Closed The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
"Not really, just curious." Conner was curious but decided not to push the issue. He waited until the waitress was gone before moving Samuel's hand around his belly. "Can you feel it move?"
"Yes those butterfly flaps....is it it has grown a little more? ..... or maybe thats food." Samuel teased. "I hope you still got the capacity for dessert." 
"I... don't know," Conner admitted, wondering to himself how fast this baby was growing, but then he grinned. "Of course I have room for dessert. I'm pregnant. Big appetites come with the territory."
"Then dont let the ice cream melt." He scooped up a spoon of apple crumble with ice cream and fed to Conner. He enjoyed seeing Conner munch down food, especially when the food came from him. 
Conner gladly ate the crumble and ice-cream as it was fed to him. It tasted good, and he loved it when Samuel took care of him. Before long, all the dessert was gone. Conner smiled and rested back on the chair as he felt the food settle in his gut. "I think someone else liked it too," he smiled as he patted his belly.
"I am glad to hear that. Shall we go? I was thinking a little stroll around the park before returning home." He raised his hand to once again touch the belly, thinking how frequent they should make the belly rubbing session since he really enjoyed it.
"I think I'd like that," Conner smiled as his belly was rubbed. "Let's pay the bill and get out of here. I'd like to cuddle some more in privacy."
Samuel would never undersrand the fascination men got towards the little pieces of paper known as money, but he appreciated the convenience - especially when he could settle doubts with unlimited supply ot those.

The night outside was cool. Samuel almost spreaded his wings to kept Conner warm , but held back and opted for wrapping Conner up in his arms when leaving.
Walking together along the path with Samuel's arms around him and the baby gently stirring in his womb, Conner felt truly content for the time-being. After it began to get cold out, he realised the pleasant experience was beginning to sour. "I think it's getting cold out here. Let's go home, shall we?"
"Sure. Ready to take off?" He quickly glanced around and spreaded his wings when he found the area deserted. It was great to have Conner' weight in his arms, feeling him shivered a bit he raised his body temperature a bit to keep him warm, also slowing down his speed to lessen the harsh wind blowing to their face.
Conner smiled and laughed as he and Samuel flew home. He saw the city below all lit up for the night life to come, but he would not be participating in it. He was going home, there to spend his time with Samuel, content for the two of them to play their parts as the baby's mother and father, and all that it implied.
The journey home took a little longer than before, but it was enjoyable. Their home looked cozy and inviting, Samuel found himseld building a sense of belonging to this little cottage. 

Landing smoothly, he released Conner but kept a hand on his waist when going up the door. The would be their home now, the idea of home both foreign and warming. The future liked bright and full of possibilities. 
Conner crossed his and Samuel's hands on the gentle curve of his belly and leaned into his embrace as they walked back into the house. Never mind that he was merely the vessel chosen to carry a baby destined for some great purpose when he or she grew up. As far as he was concerned, he and Samuel were a couple expecting their first child, and he carried this baby out of love rather than duty. "Whatever we do from here until its eighteenth birthday," he whispered, "I want to share everything about this with you. It's not about birthing and nursing the Chosen One or whatever, it's about caring for and raising our child with love." He rested his head on the angel's shoulder.
"I would be happy to do so and i promise i would be there for both of you throughout this journey." Samuel whispered back, he felt Conner fit perfectly in his arms, also feeling the sense of family between them.
"Thank you. I'm so happy you chose me to carry your child," Conner said happily. When they were inside, he looked up at Samuel. "I'm tired, now. I think I'll go to bed early. This pregnancy is taking its toll on me at the moment."
"Yes i was told this is normal. Let's get changed to something more comfortable. Do you clean, as in shower of bath, now or in fhe morning?"
"In the morning. It helps me wake up," said Conner. "Let's go up now."

He led the angel up the stairs to his room, where he took off his clothes and undergarments and put on a pair of pyjamas. He stood in front of his mirror to the side and examined himself. From the size of his belly, which hung out from under the pyjama top, he looked about 4 or 5 months pregnant. His chest also showed the beginning of breasts. This was all manageable, so far, but he knew he would not be that small in either area forever. He wondered how he was going to get clothes that fit in the days before his due date.
A pair of hands caressed the curves, with Samuel's face eappearing from behind. "We should do this often, seeing how your body change over the next few months." 
The admired the curves together before finally retire to sleep. Today had been eventful and tiring for Conner. Samuel wondered as Conner curved into him that what would wait in the future that they now share.
Conner reveled in being in bed with Samuel. One of his protector's arms was wrapped around his chest protectively, the other lovingly draped over his round, cute belly. His cock was predictably hard from all this, but he was too tired even to masturbate. Instead, he relaxed into Samuel's embrace and feel asleep, his dreams pleasant and his rest peaceful.
Samuel had noticed the hard on but decided it was private area so he didnt ask. The evened out breathes indicated the "mother" in his arms was fast asleep. As the night deepended, the noise from the neighborhood and the headlights occassionally disturbed the man in his arms from his slumber, so Samuel had spreaded his wings after awhile and wrapped them in a huge cocoon of white feathers throughout the night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,790 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,100 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,713 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,151 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8