Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The alpha had him in his comfort the moment the first tears dropped, and internally the omega had been so thankful that his mate had received him loyal to affection. Why would he ever think he'll be seen as a burden by his love. Gerard loves him and all he does is for love, he really shouldn't doubt it anymore.

He listened to the calming voice of the alpha while still silent tears poured out from his swollen lavenders, nose puffy and red. He was sniffling and hiccuping about, but with every rationality driven to him by the centaur, Lumin nods like a child submitting to their parents words. It was true what the dominant said and reminiscing back all that he was sulking for, he felt stupid. Mrs. Dashwood meant good in her offer. It was after all for the better of him and the foals.

You're right, G...you're right. I-I'm just overreacting. I'm pregnant and she's just concerned for me. He replied, now calm enough to talk without the difficulty. He replied but it was as if he was trying to still convince himself that. Sadness was gone as it was lighted by understanding brought by his mate. Big hands came wiping the cool tears. The omega smiled and and held the hands on his face. He kissed them, then the lips came next.

Thank you for bearing with me, love. Me and my hormones... He chuckled.

Lumin fondly smiled at the mate that began playfully scolding the active foals. Well, they really had been quite a handful this day, but actually he didn't mind. He felt assured with the movement that the babies are doing well. Though he wasn't sure if he can really say the same next month.

You heard your papa, little stars, so you better listen or else you'll know his magic tickles. The omega chided in, going with his love. The knuckles on his belly relieved sore muscles that had been supporting the weight of the foals. He closed his eyes and sighed. Then he glanced up to meet his mate again.

Love, they fell asleep. Seems like they'll be listening to you more when they come.

At the mention of dinner, his stomach grumbled and he nodded at the offer. Carefully he was helped up and lead into the living room where he lay to wait again . The sight of the pillows and blankets around him made him feel want to nest again and so he did, and once more he was in the middle of a huge, soft, pillow and blanket nest. He snuggled into the sheets, shifting to find the most comfortable spot. He smiled when he found the spot and the feel of Gerard's lips on his forehead.

Lumin waited, but as he did, he began dozing off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-19-2016, 09:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9