Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Ah surprise? Great!, I can't wait to meet her personally. He took deep breaths on his mate's hair. You were so good today sweetie. So good for your alpha. Warm whispers draw lines over Lumin's skin, killing the cold temperature descending over the pond.

I can feel you tired. Sleep. Give our foals and yourself some rest my love. They kissed fervently, tangling tails and souls.

-------------------

Weeks flew by and sadly for the stallion, he had to witness the condition of his mate, vomiting almost every night, running away from hard smells and clearly struggling at work to keep focus on his duties. However, the healer was strong, that was not secret at all. He reassured the alpha he was ok, always with the smile of an angel.

Rackli didn't help much. One day he and G bought some supplies on the town for the farm, while Lumin was working.

Man, I know you are one of the jewels of the herd and all that stuff but... four foals? Did you took an aphrodisiac that day or something? He snorted.
Shut up Rack. He returned the joke. My angel has a very fertile heaven on him. I'm sure my seed had nothing to do with the number, except giving our four beautiful creatures enough strenght. He said proudly, tail raised and vest fighting to contain his muscles.
Sure. Said his friend with a wicked smile.

----------------------------

The following morning, the stallion's pride rejoiced with the beauty in front of him. In the healer's small garden, hidden from the main road, stood a radiant centaur, golden tail matching the sunrise, white coat messy but inviting. His belly was really showing now, and the alpha couldn't avoid to place his hands there, kissing his lover.

Good morning lazy moon. He whispered. Did they wake you up?. Strong arms danced across tender flesh.

---------------------------

After a kind of uncomfortable advice from Mrs. Dashwood, the dominant was smiling at his sleeping mate.

-Gerard, I know that Lumin is still a bit shy about mating so you can think what I'm going to tell you is a bad idea-
-It depends ma'am. What is it?-
-With four babies on the way, Lumin's birth canal will suffer some injuries-
-Wait. Will he be on danger?-
-No. the birth won't threaten his life if managed right, but as things go, he will suffer a lot of pain-

The stallion stood cold. The remorse he left away coming back in waves.

-No young man. Do not worry. There's a simple solution to that. I actually recommend it to a lot of pregnant couples-
-You sure? What is it?-
-You just have to stimulate his entry. Not with intercourse of course, but by using his slick and your natural skills to make him feel better-
-Natural skills?- The older female chuckled at the question.
-You'll know young man-

It was pretty obvious actually. Carefully of not disturbing his prince, the alpha got out of bed, leaning down and softly setting a golden tail aside. He took a deep breath and a long stare of the sacred muscle in front of him, already glistening with a drop of slick. Getting closer, his tongue rested on the tight and big rim, savouring the essence of his mate. Finding resistence, he pushed harder, feeling the heat of the almost virginal cavity, only to see lavender eyes looking at him in confussion.

Uhh. I can explain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 11-20-2016, 08:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,912 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,952 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9