Closed Revival (closed with bhdire8)
Name: Sorrel
Looks: More so part of the family of deer faun, Sorrel's bottom half resembles that of a spotted doe, brown fur speckled with white spots. He tends to keep fauna between his antlers for camouflage but he hasn't had to worry about that in awhile. He wears foliage when he deems it necessary. (pic here - not mine just a ref lol
Info: His small herd of other faun were separated from one another one evening during a raid by hunters, and while everyone was okay they were all forced to split. Sorrel hasn't found them since but he was grateful upon being taken in by the centaurs - at least some of them were okay with it - and intends to stay with them until he can find his own herd once more.

It'd only been three weeks that Sorrel had been with the centaurs, maybe four, and of course he'd catch them all at the worst possible time. He'd been traveling with them thus far with no sign of any from his herd, and while it did feel weird sometimes he could admit that it felt a lot safer traveling with others than it did alone. He might not be a centaur but they were kind of in the same equine family... right? He quickly got over some of the centaur's who seemed to not like him because it wasn't their decision on whether or not he could stay, after all. He only needed approval from the herd leader and that was all that mattered.

Although after today, Sorrel wouldn't be surprised if he got kicked out. His heat wasn't something he could control because if it was, you bet your behind he'd be running it into the ground. It only happened three times a year and it was his luck that he'd get his second in the midst of this centaur herd. Sorrel wasn't sure how the other centaurs worked when it came to heat, or if they even had one, but he hoped he wouldn't be too much of a hassle. He'd purposefully wore more foliage this evening in an attempt to mask his scent but if that wasn't enough to tell everyone off than his demeanor certainly had to be. Unnecessary fidgeting and squirming were the first uncomfortable symptoms; he didn't even want to think about how long this would last.
Name: Lacerta, those closer would call him Lac

Looks: The centaur was known for his mild disposition. Being second in command, he was usually not a harsh one, but if angered he would make sure the other understand how he came to be in his position and could become formidable when needed.  He was large even for a centaur, his horse part was purely dark, but would appear to have a silvery glow under the moon. He wasn't particularly pleased with Sorrel joining their herd, but he respected their leader's decision, though he treated him indifferently.

Lacerta could smell something sweet lingering all day. His senses were heightened with himself approaching rut. He wasn't familiar with this scent, meaning this couldn't be any of the herd going into heat. As 2nd in command he was responsible for keeing everyone in check, therefore he was among the first to discover Sorrel's uneasiness. He trotted near the much smaller faun and asked "Sorrel, are you feeling not well? You would have to voice out, I do not want you concealing anything that could affect the pack." he sounded harsher than usual, being a little agitated by all the scent.
The beginnings of heat weren't particularly bad but that's why Sorrel was concerned for the following day or day after, or even an hour from now. He was well aware of his fast and heavy heat could get. Maybe he'd just tell the leader what was going on and he could meet back up with them in a couple days after it was over? That sounded like a good idea in his head, at least, but before he was able to put that into place the second in command had wandered over to him and Sorrel's deer-like ears flicked nervously. "I'm okay," he insisted, "I was actually about to go ask your leader something." Sorrel pressed his lips together at Lacerta's scent. Different than the rut of his kind but he could still smell it. "Uh... do you know where they, um-" Every scent around him was distracting. "Where they are?"
"Which 'they' are you referring to. If you are referring to the other herd members, they had proceeded deeper in the forest. You had been falling back behind quite a bit already. So.... what are you asking our leader." Approaching closer to Sorrel, he could feel the sweet scent became stronger, though there are other smells, floral and grassy tastes, distracting it. He looked at the foliage and he became suspicious. "Are you.... you wouldnt happen to be....."
"I was referring to the leader," he said frowning, peering around Larcerta towards where the rest of the herd had already continued on. Had he really fallen that behind? He hadn't even noticed until it was pointed out to him. "But now that you say that... I'll try to pick up the pace." Sorrel's eyes widened as Larcerta kept speaking and he inched backwards and waved a hand. "Don't tell them, okay?" And then he realized what he just said and whom he'd said it to and he felt incredibly stupid. "I'm trying to just... ignore it by wearing all this greenery. I was going to ask if I could meet back up with you all after this is over." Sorrel bit his lip. "It gets bad pretty fast-"
"And you thought you could hide away with being in heat? Do you know how vulnerable you could be being alone and in heat?" He step by step came nearer to Sorrel as his anger built, realizing too late that he could be overreacting and might be so agitated because of the rut and the scent of the faun in heat. He quickly stepped back, covering his nose but it was already too late, he can feel his rut taking over his senses.
"I think being alone during heat is safer than being around a herd of centaurs during heat." Sorrel fixed the floral greenery tangled between his antlers on his head, his small deer tail flicking anxiously. Sorrel eyed Lacerta warily as he came closer but relaxed a little when he followed by stepping back. "You could tell them if you want so I don't have to go back-" Sorrel'a brows furrowed and he crossed his legs as he could feel the beginnings of slick coat his light inner fur. "I'll just follow from far behind or something!"
As the beginning of rut Larcerta started release pheromones that would attract and overwhelm nearby carriers. This would be even more dominating to those that are in heat, nature's way of ensuring conception. 
Clinging to his last sense of ration, he backed away even further and gulped down air that wasnt filled with that sweet sense... he let out a bitter laugh at hearing the Sorrel's declaration. Gathering his wits he tried "I... i think maybe you are right. Being around centaurs when you are in heat could be more dangerous. I would leave now until it's too late." Forcing himself to turnaround against all his natural instinct, his eyes came into contact with the shiny rear of the faun. Realizing it must be slick from the heat made his eyes see red and let out a low growl.
Sorrel wasn't sure how the mating between centaurs worked but it was very specific for fauns. While the first two heats of the year tended to be working out finding a mate, the heat during the winter was normally for conception so the newborn faun would be born during the spring. He'd never been around centaurs too much to know a lot about them, but what he did know was that it probably wasn't the best idea for he and Lacerta to be around each other like this. Sorrel could clearly smell his rut but even then he wasn't sure how anything between them would be possible. Sorrel shook his head to rid his senses of the enchanting scent. Seeing Lacerta turn back to him with a look he knew well, Sorrel swallowed and brushed his hands off onto his legs. "I'll just... follow you for a bit, and stay behind..?"
"No dont follow me!" Lacerta exploded. All these scents are muddling with his sense so much that he was at the brink of losing control. He breathed a bit and tried for a gentler voice facing the clearly startled faun. "I ah... i am about to start my rut, I am guessing you should have noticed by now. I would soon turn into a mindless stallion with only breeding in mind. You should leave as soon as possible. Go catch up with the herd, you would be safer around them when you are in heat, I should be the only one about time for a rut........ Now go!" He urged the faun. He was almost losing it now. Any longer of staying together, he would surely force himself on the faun. With their size difference, it wouldnt end pretty.
Sorrel made a face and tipped his head. "U-uh, yeah, I noticed." It'd been obvious from the start but if he didn't have to make a big deal about this current conditions then he certainly didn't want to. Sorrel frowned and began in the direction where the herd had continued on past them but stopped not too far ahead. "What are you gonna do then, huh?" Sorrel looked back at Lacerta and tentatively came closer again. "They need you, it's better if I just stay away for awhile. You go instead-" He licked his lips, the taste of their mingling scents on his palate. "I'll figure this out." Sorrel's own body was reacting, more slick coating his inner legs and his tail turned upwards in a showy display. Apparently his body didn't care whether he was with another of his kind or not.
Sorrel approaching again finally pushed Lacerta officially into rut. He surged forward and grabbed the faun. Eyes losing all clarity, his brown iris were blown and deepend to almost black in color. Purely driven by nature now, he instinctively turned Sorrel around and started licking at the slick opening. The smell of the slick was maddening to him, sweeter than the best honey and much more addicting. His rough tongue started poking intl the slightly opened hole, sipping the nectar from its direct source.
Sorrel made a surprised sound when, instead of replying, Lacerta moved forward and grabbed him. "Hey!" he cried out loudly, kicking his spotted legs briefly before he felt the centaur's tongue lapping at his ready entrance. His legs ceased flailing and went still; Sorrel's mouth hung open slightly at the intimate sensation stimulating him and he groaned softly, all instincts now as he spread his legs just a tad bit further apart in the hopes Lacerta would get the message. "Ahh... Lacerta-" Sorrel shut his eyes tightly.
Holding the faun by his deer part, the silky touch was infatuating. He continued his attack with his tongue with renewed vigor, slurping sounds could be heard clearly.
It wasnt long for Larcerta to decide moving on to the next step. His dripping cock had been ready for too long. He pressed Sorrel to the nearest tree, heaved his forelegs up to mount him and rubbed his enormous head against the entrance.
Sorrel gasped as Lacerta continued to prod at his entrance with his tongue and he finally sighed when he was pressed up against a tree afterwards, his legs trembling slightly as he felt Lacerta get into place. He wasn't sure what to expect although when he felt Lacerta against his hole, he was suddenly concerned if he was even big enough to handle the centaur. Sorrel huffed and straightened against the tree. "I-I don't know if..." Sorrel trailed off, knowing Lacerta probably didn't hear him in the midst of his rut anyways.
Lacerta was too far gone to notice anything. His mind was clouded by the urge to copulate. He mumbled incoherent phrases in his mouth, "mine... mine.... you're not gonna leave now.... u are mine..."
Trying to push in, Lacerta repeatedly thrustes forward but the attempts were futile as the opening was simply far too small to accommodate.  Letting out a frustrating groan, he bent down and reached around the faun's bottom, searching blindly for the opening. Once found, he thrusted his fingers into it and tried to stretch it, the heat and wetness enveloping make member twitch.  He used his other hand to pull on his prick, ready to guide the length in as soon as possible.
Sorrel grimaced as he felt Lacerta try to push into him but to no avail. He didn't know how this would work, the centaur was too big and he was too small and it wouldn't work at all,would it? His breath hitched when he felt Lacerta reach down to open him wider and he pressed his face against the rough bark of the tree, whining in frustration as he debated if this would be alright to continue or not. Although he doubted he'd be able to get Lacerta off of him even if he tried. "Careful," Sorrel moaned, only barely focused enough to be talking at all.
Scissoring the fingers, the opening seemed ready for another try, slick almost overflowing now. With his hands guiding, the head finally breached the entrance in a strong thrust. Lacerta seemed to have heard a distressed whimper, but he was soon distracted by the most surreal feeling in the world,  his member gloved in the best place ever. He continued pushing in, the great resistance seemed only fueling on his desire to conquer. He paused a little when he bottomed out, needing time to regroup himself. He started thrusting after awhile, at first with difficulty as the canal was so tight. Later when the slick and whatever bodily fluid lubricated further, the movement became smoother.
Sorrel grit his teeth as he felt Lacerta press into him, slow at first but it still stretched him wider than he'd ever been. He whimpered at the feeling of the other's length inside of him, crying out when he was eventually thrusted into. Sorrel tried to reposition himself a bit better but nothing he did worked, so he settled for being pounded up against the trunk of the tree, slim fawn legs wobbly as he struggled to keep himself standing. "Nngh-!" Sorrel grunted as he was forced to spread his legs to take all of Lacerta in. His fingers gripped the tree and he whined. "Ahh, augh... sh-shit-" Cursing wasn't normally in his vocabulary but today it was.
Feeling the body below him starting to falter, Lacerta grabbed the waist to steady it. Overcoming the initial wave of ecstacy, he started probing around. He knew that all carriers got an inner opening to the nurturing ground of youngs, much like the cervix in humans. He must enter it before his knot could flare and he could mark the amazing body beneath him. He tried minutely switching his angles of thrusts. His hands also slid around to carress the abdomen covered with soft fur, feeling from the outside how his member was poking inside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,401 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,102 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,713 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,866 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,852 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,080 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,705 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,723 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8