Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Try as he might, Lumin can't help but have his thoughts replaying the day, very much emphasizing the first moments he shared with his new found alpha. He sighed dreamily before snapping out of it remembering that he has to letter his mother of what had just happened. Countless of crumpled paper littered the floor as he was in debate on how he would bring the news to his mother. Thoughts about her disapproving of their relationship entered his mind many times and that made him doubtful and scared, but in the end he always went back to trusting his mother's acceptance and long patience. So with a resolved sigh, he finally finished composing the letter.

To my beloved mother,

Mom this day had been so wonderful! I thought it would be another day of healing patients but I was wrong. Mom, you might not believe it but I have met my mate, my alpha! He had the most alluring green eyes that reminds me of the valley, his hair so dark like the night sky you very much like, and a body fit for a god! Oh how blessed I'm feeling right now. My heart keeps racing and my thoughts can't wander. Is this how you felt when you first met father? I hope we can talk in person soon, as omega to omega (I still can't believe that I'm already an omega to an alpha), and maybe you could get to know him. I want you to meet the centaur that captured my heart, mom, and I hope that you'll approve of our relationship. Write again soon. I love you!

He got up to keep the letter, planning to send it off tomorrow, then went to bed. However, only an hour had passed when he heard someone banging on his door. It revealed to be Mrs. Dashwood who looked quite frantic.

"Lumin, we need you at the clinic. A group of injured centaurs were rushed last night and are needing surgery. We will need all the the help we could get. Hurry, let's go!"

They galloped hurriedly to the place and indeed about five centaurs were seen bleeding extremely. Lumin, now managed to get back his focus on healing, went of going to patient to patient to check their vitals. Sure he' d have to skip breakfast and his loved morning shower but his patients come first.

It took about 10 hours of surgery but Lumin was satisfied that all the centaurs are now stable and are off to recovering. By then it was almost noon and in his busyness, he didn't notice that Gerard had been in the clinic for a while. When he did notice the presence of his alpha, he rushed to him and said his apologies, blushing when he realized that he must have looked like a zombie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 10-19-2016, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,939 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,170 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,982 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9