C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]

Surprisingly enough, Brandon was oblivious in that moment that he was making Jinny aroused with his non-sexual touches. He didn't realize what he had done, not even when their conversation rolled out. "I'm happy you feel that why, you spent your first pregnancy all lone. But now you have your Master to look after you," He promised, not meaning to, but the words came out truthful and honest, this being probably the most loving and caring Brandon had ever been to Jinny.

A few days went by, and finally the day to meet Jin's parents came.

Brandon got home around 7 pm, still on time for their dinner with Jin's family. He went inside their home and called out for Jin, figuring he'd be getting ready or something. "Baby? I'm home," He untied his necktie and walked over to their bedroom, where he finally found his boyfriend.

"Hey, beautiful," He closed the distance with Jin and embraced him in his muscular arms, pulling him into his chest and kissing the top of his head. "I've missed you," He leaned in for a kiss. "How are you feeling? I'm sensing you're nervous."

Becca and Jayde's life had been a little less... tumultuous.

Becca took the doctor's words from over a month ago to heart, as much as she could, and gave Jayde enough time to properly heal, after her abortion and Becca's rough treatment on her.

Becca had certainly grown to be much more sexual, and her needs were currently not met by Jayde in all that time of... healing. So she had secretly had her fare share of hook-ups to satisfy herself.

Both of the girls had moved in to a new home recently, and Becca was currently outside in the backyard, sitting by the pool as she went through her phone, scrolling through her social media, a few pictures of naked women showing up, and soon she noticed Jayde had approached and took a glimpse of her phone.

Becca put her phone down and looked over to Jayde, her eyes traveled up and down as she noticed her girlfriend wore a nice bikini. "Hi there," She smirked and then grabbed the other's waist, pulling her onto her lap. "Came to seduce your girlfriend?" Becca chuckled, looking at Jayde's breasts and kissing them through the fabric of her bikini.

Jinny sighed blissfully, feeling as though he were indeed aroused by Brandon's touches, not knowing they were of the "non-sexual" variety. "Thank you, Daddy," He felt a fluttering in his chest, and a racing of his heart, and as he was spoken to by his beloved he found himself smiling, blushing a bright rosy red.

After the few days, Jinny dressed up, nervous as a child in their first day of school, it was finally the evening to meet his parents. After waiting for his Daddy to arrive, he was pleased to see him, dressed up with a spiffy suit. As he was called, his arousal sparked but he kept himself in complete control.

"Hey, Daddy, how was work?" He replied softly, stepping out of the bedroom bathroom, also wrapping his thin arms around his beloved man. When his head was kissed he smiled wide,sighing softly in relief that he was with him. "I missed you too, and I am alright, I am a little bit nervous."

~~~

Jayde had wanted to be sexual but she was currently healing, and as much as she tried, she could not stop being depressed, moping in bed.
Becca and Jayde's life had been a little less... tumultuous.

She noticed just how much more "away" her Becca had become from her, but did not complain, she did not dare to do that. She did not want to make her pissed off, so she simply rested, wanting to keep the baby healthy and on the right track of growth.

After relocating to a new home, she noticed that Becca was outside and decided to take a nice, refreshing swim and dip in the pool, it was a scorcher of a day and she wished to cool off, not overheat.

"Oh! .. yes .. y-yes, Miss Becca, I did." She replied, stammering and stuttering, nervous. She then swallowed, gasping shakily as her breasts were being kissed through the fabric of her bikini.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon didn't like it one bit when he noticed his Jinny girl wore a suit. It was so unlike the Jin he knew and he despised it already. After their embrace, he stepped back and looked down at his boyfriend. "Actually... work was okay, but- Wait, Jinny, what are you wearing? Why this?" He questioned with a frown. It was clear all over Brandon's face that he wasn't liking his attire.

"This isn't you. I know you," He said, shaking his head. "Go back to the bedroom. I don't give a fuck if we're late. You need to get changed. You're not going out in a fucking suit," He nudged Jinny back towards the closet. "Why did you even choose this? Tell me."

(A reminder that Jayde is NOT pregnant yet.)

Becca realized now that today three months ago, her lovely girlfriend had an abortion for that Brandon dude's baby. She'd had enough time to heal and her womb was surely ready for Becca to breed her. "Don't call me Miss, I'm just Becca for you, baby girl. Right?" She touched Jayde's cheek and pecked her on the lips, while her other hand secured itself on her girlfriend's hip, tugging her closer, until her crotch was placed against Becca's huge, semi hard cock.

"We can take a swim together, it's an awful hot day today," She leaned in and began to kiss across Jayde's neck, tasting a bit of sweat, but not minding it. "My friends are coming over, by the way. Forgot to tell you," She whispered against her girlfriend's skin and, as if on cue, the doorbell rang. "Go get the door and welcome them in. I'll get the grill ready," She nudged Jayde off of her and got up quickly.

Jinny knew he had made a mistake with choosing his suit, removing it from his body as he was nudged toward the closet once more. "I .. apologize, Daddy, please don't punish me, I just wanted to look nice, and I did not know what to wear."

He whimpered softly, his body quivering as he kneeled before his Master's much more larger and stronger form. He redressed once again, slipping into a blue sundress and heels. "Is this alright, Daddy?"

- - -

(Alrighty, Daddy, noted.)

Jayden nodded, listening to Becca speak to her. "Yes, Becca, as you wish," And as her cheek was touched upon and caressed she tilted her head to a side, gazing dreamily at her. As she was lured closer she did without hesitation, blushing as her crotch was touching against Becca's cock within her pants.

When she was offered a chance to swim she nodded, sighing happily as she was kissed across her neck, smiling as she was accepted, sweat and all. "Yes, Becca," She did as she was commanded, walking to the door and opening it, greeting each of Becca's friends as they passed by her and walked into the house, leading them to the grill and pool outside.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Silent Feather
Heart

Brandon definitely lost his temper for a moment there, making his boyfriend panic and grow frightened from one moment to the other. He liked being in power, he absolutely loved it when he was feared, but seeing Jinny oblige immediately with no question and so quickly, was pleasant enough.

He watched him come back wearing a cute, feminine dress and Brandon's past hardened expression softened back up. He closed the distance and touched Jin's cheek with his forefingers. "Much better," He purred lowly, sliding his hand to the back of Jin's neck and pulling him in for a deep, dominant kiss. It was perhaps a bit too rough, but Brandon didn't mind. "You're my good girl, you know that," He stated, "I don't want to ever see you again wearing a fucking suit, not even if you feel ashamed of who you are in front of your family," Brandon's voice was the slightest bit of threatening.

"Did you wear that because we're seeing your family tonight?" Brandon wanted to know as he tightened his hold on the nape of Jin's neck.

A group of three men and two women filed in, greeting Jayde and asking for Becca. They all were led inside and to the backyard, where Becca was already pulling out beers for all of them. One of her friends, Victor, handed his beer to Jayde, but Becca immediately snatched it off her girlfriend's hand. "My girl doesn't drink, right, love?" She kept the beer instead and leaned in to kiss Jayde on the lips, while wrapping an arm around her waist. She'd never liked Jayde drinking, and now that she was the only one in control in their relationship, she would not allow that ever again.

Cory, another friend of Becca's, soon announced he'd start with the grill. Another one of Becca's girl friends came to help him, while the other three sat down to talk to Jayde and Becca near the pool.

The conversation went on for a while and eventually Becca's friend, Nina, suggested his boyfriend to join her in the pool. Becca soon looked to Jayde and sneakily moved a hand up to one of her breasts, squeezing firmly when she thought no one was looking. "Let's go take a swim, yes?" She stood up and dragged Jayde along with her.

Becca jumped in first, "Bring us another round of beers, love. Then come join me in the water. Hurry up!" She called out loud. Becca's friends laughed and joked about how she'd turned Jayde into her good girl, since all of them knew how their relationship's dynamic was so different months ago. Becca only stared back at Jayde for a moment and shrugged, "It is what it is. Everything fell back into place, and that's what matters now."

Jinny always found it imitidating and arousing when his beloved Master Brandon had lost his temper, and like he was dominant Jinny was submissive. He wanted to be dominant, wanted to see what it was like to be put on a high pedastal but he was not that type.

He blushed as he returned in a dress, feeling a fresh breeze between his legs, and he was feeling aroused once again. As his cheek was touched he tilted his head to a side, doing what was gestured for him to do as a hand was upon the back of his neck, lured in for a deep, sultry liplock. And just like Brandon Jinny did not mind as well.

"Yes, Daddy," He replied, "I am sorry, I promise not to wear a suit again," nodding with a fearful swallow upon hearing the threatening tone of Brandon.

- - -

Jayde was exhausted, her back aching and her body weary from the countless work she had to do just to keep Becca joyful. She made herself known to her girl's friends, and was about to let Victor know she was thankful for the offered bottle of beer but was snatched from by Becca, to which she simply nodded, answering as well. "Yes, Becca,"

She kept the beer instead and leaned in to kiss Jayde on the lips, while wrapping an arm around her waist. She'd never liked Jayde drinking, and now that she was the only one in control in their relationship, she would not allow that ever again.

When one of her breasts were squeezed she bit her lip, trying not to seem as though she was aroused, which she was. "Yes Becca, and alright, another round of beers, coming up." She ran into the house from the pool, gathering up a few beer bottles for the ladies and fellas.

Silent Feather
Heart

Jinny's response was what Brandon had suspected, and he narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend, pulling him closer to make his intentions know. "You do as Daddy say, no matter what your doubts are, understood?" He still felt pissed but realized soon that his sub was actually uneasy about the idea of his mother and sister knowing about them.

"I will make sure your mom knows you've managed to score a perfect man, something they never thought you'd find," He pulled Jin in for another kiss, this time reassuring and loving. "Let's go. You have nothing to fear if you're with me."

He took Jin's hand in his own and led him outside. He even opened the car door for Jin and then got inside himself. Brandon began to drive to Jinny's parents home. On the way there, he finally told Jin a little about his day at work, and when they were close to arriving, Brandon slowed down the car. "Is it here?" He asked, turning off the engine after the approval, "Are you ready?"

Becca finished her drink soon after Jayde left and continued her conversation going with her friends. Eventually her girlfriend was back and she turned her attention back to Jayde as she saw her girl handing the beers to everyone. "Good girl," Becca said to Jayde and pulled her into the water with her. "Such a good girl, baby," She pulled her into a kiss, making Jayde taste the alcohol in her tongue as she squeezed her girlfriend's ass.

Becca pulled back and pressed her erection against Jayde's stomach underwater. "Are you happy to be here with me? With my friends around?" She wanted to know as she pushed a strand of Jayde's hair behind her ear, "Or are you uncomfortable, baby girl?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post