Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Lumin, wait for me outside, please. The alpha tried to lower his growling, after examining his lover for possible injuries. I'm so sorry my angel, so sorry. Please, just wait with Chester outside, yes?. He wiped off the tears of his angel, kissing his forehead and belly. My babies, daddy is ok, you are ok. Papa is gonna fix this. He whispered.

At the nod of his mate, he let the two omegas out of the room. Ches still checking Lumin's belly while Scarlet and Mrs. Dashwood had the two idiots pinned down. Their hoofs painfully deepening in rear legs.

All these years of backing up on you. All these years I kept my mouth shut whenever I see you acting like trash. But my mate? And my foals?

Gerard placed his hand on Froy's neck, gently squeezing first. You like to mount innocent taurs don't you? Dark stare was casted upon father and son. Don't worry. I ain't killing ya, but who said you can't feel pain? If you were brave and stupid enough to come here and molest my soulmate under our noses, then you won't have trouble with a bit of choking, right?

The grip increased, older alpha struggling against the force.

Y-you know w-what omegas are...for *gasp* He w-will bare our children too *gasp*

Fuck you, you and that poor excuse of son you have. Consider yourself out of the herd. He spilled acid in the words, smashing the father's head on the ground, kicking with rear hoofs the son. Couple unconscious by the time he exited the room.

And I called him uncle. That piece of crap.

Ey man, is ok. Lumin is ok. He will never see those two again.

My apologies Gerard. I just went for something and... The lady was interrupted with a friendly wave of hands.

No Mrs. Dashwood, is ok. Not your fault. That bastard would have find the way to my love by any method. Now he's safe though. Thanks to all you. He bowed. Seconds later, he was holding the omega in arms, calming him.

He's ok G, he was so brave. Strong kicks like you from where I see it Said Chester in a low voice, nuzzling the healer on his neck. A kind gesture between omegas when stress is overwhelming. For alphas is proof of how the purity of this gender never ends. Quite a sight to behold.

I know, my angel is a warrior just like me. Gerard whispered, caressing golden hair with devotion, calming L with nuzzles on the other side of the neck.

My love, I'm sorry. Gods I should have stayed. Tell me what you feel, please.

-------------------------------

Midnight covers the region. Two bruised centaurs wake up, just to see Otto holding a crying Deliah. The head omega was witnessing the expulsion of his brother and nephew.

You are lucky to be bonded to my wife in blood. Get lost in the forests before I change my mind and stab those unworthy hearts.

But, sister!! Sister I was just..

Shut up. She screamed. Just go. For you I'm just an omega that only lives to carry anyway. She sobbed on Otto's chest.

Go and never come back. She declared.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 11-15-2016, 02:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,914 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,958 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9