Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden sighed and sat in the wheelchair and stroked his round stomach. “I feel strange... As if I couldn’t live without your help”, he said softly and blushed.
Andrew chuckled, “of course you could, you did great without me”. He pushed the wheelchair out of the hospital and towards the car park.
Aiden sighed as they went outside, “I feel like a helpless boy. You do everything for me”, he said, putting his hands around his stomach: “I have to reward yourself. Just tell me how”, he replied confidently.
“Perhaps you can reward me by… coming with me to go baby shopping”, Andrew replied, he didn’t want Aiden doing anything to reward him so he suggested doing something that they would need to do anyway. “Plus your not helpless, I mean, you’re literally carrying a baby”.
“Purchases in my condition... Why don’t we do it online?” he asked, feeling unsafe among the more pregnant people. This visit was already psychologically difficult for him. “Are we doing this exercise in the bathtub today? Maybe you can help me with this pain...” declared he blush
“Alright, I just thought you would want to check the sizing a were correct” Andrew said,” and of course we can”. Then they finally got to the car and Andrew helped Aiden into the car before folding up the wheelchair.
The way home was quite pleasant. Aiden never complained of pain again. He even fell asleep for a few minutes. Back in the apartment, they ate lunch and then leafed through the pages with baby clothes. Aiden lay on Andrew’s lap watching his partner stroke his big belly. “You have warm hands...” he said with redness
Andrew chuckled, “do I?” He continued stroking Aiden’s stomach, “that baby onesie is cute” he commented.
“Hmm... But let’s take one first. How about the dinosaur? It's cute”, he said, smiling at the monitor. He put his hand on his partner’s thigh
“Yeah, that one’s cute” Andrew said, “does it have the correct size?” He asked. Andrew jumped when the baby kicked, “He made me jump!” He chuckled.
“This is the right size...” he said to him, and then he laughed at his reaction, “Hey, this isn’t the first time.. Don’t be afraid”
“I know! I just didn’t expect it” he laughed along with him, tears in his eyes. He sighed in content,”I’m glad I met you”.
Aiden stroked his cheek and smiled slightly: “If you don’t... Who knows what would happen to the baby”, he said, looking at him with love: “I love you, Andrew...” He answered and a tear ran down his cheek
“I’m sure you would have saved them,” Andrew reassured,”what’s with the tear?”he asked, stroking his fingers through Aiden’s hair.
Aiden shook his head “Nothing... I’m just happy”, he said, looking at him with a smile: “Let’s hug...” asked
“Alright” Andrew said as Aiden sat up on his lap, he wrapped his arms around Aiden’s body and pulled him close.
Aiden put his neck around him and put his head on his shoulder. He purred softly as Andrew stroked him. “Hmm... Andrew”, muttered
“You like that, baby?” Andrew chuckled hearing the noises Aiden was making. “Should I run you a bath?” He asked.
“Yes...” He moaned and leaned his forehead against his head: “Come in with me...”
“Ok baby, I’ll make the water nice and warm” he said, moving Aiden off of his lap, so he could get up. He filled up the bath with warm water and added a nice smelling babble bath. “It’s ready” he called down the stairs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart