C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]

“What have you been so amusing?” Aiden asked earnestly and frowned. “Do you want to trade?” he asked.

“No, I’m sorry” Andrew held in his smile, “here’s your milk, I shall put it on your bedside table”, he said as he put it down. “I’m getting ready for bed now” he sighed.

Aiden sighed martyrly and felt really bad. He got up and kicked into the bedroom, “I’ll be right back.” he said and went into the room where there were only things for the baby. He grabbed a children’s book. “Mom will read to you...” stroked his stomach

Andrew changed into his pyjamas and went to go and see what Aiden was doing. He saw him reading to his stomach and smiled, he could tell how good of a mum Aiden was going to be. Before he was noticed he turned around and tiptoed back to their room.

Aiden read the book to his son and stroked his stomach. He didn’t notice Andrew. “Be a good boy to Mama and come out early, huh?” he asked.

Andrew got back into bed and started reading his own book, before he felt tired. He put the book down and laid on his side before falling asleep.

Aiden came in while Andrew was lying. He gave him a smile and lay down next to him. “Good night”, he said, hugging his back.

When Andrew woke up, the next day, he decided to cook breakfast. He made sausage, eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. He also made a cup of tea and took it up stairs to wake up Aiden with.

Aiden woke up and smelled the food. He opened his eyes and smiled immediately. “You’re divine, you know?” he said and picked up a tray of food from him.

He chuckled, “thank you, but be careful it’s hot”, he warned before going back downstairs to get his own breakfast.

Aiden began to eat, leaning on a pillow. His stomach now served as a tray table. “Andrew?” he shouted, “Will you bring me medicine and a syringe?” he asked, remembering the doctor’s instructions.

“Sure” he yelled, after he had eaten, he ran back upstairs with the medications. “Here you are!” He smiled.

After breakfast, Aiden swallowed pills, and then he disinfected his stomach with Andrews' help. “There are not many injections left... How much is left before the due date?” he asked, looking at the calendar. In his hand, he held a syringe for an injection into his stomach.

“I think it is just under 4 weeks,” Andrew replied, he looked down at Aiden’s stomach and gave it a rub, “do you want to go out today? Like to a cafe or a shop full of baby things” he asked.

“Four? But it’s soon...” He said in panic, and then his hand began to shake: “We still have to buy clothes, diapers...” He counted and gave him a syringe: “You do that, honey. I like it when you do that”, he replied, and then released his stomach to give him more access.

“Alright”, Andrew said, he made sure his hand was steady before injecting Aiden. When he was done and exposed of the needle he came back and asked Aiden,”so do you want to come shopping?”

Aiden nodded, “We have to go shopping. I don’t have many things yet”, he said, and then covered his belly with a nightgown "Before we go, I want to take a shower... Can you help me?” he asked slightly blushing, “I’m afraid I’ll flip over.”

“Sure, I wouldn't want you falling” Andrew agreed, he held out his hand to help Aiden up.

“Thank you...” He said, and then with his help he undressed in the bathroom and stood naked in front of his partner and hugged belly: “I’m going to pee...” he said and went to the toilet

Andrew just nodded and turned around to start the shower. He took off his own clothes and stepped in waiting for Aiden to join.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post