Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The cooperation of the omega made our alpha proud, huffing and whispering with warm air over his mate's frame. What happens when you add the beautiful healer acting like a jelous colt, grunting and claiming? Well, Gerard had to make a big effort to hide his arousal. The pair looked like two tribal centaurs just finishing their mating rituals. Calm. Down. Brute.  Scolded the stallion to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Days after the incident, a lot of things happened. The farmer could see the sadness from his lover, being designated to reception at the clinic. He tried to encourage the golden beauty with massive breakfasts, placed in bed everyday. Light white meats, fresh apples, eggs and even soft ice creams decorated the menu as soon as the sun entered the window. Next event on the list was the bath. The ethereal promise made on a gray day now has a bright future, while Gerard scrubs Lumin's back and coat. Long legs get a special treatment with loving hands, considering the added weight put over them. At the end the alpha applies a cold elixir on the other's entry, relaxing it for the oncoming birth. The shower stops with massages on random parts of his miracle, followed by kisses on horseback and neck.

You beautiful. Wish carrying could be easy for you my love, but have to admit, looking at your big round body makes me proud. He says chastely, with a soft kiss on the lips for the finale. Stepping out of the bathroom, the hunter places a daisy flower on the healer's angelic hair. The way damped gold and white curls shine with the light makes the dominant's heart jump on his chest.

Oh Lumin Luna. Can I know what potion you gave me to fall in love with you so madly? You have a lot of explaining to do dear sir. He jokes, trying to imitate his father when giving a speech to the herd. At Lumin's giggles, he sprays the omega's favorite essence on his still naked chest.

--------------------------------------------------------
The day has been rough. The walk to the healing hall was quiet but comfortable, with arm over shoulder the whole time. Stoolen kisses catching the attention of bystanders. When they arrived, they touched their lips again for what seemed an eternity. Gerard bent down and nuzzled the big tummy guarding their foals. Be good with daddy today ok? My stars. A tender peck landed on the silky fur.

Have a good day my angel. Have to clear some things at the farm. May come back with some groceries so we can meet at your place. He said with foreheads close.

--------------------------------------------------------

Friends and family ask for Lumin as the hunter arrives. With a smile he tells how his angel is healing, beaming at their babies when they kick. He spends part of the morning harvesting, dealing with Scarlet's stern glances. Even with the clear tricks of Savannah on display, she has a hard time looking at her partner. However that changes at noon, when the mare in question finally comes to the lands. In a meeting, she silenty cries listening to Gerard's words.

I was a fool for falling in your charade. I can't fully blame you though. My own stupidity led me to my bonded mate watching in horror your move. I was happy with you back Savannah. An old friend coming home. So much I denied my angel from attention, but that's not happening again. I won't let that happen.

She accepts her punishment. Seven harvesting hours per day during two months. Gerard wanted to have the same tratment by himself, but the forgivness of his mate and family convienced him to just completing his normal work hours. After all, he needed time to be with his angel.

------------------------------------------------

He finally comes home with all the ingredients for dinner. It's actually early and he can smell the sadness in the air. Finding the future mother on their bed, he sits at his side. Lumin? What's wrong love?

(I'm totally ok with it. You always know how to make it interesting  Cool . Also, sorry for this long reply and the daisy flower detail. I can change thiss reply if you want   Blush  )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-17-2016, 03:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,897 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,928 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,166 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9