Closed The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
"I have no fear of heights," Conner said, taking his hand and standing up. "I suggest we go to the chemists. If anyone would have pregnancy supplies, it would be them. And I don't mind going to dinner with you, it's just... I've never been on a date with another man. A new experience for me."
"Then i hope i would bring you a good experience." He led Conner to the door. "Will you need to get changed? I could wait for you outside. Do you live alone here?"
"Nah, we can leave right now," Conner smiled. "There's no one else here."
"Ok then we are all set." Samuel led Conner out of the door and spread his huge wings. "I would hold you, be my guide and point me the direction. Grab my shoulders if you want and tell me if you feel dizzy or nauseous." Wrapping the smaller human in his arms, he flipped his wings and flew mid-air effortlessly.
Conner was amazed by what was happening. He... they were flying, high above the ground. Was this what birds felt like, wild and free? "It's to the north," he shouted, pointing in the right direction. "On the way you should see a number of busy streets and maybe some good restaurants."
Samuel pressed Conner's head to his chest, mouthing near his ear "is there any higher places, like a lookout or a mountain that we could land discreetly? Or any parks with rich vegetation will do."
"There's a park a couple of blocks to the east of the chemist's," Conner murmured back, Samuel's whispers sending shivers down his spine.
Samuel could see the tip of Conner's ears turning red, he couldnt resist the temptation and placed a small kiss on his forehead. He is a little confused by this urge, wondering what drove him to do that but decided he could figure it out later. 

He raised his head to find the park and started his descend.  This is always his favourite part of flying, according to other angel counterparts this is a feeling that some humans enjoy too, a feeling that they could get from roller coasters.
Conner threw out his arms and laughed as the descent began. They swooped down and landed near a collection of trees. Luckily no one was around to see Samuel's wings. "That was amazing, Samuel," he said happily, face still flushed from the kiss on his forehead and the exhilaration of flying. "Now, let's head to the chemist's. I'd like to get some of that oil you mentioned and see if it feels as good as I hear it does, and maybe get some multi-vitamins to help the baby's immune system and such."

They began walking along. Part of the way there, Conner reached out and took Samuel's hand, feeling a longing to bond further with his new angelic companion
Samuel is surprised by the warm little hand in his palm, but he decided this felt ... fitting. Since Conner initiated this touch, he determined it is alright to walk a little closer to him, not unlike those young couples on the street.

Hand in hand they soon arrived the chemists. There was someone pushing open the door that nearly knocked over Conner as he was reaching for the door. Without thinking Samuel immediately grabbed his falling form and prevented his tumble.
Conner found himself short of breath. He caught it with a few gasps as Samuel held him firmly yet gently, and helped him stand up. "Thank you," he said, trying to hide his blush. "L-let's go inside."

In the store he found the oil they were looking for, along with some other pregnancy-related vitamins and supplements. He passed them off as being for his pregnant girlfriend, which he didn't have, and the clerk didn't ask any questions about his own maternal-looking figure. "Let's go home," he whispered to Samuel. "I want to see if my belly takes kindly to being oiled up."
Nodding his agreement, Samuel wordlessly paid with money he took out from his pocket - magic obviously. Though money was meaningless to him didnt imply he was totally ignorant with the system.

Taking the bag of purchase, he took up Conner's hand once again, ignoring the stare of the clerk and got out of the shop. Looking down, he asked "do you want to fly back or take public transport for the return journey?"
"Whatever gets us there faster," smiled Conner. He rubbed his belly in anticipation.
"It would be hard to determine, as i am unaware of the time it will take for public transport." He said with a little teasing. "However, i find myself quite enjoy the time with you in my arms. So if public transport would not allow me the chance to do that, i would suggest we go by flying again."
"Take me home on your wings then," smiled Conner. "I appreciate being carried by you as well."
It was an enjoyable trip back, Samuel felt Conner more relaxed in mid-air, leaning a little more into his arms. This sign of trust had made Samuel's heart warm. 

As they landed at the front yard, Samuel bent a little lower and wrapped his wings playfully around the two of them, letting the softness caress the smaller human.
Conner closed his eyes and smiled as he relaxed into the angel's embrace. He could feel Samuel's breath tickling the back of his ear and the soft as silk feathers enfolding around him like a quilt. He wished he could stay this way forever, but his desire for more intimate touching and holding got the better of him, and he attempted to disentangle. "Let's go inside," he said softly. "I wouldn't mind being enfolded in your wings again, though. Maybe when I go to bed tonight..."
Humming to agree, Samuel retracted his wings and took Conner's hand to go inside. Sorting the purchases into the cabinets, he asked Conner "shall we go into the room to test out the oil?"
"Yes, let's," smiled Conner. He walked into the nearby sitting room and undid the buttons on his shirt, exposing the gentle swell of his belly, marvelling at its curves and hardness. Just looking at it made him feel tender and motherly.
Samuel took out the bottle of oil, silently assumed he would be the one applying, he poured out on his palms and rubbed to warm it up. Sitting next to Conner, he gently placed his hands on that swell. The touch beneath was miraculous, as he slowly spread the oil, he felt the bond between the three of them thrived.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,787 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,098 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,705 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,149 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,077 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8