Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
"Thank you for bearing with me, love. Me and my hormones..."

Cheerful smile threatened to appear at Gerard's lips, hearing those apologetic words. Wait, who is he playing with? A dumb grin took place all over his face, quickly changed into a seductive stare. Your are not a burden. Never were and never will. Waking up at your side every morning is a gift. And the hormones... He held Lumin's head close to his chest, whispering with a low growl on his ear. They make you so sexy lavender eyes. He seals it nibbling at his ear.

After that he was happy to see his mate nesting, and like any alpha with their pregnant omega, a bit aroused. Gods, sometimes the stallion doesn't understand the healer's fears and insecurities, when the one in control is actually him. Every gasp, every whimper, every time the passive swishes his tail for any reason. The most insignificant things drive the hunter crazy for his lover. He wants Lumin to realize how much control he has over him and others. Although he still loves the blushing and the hesitant thoughts of the omega. Cute and noble-hearted.

It has been a vortex of emotions. Euphoria and angst. Some nights he dreams with their wedding, farmer and doctor running around the family lands with their little ones or just the two of them sharing a relaxing evening. Other nights he dreams with hunting. Chasing that golden creature, object of his desires. Bodies found in lust under the night sky, witness of the young centaur's birth years ago.

That modest healer can twist every nerve on Gerard's frame, always leading to joy. He needs to be aware of that power. Coming back from his train of thought, the alpha finishes dinner, now conscious of the musk coming from his rear. He really got me. Lumin you drive me crazy. He sings in silence.

Coming to the living room, his mouth parts again. How beautiful can he be? Is that possible? He almost lost this. Not again for sure. He sits at Lumin's side, fingers sneaking though messy curls. Gerard wants him to sleep, to get the rest he needs so much, but there's other thing on the way. With a kiss and a light bump, he wakes the carrying taur.

Sorry angel, know you are tired, but you need to eat now. Don't want to wake up at midnight looking for a snack, do you? He buries his nose on L's scalp waiting for the answer, inhaling that sweet fragance. However, I would cook for you any time sweetie. Always my pleasure. He leaves a hickey on the panting mass at his side.

Love you so much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-19-2016, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,913 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,956 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,174 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,391 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9