Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
The midwife nodded and Aiden collapsed. He couldn’t take it anymore. “My birth date... Can we speed this up? The baby is already quite big...” tried to persuade them
“Your baby is big, but we would prefer if they were bigger” she said. “Try coming back in a few weeks and we will consider it”.

Andrew looked over at Aiden and saw how devastated he looked, he grabbed his hand and rubbed his thumb over it, trying to give comfort.
“We will try to ease your pain...” The midwife looked at the nurse: “Together we do labor exercises and massage your vulnerable spots”, she explained and looked at Andrew: “The fiancé can help us too.” Reddened Aiden looked at the banker. The fiancé... That would be nice!
Andrew looked over at Aiden when they suggested massages again, “sure we can learn to do those” he said, winking at Aiden.
Aiden was blushed, with the help of women and remained in his underpants on the bed. Andrew hugged him under his breasts. “Let’s breathe first... That will be the most important thing...” said the midwife and touched Aiden’s belly with gentleness
Andrew practised the breathing methods with Aiden, copying the midwife. He felt a bit silly doing it but knew that he could help Aiden to do it when he was in labour.
“All right... Now Daddy raises your stomach and we’ll massage your thighs”, she said, pointing to Andrew. Aiden blushed even more
Andrew couldn’t help but blush aswell, but he lifted Aiden’s stomach up like he was taught to last time. He couldn’t help but notice how much heavier it was, Aiden's stomach had grown at least double it’s original size.
Aiden crunched, and then he was relieved. He looked at Andrew gratefully. “Thank you...” said, and then he threw himself like a woman massaging his thighs and hips
Andrew chuckled, “you like that, huh?” As the woman massaged Aiden’s thighs he asked, “do you feel any better?”
Aiden looked at him in a better mood: “Mmm... A little better”, he admitted, taking a deep breath and feeling the pain leaving his body.
“I’m glad” Andrew said, kissing Aiden on the cheek. “I should do this to you at home, I forgot last time”.
Aiden grabbed his hand as an answer and then he sighed when his body didn’t hurt so much.
“Does he still get the wheelchair, you said about? I think it might be a good idea as he might feel the pain again”, Andrew asked.
“That would be good for him. I would advise you to get dressed”, she said, and then she handed Aiden a shirt. “In case I am available by phone”, he replied to Andrew.
“Thank you” Andrew said, “where do we get the wheelchair from?”
Andrew passed Aiden his clothes and helped him put his shorts back on, “there you go”.
“Please go to the storage room with the note”, she handed him a piece of paper. “They should borrow your a new stroller”, she explained with a smile, watching the couple help each other.
“Alright” Andrew said as he took the note. “Do want to wait for me or come with?” He asked.
“I’m waiting...” answered and took a sip of water as he sat on the bed. The midwife smiled at the couple: “There will be three of you soon”, she said with a smile.
Andrew chuckled at them and left the room, it look a while to find the right place but he eventually got a wheelchair. He went back to the room Aiden was in, “let’s go”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart