C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]

Brandon was quick to notice some discomfort in Jin's features upon bringing up his parents. He couldn't understand why, since he knew little to nothing about Jin's background. But the older man was curious and he had every intention of knowing the reason behind his pretty slave's discomfort.

He took the tray of food from Jin's delicate hands and put it aside, on the bedside table. Then, he tugged at the boy's wrist and had him sit on his lap, straddling him. Brandon's hands came to rest upon the pregnant boy's thighs. "Why wouldn't that be a good idea?" He asked, genuinely curious. He wasn't reprimanding him, Brandon simply wanted to know. "Tell me, little one."

Now sadly, Jinny lowered his once joy filled eyes, adverting them to the tray, the tray of breakfast of which he was holding. He then was tugged forward by his Master, of which he obediently obliged, crawling over and mounting the older man's much larger lap and sat at attention.

He swallowed, hard, preparing himself for exactly what he would say, something that would inevitably be destined to happen. With a deep breath inward, he sighed, revealing of what had been of torment to him all these years. "Well .. you see, Master .. I would love to introduce you to my parents .. but .. the thing is .. they are kind of .. ashamed of me .. that was why I moved into my apartment, to escape their judgments and ridicule."

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon listened carefully, like he was joining dots in his mind. It explained a lot about Jin's obvious insecurities. None of it fazed the older man, though. If anything, this new information only made him more pushy on the possibility of getting to know Jin's fucked up family and get to know more about his upbringing.

"Well, maybe we should show them you've already gotten someone who's going to put up with you and take better care of you than they ever did," His hand came up to touch Jin's cheek, his thumb brushing over the boy's bottom lip. "I'm going to show them to never mess with you again," He stated, firm and serious.

Then, Brandon leaned in to kiss Jin's soft, ever so supple lips. "You'll have me meet them. They need to know you already belong to me."

Jinny, once a mere lad named "Jin" became feminine with each piece of the glimpses of passing days, each second a momento to be pondered of as he spent each of them with his once "next-door" but now "stick like glue" of a man, it was him and his Master against the world.

Just Brandon and his perfect, shy, perky Jinny. Master and slave, Bonnie and Clyde had nothing on them.

He did not know why, did not even know how, but he was in love. Not the fairy tale mombo jumbo shit the viewers would absorb for entertainment in movies played before their eyes, there was real love, the kind many would die a thousand deaths over and over to achieve in a lifetime.

As his cheek was caressed, thumb creeping against his lower lip he felt his knees buckle, almost causing him to collapse to his knees.

His lifetime. In it, as they shared a slow, sultry, and rather seductive liplock it was another one of the glimpses of the lucky moments. He was one of the lucky ones, and although it was off toward a rocky beginnings, well actually, several of beginnings, but in the limelight of things the older man taught him a powerful mess.

"O .. okay, alright .. let's do this, it will be quite difficult to explain but I shall do it, Master," He pulled away, only for just a moment, speaking in response to his Master, panting softly to catch breath each kiss suckled from his lungs, placing a dainty hand upon Brandon's strong, broad, muscular torso.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon tugged his pregnant lover closer, sinking his teeth into Jinny's ear lobe playfully. His hand moved to touch the boy's nude belly, which only had a small baby bump, since he was very early in his pregnancy. "You know you have nothing to worry about, you have your Master here," He rubbed Jinny's belly.

"Text your mom and tell her we'll be coming over tomorrow night, yes?" He shifted his lips to Jinny's neck, then flipped them both around and pinned the pregnant boy down onto their large king sized bed. Both of them naked from head to toe. "Breakfast can wait. I'll give you something more."

Once Jin, but now Jonny the boy-girl hybrid had shivered as he was brought near, so close that they were nose to nose, and when his earlobe, (one part of his body he despised and adored, well, what with it being so damn vulnerable to being over sensitive, he let forth a high pitched moan, one a true female would sound, no longer having a bit of bass to his vocals.

Everything about him was becoming different, and as a result he was becoming, morphing, transforming, metamorphosis.Then bit his lower lip as he felt a hand, palm flat against his tiny but firm mound of a belly."Gracious God above, I am close to erupting like a damn volcant if you keep rubbing my belly and biting my ear like you are doing right now. Fuck .."

"I have a feeling that by the time we finish it I won't need breakfast." He did as he was told, getting his cellphone off the dresser and sending his mother a quick message, telling her exactly about what was to be said. "Dear Mom, will be over tomorrow night, need to tell you something .."

"Love you lots"

"Jin"

After he was done, he put his cellphone back where it was, only to gasp as he was flipped over, and quickly he knew he was to be fucked to oblivion once again by his beloved Daddy Brandon "Well then .. what kind of girl would I be if I were to miss such an opportunity to experience your cock today. A very foolish one, if you ask me."

Silent Feather
Heart

Jinny's high pitched moan did crazy things to Brandon. It fueled the fire inside him, and he felt even more desperate to be inside Jinny already. It was so hot, for him to hear Jin's pretty and feminine noises when they were together.

"Pregnancy is already making you so sensitive and so vulnerable to my touches, and I truly love that," Brandon stated after Jin had finished texting his mom. As soon as Brandon noticed that, he snatched the phone from Jinny's hands and put it away. His calloused hands spread Jin's thighs apart, perhaps a bit too rough.

"That's right. I know you'll always be willing for Daddy, won't you? You're a good little slut after all," He stroked his cock for a couple seconds, smearing his now precum along his shaft, then guided his massive cockhead to Jin's bright pink folds. Brandon entered his lover nearly all the way in in a single thrust of his muscled hips. "Ah fuck!"

Affectionately, named by feminine title of Jinny, once merely named Jin, had needed to be adored by his beloved Daddy Brandon more than usual, and now that he was with child his urgency to be touched had increased a thousand times more.

He could not get enough of being with his Daddy. Brandon was his whole entire life, his muse, his reason for existing and breathing.

He himself noticed how he had changed, how his voice was lighter, more feather soft, and how curvaceous his body was.

As his phone was snatched he stayed silent, wondering as to how rough he would be fucked this time. As his thighs were gripped and opened he expressed a little wince, letting his next breath forth in a gasp, moaning, "Yes Daddy, fill me up, please, make me scream!" he purred in reply, grunting as he was breached, stuffed, and filled up.

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon knew nothing about pregnancy, at least just the mere basics, but that was it. He was nowhere near close to realizing about Jinny's urgency of touch, of having his man close.

But he liked how needy Jin was, liked how the boy responded to his Master. Jin was definitely the perfect whore now, probably the best and most obedient Brandon had ever known.

"I do want to hear you scream, so you better not hold anything back," With another forceful thrust of his strong hips, Brandon's entire fat cock was lodged deep inside Jin. Brandon grunted out of pleasure, starting to piston his hips back and forth, violent yet calculated, hitting Jin's sweet spot while at the same time bruising his sensitive insides over and over again.

Brandon wanted Keaton, she wanted him so badly that it hurt. Oh God it hurt like hell, being away from the one who you loved the most. But it was for her own good, for the both of theirs, infact.

He did not want to start anything. So it was better this way, to stay under the radar.

"Y-Yes, Daddy," He did as he was told, expressing a grunt at first as he was thrusted into so forcefully that his organs felt the impact. He then was a breeding ground once more for Brandon's sexual persuasions, femininely moaning and whimpering as he was dominated, grabbing the covers of the bed, using something to hold onto.

Silent Feather
Heart

(Keaton???)

Brandon was so happy his pretty little boyfriend, his beautiful girl, had learned to be the best slut for him. His Jinny girl had been taught well, and Brandon was proud they had come this far.

He loved how Jin always moaned and screamed for him, how everytime Brandon got to be inside Jin, the boy was always so tight, still doing his best to adjust to his Master's massive dick.

"Such a good girl for me, you have no idea how proud you've made me," He panted against Jin's ear, starting to roll his hips back and forth, in slow yet deep thrusts. He could feel his enormous shaft spreading Jin wider open, stretching his ever so tight body. "Oh fucking hell, squeeze your pussy around my cock," He commanded, slapping his ass, while his other hand yanked at Jin's hair.

(I apologize, Daddy, I got confused between the stories. Lol.)

Jinny smirked happily, gazing up into his Master's handsome eyes. He wanted this moment to never ever end, reaching up and running his hands through Brandon's soft hair, feeling each soft strand brushing against his fingers.

He was always wanting for his Beloved dominant Brandon to be inside of him, smirking wider as he was used like a ragdoll. He may have been tight but he was forever eager to be, always feeling as if he were a naughty school girl being used and abused for the first time.

When he was being praised he smiled, tears blurring his eyes as he was proud of himself as well. He wrapped his arms around his Brandon, running his fingers down his back in a raking motion, as if he were a cat scratching at a scratching post. He did more of what he was commanded, tightening himself around his Master's cock as demanded, never stopping until being told.

As his rear was being smacked he grunted, throwing his head back as he was yanked at by his hair.

Silent Feather
Heart

His rather fat, cunt-wrecking cock continued to be shoved in and out of Jinny's body. Brandon enjoyed every second, loved being rough to his pretty slave, abusing his tight insides everytime. "That's my pretty little whore, so obedient, so well-behaved," Brandon's pace not only quickened, but each of his thrust were far more violent with each second that passed.

Brandon was reaching higher and higher, with each thrust, he felt himself getting closer to his climax. "Look at me when I fuck you, I want you to look at me when my big cock stretches out your boy pussy," He demanded, voice deep and dominant. "Make your hole milk my cock, take all of my cum as you should."

Jinny, now "Jinny" the feminine twink moaned, gently at first which became louder till it reached a crackling crescendo of a voice which was weakened by the constant screaming and shouting while they were previously fucking, he was always eager to open his heart to one man, always willing to spread his two legs for only one man and that man was Brandon. No other man could ever take his place. Never ever. He was more than urgent to be fucked by him to no possible end. Sometimes they would go all night and till the morning time, only focused in each other and the bond they shared in adoring, two souled coitus.

"Yes, Daddy Brandon, as you wish," Answering in half grunts between soul-snatching thrusts from Brandon's hips, he did as he was told, raising his eyes and gazing up into Brandon's own ones. He reached up, resting his hands, both of which were quivering beyond his control upon the older male's shoulders, squeezing them whenever he was overcome by a searing painful sting of being abused upon the inside of and used to both in which pleasure would overpower both, the pleasurer and the pleasured.

Silent Feather
Heart

Just as promised, it didn't take long for Brandon to cum. He exploded inside his lover... boyfriend, now. His seed not only coated every inch inside Jin's cavity, but also filled him to the brim, like a never ending river until there was so much that it started to leak out messily, while Brandon still thrust his hips back and forth.

"That's my Jinny girl, always taking Daddy's cock so good, don't you?" He was panting heavily on top of Jin, looking down at his helpless body, smaller, weaker, freshly fucked and abused. Brandon's hand came up to brush Jin's hair back, sporting a cheeky grin himself. "Oh I did go pretty hard, didn't I?" Brandon chuckled, aware that he'd most likely left Jin very sore and bruised inside, and he loved that.

"You did great and that's what matters, right?" He began to pull his massive length out of Jin's hole. Wet, lewd sounds were heard, until they ended with a loud, erotic 'pop' once his cockhead was out. "How you feeling?"

Jinny moaned in pleasure, also groaning in pain as he was filled to the brim with thick snow white cum, overflowing his insides to an agonizing way, but he did not complain, not one single bit. He whimpered, wrapping his arms around his beloved, holding him close as he wriggled beneath him a bit to keep himself comfortable in position.

He was indeed sore, and it made it worse when Brandon was thrusting in and out even after he had released.

"Yes Daddy," He said softly, purring with a moaning as if a doting kitten would. "And you kind of did," He answered, a panting taking control of most of his words both during and after.

"Yes Daddy, it is," He closed his eyes as he felt his Master's big cock being yanked out of his opening, clenching his teeth through it until he was empty of his Master's beefy sausage. "I am alright, a bit weary though after all our fucking though,"

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon chuckled, loving what a toll his rough fucking took on poor Jinny's feminine body. His hands moved to touch Jin's waist and hips, pulling him close and pressing his mouth dominantly on Jin's lips to kiss him. "Ah, I see," He chuckled against Jin's mouth.

"You think you could go clean up yourself or need Daddy's help, darling?" He wondered, eager to know the answer. It was nice to wrap his strong, muscled arms around Jin sometimes after sex and feel his body trembling, still slave to the aftermath of their ever so rough fucking sessions.

Jin, named "Jinny" was also adoring the cruel toll of their violent lovemaking sessions. He loved it when he was held upon his slender waist and just as slender but slightly curvaceous hips, sharing in on a kiss but stayed submissive. He giggled softly, a feminine squeak like tone to his voice.

"I think I need your help, Daddy," He gazed up at his Master, fluttering his eyelashes blissfully. He smiled, feeling happy to know that his beloved liked to hold him after their lovemaking sessions. He nuzzled his Master's strong, broad chest, letting forth a gentle sigh of relief, feeling safe and secure in his arms.

Silent Feather
Heart

Sometimes Brandon did have it in himself to be caring enough, not excessively, though. He untangled his arms from around his boyfriend and moved out of the bed, leaving the spent boy lying in their huge bed. The older man went to the bathroom and was back in a few seconds.

He brought a slightly dampened towel to clean up the huge mess between Jinny's legs. "On your stomach," He commanded, so that Jin's ass was facing him. Then he began to rub the towel gently between his pretty toy's legs, between his tender thighs and all over his round bubble butt. Brandon noticed how bruised and puffy Jin's hole was and he smirked to himself, proud of it.

"You were so good today," He began to say, continuing to clean Jin up, gentle and patiently. "You've been great lately. You're in the best shape you've been as a slut and now you're about to make me a father," Brandon's smile widened. "So I shall reward you with love now, for being so good to your Master." He was done cleaning Jin and then tossed the towel away, climbing back up in their bed.

He made Jin lie on his chest and placed one of his hands on the boy's still small baby bump. "Are you happy I'm going to make you a mommy, too?" He asked.

Jinny knew that his Master Brandon was not the "delicate" type, but he still loved him the way he was, truly and wholeheartedly. He knew that each man had something that made them different, and while Jin, now "Jinny" was of woman like status, he was not considered of "so-much-male" anymore. "Yes, Daddy," He complied, and slowly, after a few many deep breaths, he sat upward in bed, the covers around his bare breasted chest as he was told to get upon his stomach.

He laid up on his stomach, blushing as he was exposed to his husband, and even though he was used to this now, it still always made him red in the face. He blushed a bit more redder, the towel between his legs creating friction and turning him on like a wildfire. He coughed softly, the sound sounding like a soft mewling kitten, swallowing as he tried to ignore his hormones.

"Thank you, Daddy," He replied, feeling utmost proud of himself for being the honest he could be, smiling with a shy, bashful smile. He was told the words that he had adored each time his Master had felt affectionate, "love", it was a word that set off butterflies in his belly.

Jinny laid on his Master's body, nuzzling his strong, muscular chest as he was embraced, and their "soon to be child" was too. "Yes Daddy, I am, I truly am." He said, smiling wide enough that the sun could be jealous.

Silent Feather
Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post