Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Note: Heat and rut are terms associated to alpha/omega dynamics. Recommend to look for them before reading.)

The tender lips meeting his, warm flesh entangled in a dance of guilt and affection. A light but sincere version of catharsis you could say.
I'll never break you again my lights, you are the most special things in the world to me. He really means it. The only thing keeping him away from exiling the previous mare himself is the surpassing safety he feels with his omega.

Yes, it's my fault, but don't doubt that our future baths are going to be together. He whispered, half apologetic, half charming at Lumin's comment. Is that combination even possible? The alpha is willing to try. At the feeding request, he couldn't contain the brightest smile he had in weeks.

Gods, you little guys will sure have papa's diet. He said, placing little kisses on the gorgeous bump. Before exiting the room, he leaves hickeys on the healer's neck, releasing wild musk in small amounts. Babe, when I said you stink, is because I love it. Is driving me crazy, and after seeing how good you can make your way though the woods, I wonder how would you look in heat after the birth. He growls softly on Lumin's ear. My beautiful centaur assaulting my nostrils, galloping through the forest, calling for his alpha. They kiss again, not messy, but really needing.

MINE. He growls deeper. Just mine. I'm yours. This is how crazy you have me, all for you my angel. Gerard's pupils dilate, making the stallion back away before he even thinks on mating. Not with his lover needing rest and care. However, Lumin's heated whining doesn't help either.

Omega, mine. He grunts, heading to the hall. I'll be back with the food in no time. He manages to find words between the war taking place at his mind. My sweet angel. He bows in an act of courting before finally leaving the healer alone. As he goes to the cafeteria, the hunter can't avoid raising his tail, exposing his chest in joy while daring with the stare every alpha he finds. His mate and foals are healing, and that has him lost in bliss, burning the promise in his head to never break it.

Minutes later, the couple is eating grapes and white meat, in a display of feral behaviour. Lumin started nesting, covering himself with pillows and sheats, barely chuckling and humming at his alpha. Gerard rests at his side, kissing, caressing, gently biting. He only answers with grunting and nuzzling for his omega. Heat and rut are starting to build, and now the words are out of the communication. Except two: Mine, yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-13-2016, 03:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9