Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Gerard gave him kisses, nibbles and all those teasing from which he was satisfied and enjoyed with. This is what he wanted, and he was glad that his alpha was sympathetic enough to feel that is what he wants. He played with, submitting to every tease that his mate had to offer to him. In Lumin's joy and pleasure, he knew his heat is slowly overpowering him. And soon, gone was the control of the omega. It may have been triggered also by the needy and insecure primal side of him that was afraid of losing the alpha again.

The passive was whimpering constantly, showing how vulnerable the host was truly feeling. He wanted his mate. Much skin contact he initiated, coming closer to the warmth of the dominant. When the head healer came, sensing it was another omega, the omega in heat became a bit aggressive. Mine... He tightened his hold on the strong arms that surrounded him, and growled at the mare, eyes dark in jealousy. Only when the alpha comforted him did he retaliate and allowed the elder to come near him. The shot made him wince, but it also made his alpha happy. He couldn't help but swish his tail for the mate in his happiness.

As the centaur was in the same predicament as him, he wasn't bothered with the different speech. I know you'll keep that promise.

-------------------------------------------------

Lumin recovered fully by the second day of his stay, since then he was put into reception work only. However, only a week away from being four months, it could be seen that even with the less demanding work, the carrying healer was struggling. He gets tired quickly, and the bigger belly was not helping him at all. It hurts to stand too long, his back ache, and top of all, the foals would often kick him during work. Mrs. Dashwood saw this. The boy wasn't complaining, except for the barely audible whimpers and gasps, and she knew that maybe it was high time for this.

She excused him to her office, and she noticed the way the apprentice followed him - slow, small steps, a hand on his back, and another rubbing on the bump. When they arrived, and the younger had seated himself, she begun.

- Lumin, I noticed you were wincing and running circles on your belly. Is something wrong?
- The babies are just really active, ma'am. There's nothing to worry about.
- Ah, about that...
-What is it?
- You're already a month before your due date, and I would like to suggest taking a leave soon.
- But I'm still capable, ma'am! I can still work!
- Boy, you're struggling. And besides, think of the babies. They're affected with this.
-I... alright... for the babies...
- Starting tomorrow, you'll be off duty. You can still come here, but only for visits and and check-ups.

Lumin went home almost teary of the news. He loved his work, but he knew he loved the foals more. So with new encouragement, he laid at their bed, waiting for Gerard to come and tell him the news also.

(I skipped days ahead :D if that's not okay with you, I can change this reply. Blush )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-17-2016, 04:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,912 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,950 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,984 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,848 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9