Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
With all focus going to his vomiting , Lumin didn't notice quickly the presence of the alpha, even as he was held and comforted. He only did notice when he felt a bit less nauseous and leaned back to a warm feeling that was Gerard. He looked up weakly to meet the worried face of his mate.  He was hesitant to tell that he'd been feeling like this for the past week. The alpha would certainly not like the news.

All morning, love. I don't know why but I'm so nauseous and dizzy. Sorry you have to see that. He gave in to the support of the larger centaur and was relieved to have a room where he could rest for a while. He sensed that the alpha was becoming very stressed about this but with the state he's in, he could only go for a reassuring kiss. 

My heart, I assure you I'll be fine. Other symptoms? I think I'm becoming faster to tire, even if  I try to sleep early. Also my appetite seemed to increase. And then there is the nausea and dizziness. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you anything about this, I was afraid that you'll be disappointed. 

Just then Mrs. Dashwood appeared and looked at the omega with shock, and slight happiness? she heard everything.
I was worried when you just ran after preparing the herbal pastes I needed but as I see it now, there's nothing to be worried for after all.

Lumin had a confused expression though he was blushing from the narrated incident. The head healer noticed this, and with a warm smile, approached the lying omega. Her student got even more confused when she had her skilled hands feeling his stomach. It didn't help that even as the younger yelped with a sore spot pressed, the healer just smiled. 

Dear, can you give me your hand? and the student did as he was hold. Lumin was giving Gerard a worried glance, scared with all the confusion. Mrs. Dashwood was silent, focused on hearing his pulse. It took her quite a while, but as she set the hand down again, she hugged the ill taur. 

"From now on, you're only on duty for check-ups and consultation. I don't want you getting near dangerous fumes.

An eyebrow was raised. He handled the medicinal mixtures himself, he was sure that they don't impose any threat even though they did smell quite foul.

"I think there'll be no need, ma'am. I'm sure our high solutions won't affect me. I'll be fine to continue."  but the old mare was not swayed.

"They won't affect you, but they certainly will affect your little ones."

"Little ones?" the healer just nodded, holding up 4fingers. He didn't doubt it,the old taur had the best senses.
 A gasp came from the young passive, then looking at his dominant with a shaky smile, eyes getting teary.

"G-Gerard..." All became dark as the omega fainted after.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-10-2016, 11:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,912 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,951 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9