Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden nodded. He fell asleep and held the hand of his lover. His butt bounced every now and then, and he purred in his sleep. “Andrew... It hurts”, he said, trying to turn on his back.
“I’m sorry baby”, he mumbled, squeezing Aiden’s hand. Andrew then took his hand away to help him turn over, without waking him up.
“Please open the window...” asked and closed his eyes. He felt worse and worse. He hoped to be in the hospital soon.
Andrew stood up and opened the windows, letting in the cool breeze, straight after he went back to his love and began to stroke through Aiden’s hair, hopefully bringing a calming presence.
Aiden reached for the hand of his lover. Sweat fell on his face. He was tired. He wanted to fucking sleep. “Andrew... My stomach hurts. Please, let’s go to the hospital”, he whispered.
“Alright then, if you’re in so much pain, I don’t see why not”, he murmured, bending down to be face to face with Aiden and placed a delicate kiss onto his lips. “Grab my hand the abs we shall leave”, he then said.
Aiden nodded and looked at him with a small smile. Slowly he stood there and put on his sweater pants. Slowly, with Andrew’s help, he began to walk. He had his hands on his stomach. “Andrew... Thank you very much”, he said gratefully.
“Don’t thank me, baby”, Andrew said, holding onto Aiden’s hand and leading him out of their home. Just as he helped Aiden into the car, he realised he had forgotten a towel just incase his lovers waters broke and spilled. “One sec”, he called out as he returned back inside the building.
Aiden took a deep breath and massaged his stomach. He was sitting in the seat next to the driver. He hoped everything would go well and it wouldn’t hurt any worse than it does now. He bare his stomach and gasped. He was red in his face
Andrew came rushing back with a crème coloured towel and saw Aiden’s red face, “another contraction?” he asked, giving Aiden the towel. “How are you doing?” He murmured, as he got into the car.
“I don’t know... I feel bad, but I’m willing to sacrifice myself for the baby”, he said with a faint smile and put a towel under his butt. He stroked his stomach, looked out of the corner of his eye at Andrew. “What if there’s a traffic jam? Will we be on time?”
“Don’t you say things like that, you’ll live a happy and healthy life”, he said, starting the engine. Andrew frowned, hearing Aiden’s question and thought before answering, “I’m sure we will get there in time but if not then I shall call an ambulance to us”.
“Andrew... I’m scared. I have no idea of birth...” frightened he said to his lover and then broke his amniotic fluid. Flooded the seat towel and feet. “Oh, goddamn... Damn, it hurts”, he said almost screaming. He spread his legs slightly and tried to take off his trousers
Andrews eyes widened, “hey, hey, keep your trousers on, you’ll need them to get inside the hospital”, he said, pulling out from where they were parked.
“Andrew... I don’t know if I can take it”, he pinched and turned his face as he clung to the seat belt. He gasped and felt temporarily relieved.
“What are you doing?”, Andrew cried out, “we have just left home, should I turn around?”, he asked.
“Drive! I'm in labour, idiot!” he cried in pain and began to breathe nervously “Because I will give birth n the car!”
“Exactly! I’d rather you give birth comfortable at home rather than in this cramped car!” Andrew out his foot down and began to drive a little faster, “can you make it 45 minutes till we get there?”
“I don’t know... Andrew, I don’t know”, he said stunned and rubbed his stomach. He tried to hold on. He fought often and sometimes shook his partner’s hand. “Andrew... Don’t be mad, okay?”
“I won’t be, baby, I just want you to be comfortable”, Andrew said, “now tell me the truth”, he begged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart