Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(It's okay, I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry, noticing that my replies are getting longer as well. Your replies too are amazing! They really got me anticipating for more! Inspiration! :D )

From the young audience, Lumin's attention was drawn to the proud alpha of the herd; eyes almost shining in happiness at being accepted as a son and therefore an official member of the herd family. Being able to participate in hunting with his beloved and new family gave him the feeling of excitement, especially he was one who wishes to seek adventure at the moment.

Thank you for your acceptance and invitation! I can surely make some time for the hunt. It would be a chance opportunity to get to know the herd more and I don't want to miss that, sir Otto. Anything for the my new family.

The wife then came to the taur next and while he was also greatly praised, really feeling the warm welcome of the family, he became bashful again at the mention of the alone time that he and Gerard might share during their time in the woods.

I am honored to be called a shinning star by the star that certainly shines brighter, maam. And I'm very grateful for the...uh...a-alone time me and your son will receive. We... we'll surely enjoy it well. Hooves hitting ground filled the room and the healer thought that it was the relatives show of support to the possible mating that might happen.

The soft nose of his alpha traveled to ticklish parts of his body, making him shut his eyes in laughter. How Gerard described how their alone time will be got him excited for it maybe more than the hunt itself. He encircled his arms on the dominant's neck and pressed their foreheads together. With a kiss on his mate's nose, he responded.

Alpha of mine whom I love very much, it would be very unfortunate to pass off this opportunity with you. I'm sure I'll regret if ever I do not became available for this. Right now I'm assuring you that I will certainly be there to bathe and dance with you under the precious moonlight, no matter what. You will not be alone during that lovely evening. He heard the other members gushing over their display and blushed further, even more when he saw the head alpha and omega going at it with the flirting again.

A young girl centaur approached them and when introduced as his beloved's little sister, he crouched down to hug and pet the hair of the girl.

It's a pleasure meeting a princess like you, Sasha! Don't worry, I'm sure your big brother is willing to share me with you. But until then I'll look forward to playing with you princess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 10-26-2016, 11:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9