Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Sorry? For what? For being a perfect prince even when I broke your heart? No, don't say that my angel, please. He coulnd't finish the phrase. Tears and voice were replace by a gasp full of fear, hands feeling contractions on the distended skin.

The babies? Are they .... coming? Gods. Dad, come here quick!!

In matter of seconds, the two alphas helped the omega standing up, giving him balance at both sides so he could rest on their shoulders. Love, I need you to be brave. I think our babies are coming, my sweet angel. Just try to keep your breath even until we get to a safe place.

The omega nodded weakly and Gerard couldn't avoid but feel all the weight of guilt over him. His mate ran away witnessing a stupid behaviour, and now he was paying it with the pain of his beloved and the risk of losing their children. Otto seemed to notice this, so a calming rumble exited from his chest. The voiceless promise understood. Couple of minutes into the forest made them traceable for the rest of the taurs. Scarlet and Chester were the first to arrive. Before assistance was given, Gerard just grunted.

Clinic, bring Mrs. Dashwood, now!!. The voice came in full alpha tone. Not loud, not rampant. It was deep, entangled in angst and sincere affecction. My angel can't die. Not today. He stabs into his brain.
His friends ran without asking further, just blurting "please be okay" to the healer before their hoofs opened path.

Half mile into the trail, the trio found shelter under a magnificent sequoia. Yellow and green leafs drifted on a whispering wind, sun sneaking its rays through logs and shadows. The best and the worst? The breath-taking, heavenly white and gold body, full with playful foals, conflicting a face covered in dry tears. It wasn't fair. This was meant to be special. He ruined it, the big stallion that couldn't avoid smiling too much to everyone. Maybe I can fix this? I have to try.

While desperate running of fellow centaurs could be heard closer and closer, the alpha just lay on the ground with his omega in arms, pulling hair out of sweat's way. I made a mistake. I don't have anything with Sav..... that mare. Never did. I just have eyes for you my lovely moon. It doesn't change the fact that I ingored you, lost your smiles and their kicks, carried away with an old friend.

Now he is hoarse. I won't let you down like that again my angel. I'm with you. Just yours. If you let me, I want to raise our little ones, hava a family with you at my side.

Lumin's temperature and heart rate go up, causing more soothing from Gerard.

That's your decision, but even if you don't trust me anymore, just promise me ...... He breaks.

Promise me you are not leaving me. You can go away after this, take them if you want *muffled cries* but don't leave this world. Be strong, for them, for you. Don't let me alone.....

Face hides on a sweet-scented scalp, tails laced together, bodies tensed against each other as an elder healer appears on the distance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-07-2016, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,906 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,932 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,169 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,981 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,846 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,700 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9