Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden followed Andrew’s instructions and even took a nap. But the midwife came in shortly afterwards and greeted them warmly”.I know you don’t have a baby yet, but I’ve been instructed to practice breathing with you”, she explained, looking at Andrew: “Do you want to be with your husband?” she asked, and Aiden blushed at the expression.
Andrews eyebrows raised in shock at the word ‘husband’, but then bit back a smile and agreed. “Yeah, what should I do?” He asked the midwife.
The midwife helped Aiden up and took a ball on which she placed the patient. “Please hold your husband by the hips and raise his stomach a little with one hand, okay?” said Andrew, and then she widened Aiden’s legs a little. She told him to take a deep and calm breath.
“Lift the stomach?” He repeated, “won’t it hurt?” He asked as he tried to do as she asked.
“It doesn’t hurt, but Aiden will love you even more for this gesture”, she said amused at his seriousness. She helped him do it right, and then she saw relief on Aiden’s face. “Husband is relieved because the weight is not on his back now”, she explained.
“Oh right” Andrew chuckled. When he saw the relief on Aiden’s face he frowned, he never realised how heavy the baby was. “I’m going to do this everyday” he stated.
The midwife laughed and Aiden smiled broadly “Thank you...” He purred to him joyfully and then took a series of breaths. The midwife watched it silently “A massage of the thighs and breasts is also a good solution for cramps... Will you try it now?” she suggested and even took out the oil.
Andrews eyes widened once again and he looked over at Aiden, “are you alright with me doing this?” He didn’t want Aiden to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
The midwife smiled, “Your love created a baby, so there’s no fear of embarrassing... It’s just a touch”, she said, and Aiden agreed with the woman. At least she was wrong about one. They didn’t even touch that intimately, and Andrew wasn’t the child’s biological father. “You can do this”, Aiden assured.
“Alright, how do I do it?” He asked, feeling fine now that Aiden was alright with him doing it.
“We’re going to tear Aiden’s shirt open”, she said and did, and then she handed the oil to Andrew. “Put a little on your hands, then put your hands under Aiden’s two breasts and start massaging gently”, she said, pointing to this spot. “Massage his nipples too. It also relaxes Aiden”, she said.
“Okay” he muttered and started massaging under his boyfriends breasts. His hands slowly made their way up towards his nipples but he kept massaging, trying to see if it actually made Aiden feel relaxed.
Aiden’s cheeks turned red, and he sighed, “You’re doing well...” woman praised Andrew “Push harder on the nipples”, she said and helped him, and Aiden raged louder. “The sighs are fine...” She assured him, and then she placed Aiden’s belly in her hands. “Do you know the sex of baby?” she asked with a smile.
Andrew pushed down on his boyfriends nipples, smirking as Aiden sighed. When the midwife wasn’t looking, he winked at him and chuckled. “Are we moving onto the thighs now?” He asked but first Andrew waited for Aiden to answer the midwife’s question about the gender.
“The boy... We’re going to have a son”,Aiden, who was red in his face, said when Andrew used the moment to do whatever he wanted with his body. The clever guy: “Let’s go to the thighs now”, said the woman, and then she oiled Andrew’s hands again. “Do you know how to massage his thighs?”
“No… not really” he said, looking at nurse. When he turned around and saw Aiden still bright red in the face he stifled a laugh, “what’s wrong?” He said jokingly.
Aiden pinched his lips and tried not to moan, “Nothing, honey...” He said, and then the midwife put Andrews hands between Aiden’s legs and put them on the inside of his thighs. “Massage gently, rub the stomach too”, she said, and then looked at Aiden. “The milk began to drip beacuse you massaged husband’s breasts”, she laughed and then helped wipe him off the pregnant man’s nipples.
“I never noticed the milk” Andrew chuckled,”don’t people usually pump it and save it for when the baby is born?” He asked. As he started to rub Aiden’s thighs, he felt his arousal grow but closed his eyes and ignored it. He eventually moved on to rubbing his stomach and feeling the baby move around.
“Yes, but this milk is not good yet. It’s not full”, she explained, and Aiden gasped quietly and was excited by what they were doing. He felt his anus twitch slightly. What did they do? “You’re doing great...” midwife praised Andrew, “I think we’re done for today. But remember that there are different forms of relief... Like sex. It will improve the well-being and also satisfy the libido”, she replied, packing her gear. “You can then go for a walk outside and go to the maternity ward. Maybe you’re thinking about the form of childbirth. We have many opportunities”, she said encouragingly.
Andrew sighed and stood back up once they were done. He held out his hand for Aiden to take and helped him up. Once the nurse had left, he silently wiped the oil off of Aiden’s breasts, stomach and then thighs. By accident, he accidently rubbed Aiden’s cock and felt it twitch. “Oops sorry” he said and smirked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,554 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart