Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“I can’t do it. Andrew, we have to do it together”, he said frightened and grabbed the phone ”I’ll call the midwife, please stop the car”, he said and his hand shook.
“Alright then”, Andrew said, turning the car back around and taking them back home. He handed Aiden his phone, “here, call her from mine”.
Aiden called. He told the little midwife what had happened, and the woman promised to come soon. The boy looked at Andrew, who was still driving. He sighed heavily as he felt a cramp: “I have to push... It hurts!” he said desperately, trying to take off his trousers.
“Alright, we are almost home”, Andrew said, making sure to keep his eyes on the road. “you are doing great though”
“The truth... It’s bad, I'm stressed”, he said earnestly and nervously began to stroke his stomach. “The midwife will come, won’t she?”
“Of course she swill”, Andrew said, finally pulling into a a parking spot, he rushed out of the car abs to Aiden’s side, “come on then”.
“I can’t get out...” he said broken and grabbed Andrews hand “Take me on your arm...”
“It’s alright, I was going to help you anyway”, Andrew said, calmly. He wrapped his hands around Aiden’s and pulled him up and out if the car, “can you walk?”
“I think... I’m not sure”, he sighed and grabbed his hand. They walked slowly. Aiden took a deep breath. His pants had a big, damp stain. “Your car is dirty again because of me...”
“It’s not dirty, don’t be silly”, Andrew said, “now let’s focus on getting you inside”. They reached the house and Andrew unlocked it, leading Aiden inside.
Aiden stormed and sat down on the couch in the living room with Andrews' help. Aiden didn’t have the strength to enter the floor. “Andrew... Help me pull my pants off.”
Andrew didn't say anything but immediately went to help his lover, he unbuckled them before yanking them down, then doing the same with his underwear.
Aiden gasped and gasped to bear the pain. With Andrew’s help, his underwear was lying on the floor, and he lay down on the couch with towels under his butt. “Stay with me... Please Andrew”, he whispered, sweating.
“Of course I will”, Andrew cooed, holding on to his lovers hand. “Is there anything you want to do?”, he then asked, “like laying on the bed or getting in the bath?”
Aiden gasped and grabbed Andrews' hand, pushing it over and over again, “Drink... I want to drink”, he said, breathing slowly.
Andrew nodded and rushed out of the room and straight into the kitchen to full up a glass with water. When he returned, he handed it straight to Aiden and encouraged him to take a few sips.
Aiden took a few sips of water and sighed. He squeezed his hand, breathed deep and fast. His stomach was a little deeper than usual. He was lying on his hip. “Andrew...”
“Contraction?”, he asked, taking Aiden’s hand into his own. Andrew used his spare hand to massage at Aiden’s belly, he could feel the muscles tightening under his palm.
Aiden nodded and pulled their lips together. He took a deep breath and tried not to scream in pain. “It hurts... Hm..." he moaned with a grimace on his face.
“Do you need to push yet?”, he questioned, concerned for him. “Would you like me to bring you down your yoga ball?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart