Closed The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
Conner exhaled shakily when he first felt Samuel's hands on his belly. The angel's touch felt electric, yet tender and loving. The warm oil on his sensitive skin was wonderful, and the hands that rubbed it were soft and kindly. With every circle rubbed on his belly, every touch, every stroke, he felt himself become more and more attached to Samuel and, as it kicked against the walls of the womb in response to its "mother"'s growing excitement, the baby. His body felt so soft and tender, it was like he could melt into the sofa. He could have kissed his benefactor, but settled for relaxing into the couch, closing his eyes and sighing pleasurably. "That... feels so good," he whispered.
Samuel almost felt a little disappointed at Conner choosing the lean back on the sofa instead of to him, but his happy sigh and obvious contentment had more than compensated the lost.  In this gesture, he could also get access to more of his belly with him extending backwards. He gradually expand the circle he drew on his belly, covering every inch of skin. As he turned to add more oil, he accidentally brushed on Conner's breasts and heard a silent hiss. 

Alarmed, he asked "what is it? Are your breasts hurting you?"
"They're... a little tender," Conner mumbled. "They were tingly when I woke up, but they've not been a problem thus far. Maybe... it's my body preparing for my milk to come in." He unbuttoned his shirt all the way up and looked at his chest, which did seem a little bigger now that he looked at it. "It's fine, really," he insisted. "Please, go back to rubbing me down. You're a miracle worker, Samuel." He smiled tenderly.
"I could rub both your belly and breasts. Let me put a pillow behind your back so you can relax further back." Using a hand to cup each breast, he found them fit cutely under his palm. Moving down gently, he extended his massage area to cover almost the whole of Conner's front.

The atmosphere was so harmonious he didnt feel the flow of time. It was not until Conner's stomach grumbled that he found it was time for lunch.
After moaning pleasurably at the massage he was receiving, Conner grumbled in annoyance when his stomach growled and he realised it was lunchtime. "Alright, no prolonging the inevitable. I'm eating for two now," he sighed and moved to stand, but did not button up his shirt due to the oil all down his front.
Wiping his hands clean, Samuel asked "what do you want for lunch? I think we got enough food for some pasta or if you prefer, sandwich. We could explore other food choices too." Extending a hand to support Conner standing up, Samuel half expected him to sway a little as he knew Conner may still felt tender from the massage.
Conner did indeed sway a little, head light from the pleasurable experience. Despite this he was coherent enough to hear what Samuel said. "I would like some pasta, I think." He hugged Samuel in spite of himself, his belly rubbing against Samuel's arm. "Thanks for the massage," he said happily.
Conner's gesture reminded him of cats asking for a pat. He unthinkingly patted on his hair, feeling the soft hair beneath. 

"Alright pasta it is. Do you want to help me out in the kitchen? I am thinking of meatballs." His heart flustered at how Conner leant towards him, wanting this moment to last.
"I would like any help you can provide," Conner chuckled as he disengaged and went into the kitchen. "Now, let's get cooking."
The pasta making is more like a playful flirt between the two. Samuel started off clumsy but soon got the hang of culinary. A lot of tastes and seasonings were new to him, so cooking was like a journey of adventure. They also explore about each others' tastes and preferences.

As they move towards the living room to eat on the sofa, feeling too lazy to set the table and sit down properly, they started discussing their afternoon plan while eating. "Shall we make a shopping list on the baby products that we might need?"
"That sounds good." An itemised list of baby items was drawn up, including a pram, a cot, baby clothes and soothers. Some debate went into where to put the baby's room, before an agreement was reached to build it out of the spare room, put in for house guests who never came to stay the night, much to Conner's chagrin.

Finally, it was Conner's wish that Samuel would sleep (or spend the night if he did not have to sleep) in bed with him. "I know technically this child is the Lord's, but while you are living here you will be playing the role of the baby's father, and... I want to be close to you as much as I can. You make me feel comforted, cared for... loved." His eyes sparkled with sincerity and longing.
"I am honored to comply with your wish. And to answer your question, no i do not need to sleep but yes i could spend the night with you, guarding you in your sleep." He looked at Conner squarely in the eye, making sure he got exactly how happy he was to be offered such priviledge.

They then decided to start hunting down things on the list and then, as promised, enjoy the evening in a nice restaurant to mark their first night together.
Much relieved by his companion's agreement, Conner guided Samuel to a shopping centre, where they obtained some of the babycare equipment they needed and took it home. Conner was still hungry, so he decided to get dressed up and asked Samuel to take him out to dinner a little earlier than planned.
They chose an italian that is more cozy than fancy, but they both enjoyed the food and was glad of the crowdedness so that no one was aware how close they sat.  
The food was good and Conner often found himself purring with delight. Near the end of the dinner, the baby began to kick again. He couldn't help but laugh with delight at the sensation. He placed his hands on his belly and stroked it lovingly.
Samuel naturally overlapped his hand on Conner's, seeing stars in Conner's eyes and kissed his squarely on the lips, heart overwhelmed by sensation.
Conner hesitated when Samuel kissed him, but he sensed the purity of intent and leaned into it gladly. He smiled against Samuel's lips.
A gasp was heard and Samuel quickly opened his eyes and saw a disgusted face from the waitress coming to serve the dessert. He was quite surprised to see negative emotions, not wanting Conner to be aware of this, he used his power to stunt her and wiped away the memory while making a bubble around them so no other people would notice them. He made a mental remark to later ask Conner about this disgust that seemed to come from nowhere.

Getting his focus back on Conner, he gradually ended his kiss and started pull away, only to have Conner following unconscioisly a bit, making Samuel chuckle.
Conner opened his eyes slowly. looking at Samuel happily. "Say, did I hear someone gasp near us?" he asked. "I could have sworn..."
"Perhaps, does it matter?" Samuel smiled and gestured the waitress to serve the dessert, subtly releasing his little trick on her. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,789 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,099 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,712 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,150 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8