Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
My mother's a wonderful mare. I'm sure she'll like you, love. He relaxed in the warm breaths of the alpha feeling less chilly with each contact. He hummed and smiled at the praise received. For you, my love. And for my new family.

Eyes heavy already, he leaned back further onto his mate. And with a sleepy nod and a sloppy kiss, the omega rested in his alpha's arms.
-----------------------------------------------------

The following weeks had been hard for the young pregnant healer. He became accustomed with his found routine of waking up early to vomit, dodging nauseating smells, and the ever fun race to the toilet at different times of the day to once again retch up his meals. It didn't help that he always feels hungry and weakened after each episode. It bothered him at work but he was strong he can endure. And Mrs. Dashwood was kind enough to also help him feel more comfortable in duty.

Dear I can see that apples had become your friend. I noticed that it is the only food that you can keep down besides the tasteless bread. I assume it also lets up the sick feeling? two shy nods from the younger. He was currently resting at a room after nearly collapsing from the lack of energy. It was to be a secret but the head seemed to have known and and found him.

I recommend you have a sling bag at bay in case you'd need the apples. I'm allowing you to eat as much as you like even when on duty. I can see it has been a craving too, yes? another shy nod.
------------------------------------------------------

Lumin woke up with an increasing pressure on his bladder. He got up from their bed, mindful of the added weight, and quickly headed to the bathroom. On his way back, he saw the beautiful sunrise and decided to watch its glory. He was standing at their garden for about five minutes when he heard sound of hooves approaching. He turned to meet his equally disoriented mate, flattening strands of dark hair that stuck out. They kissed with much love. His lips tugged more upward feeling the hands of his alpha running on his now prominent baby bump.

Good morning. Not even kicking and yet they know how to pressure my bladder. he chuckled.
-------------------------------------------------------

Tired from another day at the clinic, the passive slept soundly beside his mate. In his deep sleep, he didn't notice that the dominant had left his side to come into his rear. A hand on his bulging middle, Lumin looked peaceful. The peace was broken however when sleepy lavender eyes slowly opened when he felt penetration on his entrance. His vision adjusted to the darkness before finally seeing that the alpha wasn't with him on the bed.  He carefully turned a bit to look at the back, an eyebrow arched when he saw Gerard entering him.

Love, what are you doing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-21-2016, 09:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,893 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,924 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,165 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,390 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9