Closed The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
Connie grinned at the thought. "I like the sound of that, love. I like it a lot."

After the waiter left to deliver their orders to the kitchen, she turned to Samuel and started to kiss him passionately, her hormones getting the better of her for a moment.
Returning the kiss, learning the movements quickly, he put a hand behind Connie's head to deepen it. His other hand wrapped her across the back, her belly touched softly at his abdomen, feeling like it was wrapped around the embraced formed b by the two of them.
Connie twined her arms around his neck, leaning into his embrace and pressing her body into his, feeling her swollen belly press against his flat one. She was enjoying being with Samuel more and more, as much for the way he made her feel as the fact he was her guardian and, in her mind, the father of her baby. Whatever happened, she wanted to be with him for as long as she could after she had fulfilled her duties as a mother to her child, whatever that would entail. They parted lips with a soft popping sound and she smiled lovingly at him. "I love you, Samuel," she whispered.
"And I love you too. I am so blessed with you." Samuel smiled and revelled in the feeling of this moment. He found himself willing to give everything he have to make this last. For the first time, he was considering how to go around, if not rebel, his Father's orders. 

Collecting his thoughts, he returned his attention to the belly, he said "so... can I feel that kick again?"
"Yes, of course." Connie guided his hand to the underside of her belly, where her child kicked the most often. After some encouragement, she felt the baby kick. "Aww," she smiled. "It's so cute, and it hasn't even been born yet. This baby makes me so happy to be a mommy!"
"The baby would definitley be a sweetheart to you, listening to your words even now! Such a strong kick. Must also be a healthy baby too." He smiled at Connie, caressing the underbelly.
"I wonder if it will take anything after me," smiled Connie. "Whatever the case, I just know we'll make great parents together!" She scooted closer to Samuel and snuggled up to him, waiting for their meals to come.
Naturally putting an arm around Connie, Samuel kissed on her cheek. "Yes we would make great parents, something that I never pictured I would be. My life changed to the better because of you. Did I say thank you to you today?"

The waiter came and put down their dishes, and they shared their meals together.
Connie smiled and nodded. "Yes, you did, but it never hurts to hear it again."

With that she tore into the food before her, almost devouring entire mouthfuls whole in her ravenous hunger.
Watching Connie eat, Samuel couldn't quite keep his eyes away from the lovely girl. He spotted a bit of scrambled egg on her cheek and kissed it away when she looked up from the food. Smiling thoughfully he said "Hmm that scrambled egg tastes good. Do you want to try some of mine?" 
Connie giggled and blushed when he did so. Maybe she should slow down a little. "Okay, sure," she smiled. "In return, have some of whatever you want off my plate."
"Why dont you choose for me?" Samuel hinted "i am sure whatever food from your fork would taste so much better than it really is." He said while transferring a fair portion of pancakes to Connie's dish.
"Ooo, a bold choice," smirked Connie. "Okay then, you can have some of the baked beans on toast." She scraped some beans onto a piece of toast, cut a square off and picked it up, offering it to him. "Open wide."
Samuel opened his mouth as told, putting on his puppy eyes asking for food. "Hmm thats really nice. Baby your choice is always good." He smirked. "And that's why I am your choice too." Samuel laughed and added "I heard this from some cheesy television I came across. You're supposed to laugh now."  
Connie giggled. "You're such a romantic, Samuel," she smirked. "But that's alright. So am I." She fed him the beans and toast, then leaned in to kiss his lips as his mouth closed and she pulled her fork out. "You have good taste, certainly."
Samuel laughed at this and said "well babe we are definitely made for each other." 

Breakfast was quickly finished as they exchanged kisses and food. "Babe, stomach full enough now?"
"I think so, yes." Connie smiled and petted her belly. "What do you want to do now? Go for a walk around the city? Go to the park? Go home?"
"A walk seem nice. To the city or park is your choice, my Queen." Samuel went on to kiss the back of her hand.
"I say we go walking around the park," Connie smiled. "Let's pay the bill and get out of here."
Samuel casually tipped the waitress generously, thanking her for the thoughtful arrangement of the table. He then led Connie out, hand never leaving her waist. He just loved how he was likr wrapping his lover in his arms.

Taking her hand once they were out, he whispered in her delicate ears "ready to attract more envious stares?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,061 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,563 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8