Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(fade to black soon? Blush )

The smaller centaur gave easily to the many contact of the alpha's lips and tongue on his neck, moaning blissfully. White tail swished up and down as well giving a peek to the glistening rump of the omega, the sweet scent becoming stronger with each movement.

Lumin felt himself heating up, especially when beautiful words of admiration came from his mate. Already all flustered with the heat and arousal, he aimed for his own kiss on the alpha, making it long and venturing.

I must disagree for I'm sure the taur with me is even more sexy, my heart. Who else can make my heart beat so fast with his mere presence? Voice alone is enough to get me blushing, and whose beautiful features can be compared to the deities? No one but you, Gerard. If there is someone who should be so thankful it should be me. You became my everything; my life, my purpose. As I said you are my forever, it would be a dream to be with you even till the end of time.

The moans got more sexual as the alpha moved to the different parts of his bare torso, sucking its milkiness.

There is no need to plead, love. I already said I am yours. Do with me as you wish, for you I'll always be willing. he said, swishing his tail up teasingly. Presented before his mate was his behind already dripping with fertile juices that smelled more tempting than before. He knew that the alpha was probably admiring the wet rump, so he pushed it outward more, primal side near to taking over.

The omega was saddened when his alpha suggested they use protection first. Although he was aware that it was because the latter was concerned for his profession, Lumin can't help think otherwise. He wanted to conceive on the first night he and Gerard officially become one. He certainly can make few sacrifices and he's sure he can handle being a pregnant healer. He was actually excited at the thought of it. So with pure resolve in his eyes, he turned to face the alpha and looked at him in the eyes again, relieved to see the other also saddened with no pregnancy.

Gerard my love, I do not care for what will happen to me with my work or if I'll struggle. What I want is to make this first night of our bonding to be memorable with the gift of a foal of our own. It is my dream to give you this heir, so please, love. Fill me with your precious seed, make me a pregnant omega tonight. His gaze turned soft and romantic, ending it with another longer kiss, their tongues clashing together though Lumin readily submitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 10-27-2016, 02:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,904 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,931 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,980 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,845 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,700 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9