Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Warmth was soon felt on the mother's hug. The younger sensed the sincerity of the omega and felt more sympathetic, and guilty as well. He ran his hands on the back of the weeping in-law, trying to comfort the latter with the assurance that he is okay.

He was relieved that Deliah wasn't too quick to notice, but was still thankful to the couples that got the message and gave them a show of mate kissing, smiling in the tease and mouthing a 'thank you.' To the head alpha, he gave a short nod.

Lumin just nodded as Gerard had explained their comfort for the mare. You do not need to sorry, mom. I am well and safe, and I'm assured of it also with the family. It is actually I that needs to be sorry. I feel guilty that because of me, you have to lose a brother and nephew. I'm really sorry, ma'am.

After his answer, his mate took him away from the head omega and had him close to him. The smirk of the alpha told that he was excited, and he certainly felt the same now. He blushed when lips pressed into his hair that was followed by the loud cheers of the rest of the family. The reaction that he observed most was Deliah's. He instantly knew she was happy and thank the gods that the she took the news well. The passive chuckled seeing the enthusiasm of Otto. 

Lumin shyly bowed in response to the thank you'sdirected at him. To the omega, it is an honor to be carrying the grandchildren of the head couple. His smaller frame was then encased by the larger. He knew Gerard must have known his discomfort and had the members going to the dining hall for what he assumed another feast.

I'd like that, love. I shall endure until we have that time then. Thank you for relieving me back there, G. He kissed the mate centaur and nuzzled with him. Their hands met to join on top of his belly, and it was in that position did they enter the hall. 

However as soon as they came in, scents of varying rabbit dishes wafted his sensitive nose. He gagged almost immediately, and sought comfort in the alpha's calming scent, deepening himself further on the tanned chest breathing quite heavily.

L-love....r-rabbits... make the feeling go away p-please. his eyes shut, as he tried to resist the sick feeling rising from his stomach.

(DarkAurion98, our school will be having a camping activity for two days so I won't be able to respondas soon again. I'm sorry that I have to take a leave again. This Rp is going great so far and I'd like to continue after I come back. I'll be rooting for your next replies!  Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-17-2016, 02:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,911 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,948 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,847 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9