Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(it's alright!  :) )

I'm happy you like them, love He hummed in the kiss and stared back in thought as he heard the suggestion of his mate. Hmm... Gia... Well it does sound better and prettier than Gertrude. I love it. Gia it will be if one is a girl. He chuckled at the cuteness of the blushing alpha. Mom would surely appreciate that. Oh I can already see how much he will fawn over you so.  lovingly he received the kiss and returned it as passionate.

Though it did bother the omega that he was getting slow, it gave him much encouragement that he was just being careful for their foals. After a time, he was finished preparing himself, his trusty sling bag on him. It was really a sight to see, with the round belly and all.

I won't  like that either. Thank you for troubling yourself with our food, dear, and making sure that we won't go hungry. The passive thanked his dominant for the apples and honey, placing them in his bag, before kissing the centaur with much love again. We'll be fine dear. I'll try to distance myself from other alpha taurs to be sure.

--------------------------------------------
He was dropped off at the clinic, and he chuckled amused, at how his mate encouraged him that he will be alright. Mrs. Dashwood chimed in and that got him more confident. However on the site, he might have become too overconfident.

The weather was hot, and there were more patients than expected. It didn't help that they conducted the mission outside with how the clinic might get crowded. The head and his other fellow healers were already dong their best, but still it was evident that his help is needed. And so he did help, and was allowed by the old mare to participate in the bustle with only the condition that he should tell if he begins to get fatigued.

5, 10, and by an hour past noon, Lumin had already dealt with 20. And by then he must admit that he was beginning to feel lightheaded and disoriented. He tried eating apples, hoping it would help replenish his energy but it was no use. He feels full but still the weak-feeling didn't go away.

This won't do. He whispered in a nervous tone. The pregnant omega staggered in his steps as he made his way to finding the head healer. However no where near the centaur he was looking for, black spots began invading his vision until all became black. Fortunately he was caught by a fellow omega healer.

Mrs. Dashwood! she yelled and the mare called hurriedly appeared. 
What happened? Why is Lumin in your arms, lass?
He... he fainted ma'am. He was looking pale and clammy a while ago but I thought ....
Enough. Let's bring him in the clinic now. The heat isn't doing him good and also I want to check on his condition.

The head healer sighed in relief hearing the healthy heartbeats of her student and his foals. You gave me quite a scare boy. She then looked at the belly that had already grown big and rubbed it gently. Your mother won't like it if I had him on leave already, right. And she became in thought. 

Now how should I explain this to his alpha?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 11-30-2016, 01:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,892 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,917 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,164 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,843 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,389 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9