Closed The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
"I am," smiled Connie playfully. "What did you have in mind?"
"How about a french kiss right here in front of everybody." As he said that he started, with them right next to the entrance to the restaurant and the nearby mall, they did get a lot of attention. 
"Mmm..." Connie turned into his embrace as they kissed for a long time, feeling the looks they were getting and blushing with a mix of pride and embarrassment. She hadn't kissed a boy before she met Samuel. It was a welcome change.
Just as they were lost in this bliss, Samuel sensed someone approaching and opened his eyes. Seeing a stern old lady, he was curious what she was trying to do.

"Hmm I know you young couples are used to shamelessly showing off in public, but I would want to remind you it is basic manner to keep these..intimate activities to your private quarters. Especially when you are with child." She glanced meaningfully at the bulge of Connie. "You should keep these intimate activities to the minimal."
Connie glared at the old woman. "Oh, leave us alone, you old coot!" she growled. "Just because your generation were taught to hide your feelings and deny yourself the pleasures of intimacy in public doesn't mean we have to as well!" She wrapped an arm around Samuel and placed his hand on her belly. "This man is the father of my child and I love him dearly. If I want to kiss him in public, I will! There are no laws that forbid such, so keep your prudishness to yourself!"
The old lady's face turned red in her rage, she exclaimed at the top of her lungs "Shame on you! You dare to scold a poor old lady, with a child in you! In Christ's name...." the woman suddenly found herself unable to utter anything, she tried several times to say something, ending up looking like a fish out of water.  Samuel on the other side, looked cruelly at the woman. "How dare you insult my mate like this. And how dare you use the name of Christ in this and ruin his good name. You would be curse and punished till the end of the world!"
Aware of the negative attention they were likely drawing from this, Connie put her hand on Samuel's shoulder and said, "Let's just get out of here and go to the park, Samuel. She's not worth the trouble."
Samuel glared a final time at the woman, a galre that he used when he needed to make use of his status of archangel, he released the invisible grip on the woman and led Connie away. 

"Sorry babe, didnt know it would lead to this." Looking apologetically towards Connie, he twined their hands together as they walked away.
"Don't worry about it," Connie whispered. "We'll just keep away from any prying eyes at the park... or at least any prudish old ladies." She wrapped an arm around he belly. "I wish some people would just get a clue so we didn't have any moments like this to deal with," she whispered in annoyance.
"I would make sure we wouldn't get disturbed anymore." Samuel solemnly said, covering Connie's hand with his own, another hand at the small of her back, he kissed her cheek. "This time it was me being too careless. I would not let anyone hurt you or the child, ever."
"I know you wouldn't, that's why I love you," Connie smiled warmly. "We'll get through this just the same and enjoy the fruits of my labour when they come. Some days it'll just be you and me and the baby."
He smiled, picturing their future together as a little family together was always sweet. The park was down the road and a bit far. He saw small beads of sweat forming on her forehead. He wiped it away gently and used a bit of power to shade the sun a bit. "Does it make you feel a little better?"
Connie had not noticed the beads of sweat until he wiped them away. "Yes, that feels better, thank you," she smiled. "I think it must be quite hot out, if I'm getting sweaty in a dress like this and precious little else." She squeezed his hand and leaned on his shoulder as they walked. There seemed to be a lot of pregnant couples out at this time of the day, she noted.
Samuel looked at the other pregnant couples, quite amazed by how the bellies all took different forms. He whispered to Connie "That woman in pink really got a belly that was very low. The one in yellow's is so round. They come really in all sorts of shapes dont they. Hmm I can't wait to see how yours would turn out."
"Well, some of them have more than one baby at once, I'm sure, and some are further into their pregnancies than others too." Connie giggled. "It's nice, isn't it? Gives you a reminder of what we're waiting for as well." She leaned up to his ear. "I like being a woman, you know. I may identify as a man, but this is so much fun, and I love being able to flaunt my pregnancy rather than hide it."
"And I also love to show you off around, male or femalr alike." He also whispered back. Seeing how some other kids seemingly listening to the bellies, he asked "do you want to sit down somewhere? I also want to see if I can listen to anything."
"Of course, let's sit down at this bench here," said Connie, as she gestured to a bench they were passing. She led him over to the bench and sat down. "Go ahead," she smiled.
Samuel sat down and placed his ear near the belly. He listened intently and got back up, with a puzzled  face. "I believe what I heard are more like a gurgling sound, probably from your digestion more than the baby. Am I supposed to hear something else?"
Connie giggled. "Well, normally, you need a device called a stethoscope to hear the baby's heartbeat. I don't think you'll hear it right now, though, when I'm in the middle of digesting a large meal."
Samuel looked confusedly at the other couples. "So what are all of the guys listening to?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,771 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,059 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,557 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,199 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,111 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,027 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8