Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
As Gerard had went for the door, and had entertained the one who seemed to have delivered a package and a letter, the omega had his eyes stuck to observing the interaction. Eyes wide and filled with curiosity. What a sight it was, the spoon in mid air with the supposedly eating taur at a trance to the movements of the alpha. He really hoped he would be seeing his mom soon. A pout formed when the mate seemingly teased him with keeping him at anticipation, but nonetheless, he was excited for who could be their sender.

So from who are we receiving these from?! Lumin was like a child in asking this, and he hoped Gerard would tell him immediately the answer. Another pout. Though he liked the replacement of a kiss, still he was expecting a name. His alpha could really be a tease sometimes, and he must admit it was a factor of that made him love the centaur more.

As commanded, the passive ate until he was finished. Three plates beside him clean of their content. Gerard came collecting the plates and when he returned, he brought the package with him. Now the younger's excitement was fueled even more. When the identity of the sender had been revealed, the white taur shot up in happiness. He regretted the action for a moment as he felt the babies woke up in his then peaceful womb, displaying a grimace when he felt a strong kick. There was a moment of pause to calm the babies, and soon Lumin was back to exploring the items that he had received.

Hmm.. as she said, I was her precious little moon. I can't to have her see how huge her 'little' moon had gotten. I think she would appreciate your gratefulness to her, but also be prepared to be showered with praises as well. She's like your mother, I guess. The package was teared open, and it's content revealed to be a beautiful blanket. The texture was soft, and the design looked heavenly with celestial elements littering the cloth. There were intricately sewn sun, moon, and... stars. The omega was getting teary at how well his mother had made the blanket for him. It was as if she knows about their incoming stars.

The letter was next, and it he read it aloud for Gerard to also hear:
To my son Lumin,

Our team had finally reached your village. I'm writing this as we're entering the gates, and you would probably receive this a day after I wrote this, I know this village well. We only have to visit a farmland for their young foals and after that we'll be done with the mission altogether. Before I return, I'll visit you. Oh I can't wait to finally meet this centaur you claim to have captured your heart. He better make sure he's up to my expectations, dear; or else I'll have my way with him. The omega saw the alpha tense up, but he comforted him with a shaky smile. He continued. just kidding! By the way, did you like the blanket, sweetie? I made it big enough so you could share it with your mate in times of cold. Actually I may have made it even bigger. This old woman could make estimations wrong so please forgive me dear if that's indeed the case. Take good care of yourself, and send my regards to your alpha. Hope to finally see you soon!

Love,
Mom

By the end of the letter, Lumin was smiling brightly while tears of joy sprung. He was going to reunite with his mom in a matter of at most two days! He couldn't wait! In his happiness he hugged the mate who he was relieved to be also happy with the news.

(I'm okay with this route :) maybe we could have unexpected meeting with the mother? but it's alright if we just stick to the meeting in two days :D )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-21-2016, 08:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,892 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,919 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,164 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,389 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9