C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]

The doctor began to move the needle closer to the patient’s stomach, and Aiden was afraid of getting worse and worse. When the needle was only a millimeter away from his stomach, he began to squeak, and tears ran down his face. He was stressed out and the doctor could not take a sample when he was in this condition.

Andrew felt bad, he really wanted to go and comfort Aiden but the doctors had told him he wasn’t allowed near. He stared at the doctors to see what they would do or if they would tell him to do something.

The doctor looked at Andrew, “Can you come here?” he asked politely and put the syringe aside.

Andrew rushed over and knelt beside his head. He ran his hand through Aiden’s hair whilst whispering soothing words. “It’s alright baby, you can do it” he murmured,”it’ll be over soon”.

Andrew looked up at the doctor, “is there anything I can do?”

“Can you cover us so that he can’t see and calm him down?” asked the doctor. Aiden shed a few tears and his hands trembled with stress.

Andrew tilted Aiden’s face to look at him but also so he couldn’t see the doctors. He held onto one of his hands even though it was tied down, “calm down, the stress won’t be good for the baby”, he reminded him.

Aiden looked into Andrew’s eyes and did not hide tears. All the emotions have surfaced. The pregnant man didn’t see the needle. The doctor waited until Aiden had calmed down so that he could withdraw the test fluid.

Andrew wiped away Aiden’s tears, “stop crying sweetheart, you need to calm down”. Andrew waited until Aiden had finally stopped crying before giving him a peck on the lips.

The kiss relieved Aiden’s stress, who then cuddled to him as much as possible. He liked the closeness of his partner. The doctor then decided to do it. He found the spot again and put a needle in it and slowly absorbed amniotic fluid. Aiden collapsed in Andrews arms. His breath was heavy. He didn’t expect it at the moment. He rattled like a wounded animal

Andrew held Aiden close the entire time, even when he had passed out. He just started stroking through his hair waiting until he woke up again. But he unfortunately had to stop once the doctors decided to return him to his hospital room m, so he followed them down the hallways and sat down next to Aiden when they finally got to their room.

A square bandage was glued to Aiden’s stomach, and the nurses gave him another reinforcement drip. The sample went to the lab. A little later, a doctor came into the room. “Sorry you had to see us from the worse side... We had to take the test fluid, and he’s so afraid of needles.”

“Yeah, I kinda guessed” Andrew chuckled. “What will this test tell us?” He asked the doctor confused as to why it had to be done.

“Is everything okay with the baby and him... I still have to take a test, but it’s tomorrow. Today he had an intense day”, he replied, saying goodbye to him, went out and left their alone.

Andrew sighed and looked down at Aiden with a sad smile, “I’m sorry you have to do this” he whispered. He sat there with him for about an hour before feeling the affects from the long day they had and decided to go to bed.

Aiden woke up at night and heard a soft moan from the next room. He got up cautiously when he saw Andrew standing up quietly. He took the infusion into his hand and walked slowly a few steps to the door. He wanted to see what was happening next door.

“Where are you going?” Andrew asked sleepily, turning towards Aiden, “you should be sleeping, it’s late”.

Aiden stopped and turned his head to Andrew. “I’m going to the bathroom...” decided to go this way

Andrew walked towards Aiden,”but your going in the wrong direction, come on tell me the truth” he chuckled, knowing that Aiden was just trying to be nosey.

Aiden blushed when caught lying. “I heard voices and wanted to see what was going on”, he explained, stomping his foot lightly like a small child.

Andrew tried to hide his chuckle,”leave the other patients alone sweetheart, they might be trying to sleep” he said and brought Aiden into a hug.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post