Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(I actually like a bit of drama so don't worry, I'm with you. And it's okay, as long as there's no successful rape  :D )

The passive nodded at the dominant's permission, his demeanor assuring and confident. He lingered in the kiss as Mrs. Dashwood's stares were ignored. Cheeks tinted pink with the alpha's reminders to his mentor as if he was leaving a child. 

I'm very capable of looking out for myself, you know. And I'm sure I don't outperform, I just do my duties well. There's a difference! He defended. His frown deepened when the mentor joined in.

Fine, gang up on me. Though he did still chuckled liking the cuteness of the two.

----------------------------------------------

It had been a while since his alpha had left, the young healer had already checked many young centaurs and was to finish after seeing the next patient. The next patient was a father and son pair. He thought they were familiar but not remembering where from, he just shook it off. 

Please take a seat. I'm healer Lumin and I'll be in charge of the check up. However the warm smile that went with the introduction faded as soon as the door was closed and blocked. He felt uneasy and began looking for Mrs. Dashwood. To his greater nervousness, she wasn't there. 

The two centaurs came nearer, and he can't help but to step back slowly in fright of the situation. Unfortunately he was soon cornered. They spoke of the farms and his Gerard in spine-crawling whispers. Are they part of his family? If so, why are they doing this to him? Was he not fully accepted after all? Thoughts like these invaded his mind. 

At the mention of a stranger's seed in him, followed by the disgusting display of filthy lenghts, the omega shooked in fear. A hand instinctively went to protect his belly and he backed off as much as he can in the narrow corner, his form slightly changing to prepare a small defensive position. He knew he won't be able to fight well with his foals.

A strong hand got grip of his face and he shot them his best intimidating glare. He was afraid, but he isn't taking any chances. With one further step from the son, he gathered all energy and harshly broke free from their grip and suppression with a strong kick of his hind legs, hitting the father first before bumping into his son and got them both on the floor. His balance was off a little with the angle he forced the kick. It hurt one of his calf that had him resting on the floor as well, slightly grimacing with the ache.

He was relieved when the door was busted open and in came his alpha, Mrs. Dashwood ,Scarlet, and Chester; all assuming a defensive position.Tears fell as he knew he'll be rescued.

Gerard... He called out with a shaking voice. The hand on his stomach remained firm in its protective hold.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-15-2016, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,894 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,924 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,165 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,390 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9