Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The passive was deeply moved with the dominant's offer of cooking for them.  He held his belly at a poor attempt to stop the rumbles. Then let's see how much of a good husband you'll be. He encouraged. The thought of eating food cooked by his love made him near drooling, so he was excited to be home soon. But when he thought they were to continue, the omega noticed that his alpha suddenly froze. He didn't know what happened and was a bit confused. 

He sighed in relief when the alpha snapped out of it quickly and they continued their travel. As his mate was listing down all he'll be making for him, Lumin had to try his best not to let any drool leave him. The rumbles became louder, but as he was drawn near to the warmth of his alpha, he can't seem to care. He'll finally be able to have a proper meal tonight.

That sounds lovely, dear.
----------------------------------------

The omega sighed as he was made comfortable by his mate on his bed. He kissed back and chuckled with the kiss on his belly, ruffling the black locks in appreciation.

Hmmm...I'll be huge, but I won't mind.He responded, returning the smile. A rest would definitely do me good. Thank you, hon. He snuggled deeper into the covers. 

Remembering his mother, he reached out for a pen and paper near his bed and began writing.

Dear Mom,
I know your probably expecting me and my mate soon, unfortunately me and Gerard cannot come as soon as you would hope us to. It seems that were expecting some centaurs as well ;). We'll very much like it if you would come to our den instead. I have some good news to tell you! Hope to see you soon! I love you!
                                                                                                                               Love your son, 
                                                                                                                                        Lumin 

He kept the letter and returned to waiting for his love to finish. The rumbles didn't seem to cooperate though. Try to wait as he might, he was feeling some hunger pains that got him fearing for their foals. Was missing on breakfast and lunch really made him so hungry? Luckily he had a bowl full of apples placed on his bedside drawer from the night before. It was a gift from a patient and he was just too tired yesterday to bother putting it on the kitchen.

When the alpha returned, the omega can be seen already munching halfway on an apple. Lumin didn't notice at first, entranced by the fruit's sweetness, and the delight in slowly satiating his hunger. When he did notice, he blushed deeply.

Umm.. an appetizer? I'm sorry love, the hunger became too much and I feared for our foals when I became too uncomfortable with it. He said as he took another shy bite. He hoped that he'll be still be able to have his alpha's cooking.

(thank you! And your a great RP partner as well.  :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-12-2016, 08:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,891 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,913 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,163 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,842 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,389 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9