Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(Alright! :D )

I assure you she's not. It was merely coincidence, I assume; that or she's expecting to have grand foals soon. He chuckled against the alpha's chest. The healer broke the hug and had shifted so that he had his weight supported by the larger mate. His back was beginning to hurt.

Oh once you get her favor, I'm sure she'll be very much happy to scent-mark you, love. But don't worry, dear. I'm positive she'll love you! Soon enough the sleepy taur was being guided to bed by his love, and was thankful that sore muscles will be relieved soon by the comfort of the bed, and of course by the comfort of his alpha. The tea was gratefully received, and it had calmed his senses even more. The omega was all but ready to fade into unconsciousness, but he didn't want to appear rude to the waiting mate.

My mom is a youthful mare, always bright and positive, and I guess that's why she became so favorable to many. In terms of her likes, she's... simple. She'd neverĀ  been the type to have extravagant possessions. As she once told me 'As long as we're content and happy, all will be well.' But I think there's one specific like you can't miss: flowers. We had a backyard full of different kinds. Her dresses had the floral print more often than not. And... the omega tried to continue but failed. Sleep was winning against him. And he smiled as he felt that his alpha understood, nuzzling him and releasing a calming scent with him to provide a more good night sleep. The sleep was indeed well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The omega had been woken by his mate, and though he didn't want to comply, he knew Gerard wouldn't just let it be. So with sleepy eyes, he started to sit up. He chuckled with his mate, mild blushing on his cheeks, and tails intertwined. Alright, love. Just.. help me up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were currently shopping for gifts for his mother, and even though with the measures made by his alpha, he was secretly getting tired. And this made Lumin frown a bit. Should I really be getting this tired already? He wasn't sure, but he knew the foals were continuously growing, and they were getting heavier, not really best to carry the belly at long periods of time. Add to that is his near due date.

Nothing heavy Lumin reminds him with a giggle, looking for a place to sit down for a moment. He knows he would need the rest, to make sure he could make the trip home without troubling the alpha, who seems to be successfully winning the bargain. He giggled again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running along together (Centaur Story) - by shiro08 - 12-22-2016, 04:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,893 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,924 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 633 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,165 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,093 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,390 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9