C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]

“Thank you...” He answered and kissed his lower jaw lightly. He started eating pizza with flavor when he saw a show on TV.

After they had eaten, they soon went to bed. Andrew finished in the bathroom and joined Aiden under the duvet.

Aiden blushed when Andrew lay down next to him. He wore Andrews' shirt because it was nice to him and didn’t squeeze on his stomach. He also wore lace panties. “I feel like a newborn...” murmured blushed

“A newborn?” Andrew chuckled, “why?”

“Well, because I’m washed and I feel warm”, he smiled and blushed. “And I’m next to the person I love”, he confessed shyly.

Andrew smiled hearing Aiden’s words,” I love you too”. He sat up and turned the lights off, “let’s get some sleep”, he said as he have him a kiss.

Aiden returned the kiss and looked at him as he lay on his side. He thought they were about to have sex. That’s how he interpreted his words. And he was willing to have sex with his partner this time without complications

Andrew tossed and turned, he couldn’t sleep. “Psst…Aiden?” He whispered,”are you awake?”

Aiden turned in his direction and looked at him ”What’s going on?” he asked. He was hopeless when he waited a few minutes for his train.

“I can’t sleep, do you want to do something?” He asked. “Literally anything”.

“It’s night... What do you mean?” He didn’t want to offer sex. It was still embarrassing

Andrew leaned over and kissed him, “what do you want to do?” He repeated, “it’s a simple question really”.

Aiden blushed looked at him very shy “I want to touch you... And that you touch me too”, said quietly

Andrew chuckled, “still so shy” he teased. He turned the lights on and looked down at Aiden, swooping him into a kiss.

Aiden almost suffocated in the air. He gently hugged Andrew’s throat and kissed back. “Andrew...” bumped

Andrew traced his finger around Aiden’s anus, “you want these in you?” He asked, smirking.

The pregnant man sighed and looked at him, all red in his face “Please...” sighed

Andrew stuck a finger inside of him, moving it in and out at a fast speed,”do you want more?” He questioned, getting hard at Aiden’s moans.

Aiden moaned really loudly, breathed heavily, and his face was always red ”Andrew... Mmm”, he moaned, looking at him very sweet

He removed the finger and then pushed in two, moving them in and out as well as curling them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post