who was damn determined to destroy your insides, outsides, and pretty much everything in between. Caleb was absolutely sick and tired of being pregnant by the time he hit the nine month mark. He had tried *everything* to start the labor process - Aerobics, bouncing on a ball, sex with Zach (and the rough and vigorous kind that normally would shake Caleb's brains loose), and he even went so far as to trying Yoga!

None of it worked. Caleb was absolutely miserable and he was now a full week overdue.

Laying against Zach's broad chest, Caleb shifted yet again - it had to be the millionth time in the past hour. He had been having contractions but so far hadn't said anything because they were far too far apart to be considered 'We need to go to the hospital, like now.' but sure enough they were starting to get closer and closer. Zach was convinced that it was just because Caleb was uncomfortable, big, and swollen pretty much from head to toe with fluids.

To continue keeping his husband distracted from the obvious real labor he was in, he smiled up at Zach and licked his lips softly "So, I was thinking we could try that spicy foods place for dinner tonight? I heard that spicy foods can induce labor too..."

"We can try that," Zach said as he rubbed soothing circles into the small of Caleb's back. His other hand was on Caleb's belly so he could time the contractions Caleb thought he didn't know about. They were really far apart - 23 minutes right now - so he wasn't worried. "We can do whatever you want to jumpstart labor. If you want to have sex again, we can do that too."

Zach knew Caleb was going to say no to that. The last thing he wanted to do when he went into labor was have sex, even when Caleb had sucked him off to help him out.

Caleb shook his head, a grimace crossing his face as one of the many harder contractions hit "Ironically, I think sex is officially off the table until this one decides to make its way into the world." Caleb said quietly, a tint of disappointment in his tone - He may be quite adventurous when it came to sex, but during active labor? It was crossing a line he wasn't comfortable crossing.

"I just need *something* to jumpstart it right now, because I feel like an elephant that swallowed a whale... Or maybe a whale that swallowed an elephant... I dunno." Caleb said, rolling his head from side to side against Zach's chest, toes curling slightly against the end of the couch "We're getting closer, aren't we?" Caleb whispered, knowing that despite trying to hide the fact that he was in active labor, Zach was always perceptive and on top of the ball when it came to Caleb's pregnancies.

"21 minutes by my count," Zach said gently, stroking Caleb's cheek. "Want to try and walk a little to see if it speeds things up? They don't want you coming to the hospital until they're 7 minutes apart and that's only because of your history."

Zach pushed up Caleb's shirt a little to rub his fingers against Caleb's tight belly. "I can't wait to meet this little one. It's almost time."

Caleb nodded "Walking is good... Walking will help." Caleb said, grunting and groaning as Zach helped push him up into first a seated position and then up to his feet. Wobbling just a little because he was now officially completely off-balance with the belly taking up more weight than his actual pre-pregnancy weight, Caleb grasped onto Zach and whimpered slightly "You're getting a vasectomy after this... I don't even care if you don't want one... I'll figure out a way to get it done."

Caleb and Zach slowly started walking around the living room, Zach kicking toys out of the way in the process so Caleb wouldn't stumble over them "What other ways can we get this to progress? We've tried everything, Zach... and now that the contractions have started up... I just want my water to break and we can move forward... have our third and shut down the baby making factory."

"Bouncing on the pregnancy ball could help," Zach suggested as he helped Caleb waddle around the room. "But really, nothing is going to speed it up. Labor is going to take as long as it takes. Unless you have a c-section which you know is a possibility since you had one last time."

They kept walking, Zach looping his arm around Caleb's waist, pausing when he had a contraction since Caleb didn't want to walk through them anymore.

Caleb shook his head "I don't think this one is going to come to that. Dr. Evans swore that this one was smaller than Noah... That it *should* fit." Caleb said, rubbing his stomach as he leaned heavily against Zach, another contraction ripping through his body; whimpering moans escaping him as they got closer and harder "C-Section is always going to be on the table, but we're trying for natural this time... I want to be able to experience everything."

They started up walking again, but between one step and another, Caleb was gasping and clutching onto Zach as a trickling of water started running down his legs and soaking his grey yoga pants thoroughly "Oh... fuckkkkk" he groaned, slamming his forehead against Zach's shoulder "I think the biscuit is ready to come out of the oven now... Fuck..." there was no moving now... The hardwoods were wet and one step in either direction and no doubt Caleb would be falling on his ass, or worse.

"Okay," Zach said easily. He swept Caleb into his arms, carrying him over the mess on the ground and back over to the couch. "Just stand here and lean on the couch for support. I'll clean this up and get you a change of clothes. Then we'll head out to the hospital."

Zach pressed a kiss to Caleb's lips gently. "I love you. You got this. I know you can do this. I'll be right back."

Caleb nodded "Love you too." he whispered, doubling over against the back of the couch and slowly rocking his hips from side to side; it seemed like progress was going quickly now that his water had broke. Contractions were coming stronger and heavier, small moans exiting his mouth with each wave "I think they're coming faster now... God damn it..." Caleb groaned and rolled his head from side to side on his arm "I hate you so much right now, Zach."

When his husband returned from cleaning the mess and getting a fresh pair of clothes, Caleb kind of just glared as he was helped out of his yoga pants and into a pair of loose sweats "This is the *last* time you're getting me pregnant... I am not doing it again... It's always such a mess..." Caleb growled, fingers clutching at Zach's shoulders as they stood there "Did you call Brigit? She needs to know what's going on... God I am so glad you didn't have to work today... I would not have been able to do this alone..."

"I'll call her on the drive. She's with Savannah at her playgroup so she can just pick up Noah and come home," Zach said as he slipped flip flops onto Caleb's swollen feet. It was December and there was snow on the ground but Caleb's feet didn't fit in anything else. Plus Zach was just going to carry him anyway. He helped Caleb breathe through another contraction. They had jumped to 10 minutes when his water had broken and Zach wasn't going to wait to go to the hospital.

"Okay, bag is already by the door so let's go." Zach put his arm around Caleb's waist and helped him straighten up. "Can you walk?"

Caleb gasped and nodded as he was straightened up "I can try... I really don't need you blowing your back out while carrying me around." Caleb said as he took a few steps with Zach's help, grimacing and wincing the entire way "The director and staff of the film wouldn't appreciate it if you were laid up with a broken back..."

Of course, walking was far to much strain on Caleb, his entire body trembling with the effort to just stay upright, his fingers digging deep into the flesh of Zach's arm until he was lifted up into those very arms. Caleb sobbed quietly and clung to Zach "I'm sorry... Why is this always such a problem? I..." he huffed and buried his face against Zach's chest, tears soaking into his husband's shirt "I'm terrible at this..."

"You're not," Zach assured him. "Everybody is different when they're in labor. Your body is conserving all of its energy and doesn't want to deal with walking." He grabbed the bag and nudged the door open. Leo looked at them from his bed and gave a little bark of encouragement. "Thanks Leo. See you later, bud!"

Zach carried Caleb to the car, leaning him against it as he opened the door to get him inside. "Okay, babe. Let's go have a baby. And when I'm done with this movie I absolutely will have a vasectomy and so will you. Neither of us need to get pregnant again."

Caleb sat sideways on the seat once Zach hoisted him up into it, he leaned against Zach's shoulder as another contraction barreled into him; his body shaking slightly as he tried not to sob with the pain "I don't really need to get a vasectomy." Caleb said quietly, fingers squeezing against Zach's hips, hiccups escaping him as tears rode down his cheeks "You're officially past the age of being able to get pregnant, Zach..."

After about five minutes of just sitting, Caleb was finally able to turn and get himself comfortable in the seat. Zach slid the buckle around Caleb's belly, which was definitely lower set than it was earlier in the day "This one is trying hard and fast to crawl his way out... We're lucky that Dr. Evans flew in for my last month of pregnancy..." Caleb said quietly, rubbing his stomach with the heel of his palm.

"She likes you," Zach said as he got in the car as well. He kept his eyes on the road as he drove, keeping one hand free to hold Caleb's. "And I still could get pregnant so just get the vasectomy. The chances are lower but not gone until I'm 50 and I don't want to accidentally get pregnant at like 49."

Zach dialed Dr. Evans first to let her know that Caleb was in labor. She said she would meet them at the hospital. Brigit didn't answer but Zach left her a message to let her know that they were going to the hospital and that she would need to pick up Noah from school.

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes," Zach said as he ended the call. "Baby still inside?"

Caleb nodded his head, biting down on his bottom lip to keep the groans down to a minimum as the contractions continued rolling through him "Barely... I'm feeling an amazingly terrible pressure against my lower back and..." he rolled his head from side to side and shifted as the contractions - or what he thought were contractions, but could have actually been an orgasm "And..." he moaned and dropped his head back, arching slightly from the immense pressure "Fuckkk...."

Yep, well, there went the theory that it was just a contraction - Nope. That was a full-blown, hands-free orgasm; only a feat that Caleb seemed to be able to achieve from direct stimulation to his prostate. He was soaked in sweat, the front of his sweatpants turning a black color "I hope there is a change of pants in that bag... I'm going to need it." Caleb whispered, panting heavily and laying his head down against Zach's forearm.

"There is," Zach said, biting his lip at the sound of Caleb orgasming. "But they're going to take these right off you when we get there. They're professionals. They know that happens."

Zach pulled into the emergency room entrance and found a spot right near the door. He jumped out, grabbing the bag and slinging it over his chest. "Okay, I've got you. Arms around my neck."

He lifted Caleb out of the car without turning him, Caleb clutching to his neck. He hip checked the door shut before hurrying inside. "Excuse me," Zach said urgently, holding Caleb in his arms as Caleb groaned through another contraction. "My husband is in labor."

The nurse at the receptionist's desk was already standing as Zach rushed into the ER. She smiled understandingly and waved an orderly over with a wheelchair "We'll have the on-call obstetrician paged. This orderly will take you back to the ER and get you set up immediately." The nurse said, pushing a button underneath the desk to open the automatic doors and then she picked up the phone to call the OBGYN.

Caleb cried when the orderly started pushing him away from Zach as soon as he was set into the wheelchair; he was *not* used to being separated from Zach, their promise to always stick together - especially during the birthing process - still held strong and true, and Caleb was not at all happy; squirming and fidgeting in the wheelchair, trying his hardest to look over the burly orderlies arms - that was the *other* problem, the man was like three times the size of Zach and Caleb's anxieties were kicking into overdrive since he couldn't even *see* his husband.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM