The boy and his lover. (Closed with RoxasAtlas.)
A young but mature 18 year old man was always happy. The reason as to why was because of his beloved husband. He looked up at his beloved with a loving gaze, smiling blissfully. The teenager loved his husband with all of his heart and soul. Many people would say that he was not old enough to know what love truly was but they were wrong. He knew about love and so much more. After a fierce lovemaking session he had been rendered a panting mess. But it was all worth it. Even though his lover's genitals were beyond large he loved to be filled with it's cock. He loved feeling stuffed by it as if he ate it whole. The man whose name was Kai had short pitch black hair which was spiky and bright sky blue eyes. He was petite but strong where it mattered the most.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Roxas had loved Kai with all of his heart. He was also 18 yrs old. Roxas had short brown hair and blue eyes, slim with a little muscle, baby smooth body and face, slight pale skin, and huge genitals. "Mmm. I love you so much, Kai." Roxas smiled.
Kai blushed, stepping closer as much as he could to his much larger mate. He lifted his head upward with a lustful smirk, kissing his lover's soft, kissable lips. He had wanted these moments to never end. He reached down, letting a hand stroke the lower side of Roxas's massive cock. He was always curious about what made his lover's cock and heavy balls so large in size. He had begun to make the first move, wanting to be filled with his lover's cock. "I love you too, Roxas." He said lovingly to his beloved Roxas. Life was much more bearable when a person was not alone in this big, unbearable and extremely violent world.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"I'm a bit tired, Kai and college is about to start soon. So, let's get some rest for the big day." Roxas said.

(This is the part where Kai gets impregnanted by an alien.)
Kai nodded at his lover's words, laying down in the bed. He slumbered soundly, gently nuzzling his lover's chest. Slumbering for a while, he was not aware that him and his lover were being watched from the window of their room by an extraterrestrial creature from beyond the stars. He awoke to a bright light shining in the window. He got up from the bed, walking into the light and becoming tackled by a large alien. Before he could protect himself he was being taken advantage of by it, it ripped his clothing from his body with it's sharp claw like hands. Soon it had filled Kai with it's seed after much painful thrusting. It had leapt from the room's window and had ran away swiftly, leaving Kai to figure out what had happened to him. Kai did not know what would happen now.

Next morning, everything was the way it was, except for Kai being naked in bed and had sex with a large horny alien. Neither Roxas nor Kai knew that their lives were gona change.
Kai awoken from his slumber, thinking that what he saw and felt were nothing. Sadly it was nothing from the truth. He got up slowly, feeling a strange pain radiating from between his upper bruise covered thighs. "Ow .. what the hell?!" He said softly to himself.

Roxas woke up and saw Kai. "You OK, babe?" He asked.
Kai wanted to cry, whimpering in agony while he tried to get up. He was in too much pain to do that. "I feel a lot of pain Roxas, I am not sure why." He had felt a steady discomfort between his badly bruised upper legs, sighing while he had slowly got up to his bare feet. He felt so tired and sore.

Roxas came over to Kai's side and helped when he saw the bruise. "What happened to you, Kai. Idon't remember this." He said.
Kai tried to keep his emotions in check. He ended up bursting into tears. "I .. I dont know. I dont remember anything last night. All I remember is waking up and walking to the window. After that everything went black." Whenever he had tried to walk around he expressed a wince on his face. He had felt as though he was in unbearable amounts of pain. He had wanted to relax but he did not remember anything as to last night. That was what worried him. He looked down between his upper thighs and noticed that they were swollen and bruised. He had tried to remember what happened the night before.

"Is there anything I can do to help, babe?" Roxas asked.
Kai wiped his saddened tears away, speaking softly. "Do you have any ice? .. I can put it on my bruises." He asked his lover. It was a painful experience to walk or move around for even a single moment. He laid down on his back on his side of the bed, wincing while he tried not to move around restlessly. He sighed heavily, trying his very best not to cry. The pain was enough for him to pass out. He whimpered, feeling the strong waves of painful agony. He wanted to be cuddled by his lover, he also wanted the pain to stop. It was unbearable. It felt as though he was weak and unable to think properly. He was at a loss when trying to figure out what happened that fateful night with the unknown intruder.

Roxas brought the ice and carefully placed it between Kai's legs. "I hope this will make you feel better, babe." Roxas said.
Kai sighed blissfully, eagerly welcoming the ice that was gently placed between his aching legs. He laid down, keeping the bag of ice close to his upper thighs. "Thank you Roxas. I really needed that. Can we cuddle?" He asked softly, leaving a full space on the bed for his beloved Roxas.

Roxas nodded as he laid beside Kai and started to cuddle with him.
Kai had felt safe and secure while he was in Roxas's arms. He nuzzled his lover's strong chest, falling into a light slumber.

A few weeks later, Kai was feeling better, except that his body was changing. Roxas wondered why his lover's body was changing.
Kai had felt as though something about him was becoming more different. He sighed as he awoken, yawning as he had felt his stomach more rounder instead of flat. He had tried to figure out what had happened that fateful night, trying even more to piece together the events of it.

Even when the days went by, not only has Kai's belly was getting bigger, bur his butt was getting bigger, his hips were widening, his genitals were getting bigger, Kai was even started growing boobs. "Kai. What's happening to you?" Roxas asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,735 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,142 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8