Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Sounds perfect. Maybe if we leave it as planned, the anticipation will build better :) )

Yes, it was truth. The alpha was tensed before Lumin paused with his bright smile. Still, the hope in his eyes brought warmth to the stallion's heart. When the healer finished, Gerard just hugged him, sharing some tears too. He filled Lumin's face with little kisses, expressing his gratitude to the mother.

Just words yet she sounds so nice. Don't doubt I will drown her in gifts love. And look at the blanket!. She isn't a telepath, is she? He jokes, hiding his lover's face on his chest. Oh Lumin, I'm so happy, especially for you. Just to imagine my angel in the arms of the solemn mare that gave him life. I will be honored if she scent-marks me. (Like Otto and Deliah did with Lumin)

After placing his fingers on the soft fabric of the gift, the stallion guided his lover to bed, offering a good herbal tea to fight against the frosty winds of the night. I'll finally meet my mother-in-law. Tell me L, what does she like? He asked, nuzzling his omega, listening carefully to every detail. Both centaurs expelled their more relaxed scents, falling asleep in an afteglow of smiles and a tiring day. Of course, covering themselves with the celestial blanket wasn't forgotten.

-------------------------------------------

Next day Gerard woke early, sending a homing pidgeon to the farmlands with a leave of three days from his duties (Pidgeon gift of Rackli months ago, kept at the garden, never needed until now). He needed to stay with his mate. The more the pregnancy advances, more painful is to concentrate on simple chores. Their bond grows stonger. Every time he's at the corn fields, the picture of Lumin walking towards him, kissing him gently, captures his mind. Not today. Today he will get the real kisses, caressing the body of his prince.

The bird flies. Gerard returns to bed and wakes again along Lumin when is almost noon. Love. He says softly, earning a sleepy grunt from lavander gems. Your scent. It changed again, smells like heat. I suggest you take a shower before we end staining the bed. The couple chuckles, matching their tails.

----------------------------------------------

Early afternoon sees the lovers at the local market. Garard knows his mate can't walk much, so they go to a big dealer. He hopes to find all types of things for his in-law.

"Nothing heavy" Lumin reminds him with a giggle.

Sure. Wasn't thinking on this at all. He says, caught while trying to bargain for two Polynesian carpets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by DarkAurion98 - 12-21-2016, 03:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,176 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,829 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,986 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,094 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,850 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,392 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9