Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(  :) )
Lavender eyes glinted in happiness with the alpha's willingness to make him the weird yet favored delicacy. He kissed the strong jaws gleefully.

Then can you make it for me? Oh I can't wait to have it! I can already taste the sweetness and richness of flavor.Thank you G, Love you!

The omega watched as the alpha exited the room and headed towards the kitchen, chuckling a bit when he saw the centaur's attempt of flirting, and how his love struggled slightly on the then narrow space. 

While waiting, the passive could smell from the room the food that his mate was making and again it was enough to make him salivate. At that time the babies made known of their hunger to their father, sending off a loud rumble. The mother just laughed.

You better hurry dear, the little ones are getting hungry! He laughed again, amused by how the dominant started quickening his pace, thought still proved to be quite skillful even with the pressure.

From his lying position, Lumin made to move into a sitting position, belly still rested well on the mattress. He could feel himself getting more excited as Gerard came back bringing the craved food. The tray was placed next to him and he had to really control himself to not gorge right away. He waited for the his alpha to settle again and looked at him as if asking permission. And with Gerard's signal, Lumin thanked him for the food and immediately went to satisfying his cravings.

He would hum and moan at the goodness of the taste, having spoon after spoon of the unique omelettes. His love had mate a lot and he just help himself with, after all he was craving for four. He would often sip on the lemonade that was really refreshing and complemented well with the heaviness of the bread and eggs. While absorbed in eating, he would give looks of satisfaction to the alpha, for which he was grateful that the other returned with a fond smile.

He hummed in response to Gerard but his look of happiness was replaced with a frown as a toast was stolen from his plate. As expected the mischievous dominant got a hit on the arm, a bonus on the chest.

That's mine. You cooked it for me, therefore it's mine. Give it back! The young omega was entering one of his moods, and in all seriousness the alpha was on becoming his nemesis, the omega became teary.

W-why would you do that? (sniff) Y-your stars wanted to have that toast.... d-don't you care f-for t-them?(hiccup). It was followed by another strong hit on the chest. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-26-2016, 06:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,891 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,912 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,163 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,842 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,389 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9