Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden looked at him and breathed heavily. He closed his eyes slightly: “It hurts me... Hips and thighs”, he said with a moan and touched his bare skin with his hand. After a while, he discovered his huge belly, with traces of stretch marks on it.
“I think it might be because of how much you’ve grown” Andrew guessed as he sat down next to him. “Do you want me to massage you, like I was taught to by the nurse?” He asked, wanting to lessen the pain.
Aiden nodded and then pulled gently with his nose: “Andrew... I can’t do it anymore. I can’t give birth now?” he asked, begging.
“Not quite yet, your baby isn’t strong enough yet” he cooed, grabbing the oil. “Can you take your shorts off baby?”
Aiden obediently lowered his panties while he was completely naked. He moaned as he felt Andrew’s hand on his skin, “I’m not feeling well...” cried with enough of such a condition
“I know baby but this might help”. Andrew said, “should I continue or do you just want to cuddle?”
“Hug me.” begged and then laid his head on his shoulder and groaned in pain. He suffered. Sometimes he sighed, “Andrew... Can I get up? I don’t want to lie down any longer.”
Andrew wrapped his arm around Aiden and kissed him on the forehead. “You can get up for a little bit”.
Aiden leaned his forehead against his shoulder and moved slightly back and forth, moaning in pain, “I am fat and everything hurts. I’m ugly”, he said with tears in his eyes.
Andrew frowned at the pregnant man,” don’t be silly, your gorgeous, and what’s wrong with being tall?” He put his hand on Aiden’s back, “do you just want to walk around for a bit?”
“Yes, please...” begged him and then got up from the bed with a gasp and clung tightly to his shoulder. He ran on trembling legs, which were very weak. Finally, he fell to his knees. “It hurts...” he said crying, bowing in pain
“Oh baby” Andrew cooed, he lifted Aiden off of the floor and helped him sit back down on the bed. “Do you want me to call up your doctor?” He asked.
“To the midwife... She said she would help with all the questions”, he asked, and then tried to wipe the tears out of his eyes. He started caressing his stomach
“Alright” Andrew said. He called up the midwife and explained the situation, she told him that it was probably his body trying to adapt to the sudden change in size, but asked that he came in for a check up. Andrew explained this all to Aiden.
Aiden looked at him with pain on his face. “I can’t get up.” He complained and grabbed his hand: “Can’t I take pills? If it wasn’t for the pain, it would be good.”
“Take some pain medication, then we’ll have to find a way to get you to the appointment”, Andrew told him. He then left to room to get some pools and a glass of water to take them with.
Aiden swallowed the pills while lying on his side on the bed. He breathed heavily and held Andrews' hand. “Don’t leave me...” he prayed in a faint voice
“I won’t, but when those pills start working we will have to go to your appointment” Andrew stated. He sat down on the bed next to Aiden and leant down to kiss him. “Your so strong baby, I couldn’t handle being pregnant”.
Aiden shed a few tears in pain. He held Andrews' hand on his cheek while his big belly moved with his breath. “Aa.. Andrew” moaned and looked at him “My belly is beautiful?”
Andrew wiped away Aiden’s tears, “of course it’s beautiful, it’s apart of you”, Andrew answered. “Do you want to try and get in the car yet?” He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,407 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart